Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WOW! This is how Google spies and tracks everyone

pretty shocking.  We knew they were spying on us, but I never dreamed they were keeping such detailed info.   Check out number 16.  I for one, immediately went into my windows 10 account and turned off a bunch of stuff. 

Maybe now that all this is coming out, people will demand that it be stopped - or at least have a limit placed on what how much they're allowed to invade everyone's privacy.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-03-27/twitter-user-breaks-down-all-personal-data-facebook-and-google-collect

• Upvote 2

Are you ready? This is all the data Facebook and Google have on you

The harvesting of our personal details goes far beyond what many of us could imagine. So I braced myself and had a look

Wed 28 Mar 2018 11.00 BST Last modified on Wed 28 Mar 2018 14.08 BST

By Dylan Curran

1046.jpg?w=700&q=55&auto=format&usm=12&fit=max&s=07208832a826ecc48ac8cc759d6f74ae
A slice of the data that Facebook keeps on the author: ‘This information has millions of nefarious uses.’
Photograph: Dylan Curran

Many more pics in link

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/mar/28/all-the-data-facebook-google-has-on-you-privacy

Facebook announces privacy tools to 'put people in more control' of data

Corporation suggests changes are response to Cambridge Analytica scandal, with EU set to toughen data protection rules in May

Wed 28 Mar 2018 12.48 BST Last modified on Wed 28 Mar 2018 12.52 BST

By  Alex Hern

716.jpg?w=700&q=55&auto=format&usm=12&fit=max&s=60644cd241ef226c06b752cb86b5532b
‘The last week showed how much more work we need to do to enforce our policies,’ wrote Facebook executives in a blogpost announcing the changes
Photograph: Facebook

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2018/mar/28/facebook-privacy-tools-put-people-control-data