Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The House of Representatives resumes holding its meeting headed by Jubouri

yota691

2 hours ago, DinarDavo said:

Are you a native of this galaxy or some other?

Earth 🌏 is a Penal Colony for ALL the Galaxies 🌌 in perpetuity-we’re all from somewhere else. It’s like the Devils Island for the misfit races from all over  -  outcasts adrift, doing Hard Time on Planet Earth. 

. . . And after that opening statement folks, my Anthropology class thesis was not received very well by my instructor. She said I wasn’t taking things seriously-<_<

• Haha 5
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Synopsis said:

:o       :o       :o

Yeah, DinarDavo, I hear You!!!

I am also so amazed and impressed with the situational and interpersonal awareness of the much, much finer and talented counterpart.

I seem to wander off into the land of mistake on my merry way not knowing how I got there and typically in some form of deep do do.

So, I will share something with You I learned some time ago............................

It is not good for a man to carelessly wave the stick of arrogance near the bees hive of women’s wrath.

For when his stick of arrogance strikes the bees hive, the bee hive will break and each bee will sting him relentlessly until her wrath has been pacified.

Woe to that man for the pain he shall endure. It would have been far better for him to savor the sweet drippings from the bees hive than suffer the sting(s) of women’s wrath!!!

Well, OK, I tried to jump in there, Bro DinarDavo, with some humble pie in an attempt to assuage a personal outcome!!!

:o       :o       :o

In The Mean Time...................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH, BABY!!!)!!!

:pirateship:

Spot on and amazing

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, gregp said:

Spot on and amazing

:o       :o       :o

I may be mistaken but this may (emphasis may) have some merit:

MARRIAGE

Where husband are men

AND.........................

Wives are, well, I guess You'd call it "optimistically nervous".

SEE..........................

YOU are not alone (at all).

:hug:       :hug:       :hug:

FUN MARRIAGE

Where husbands get to act out

Wives get to say something about it.

Something for everybody.

:backflip:       :backflip:       :backflip:

FUNCTIONAL MARRIAGE

Where wives are doing things that need to be done the way things need to be done when the things need to be done

Husbands comment on what is being done, the way it needs to be done, and when it need to be done.

The fights begin.

In The Mean Time..........................................

P.S. It doesn't appear any of the ladies have commented, yet, on this conversation adding their much needed perspective(s) which usually is not a good sign - at all!!!

:blush:       :blush:       :blush:

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

Earth 🌏 is a Penal Colony for ALL the Galaxies 🌌 in perpetuity-we’re all from somewhere else. It’s like the Devils Island for the misfit races from all over  -  outcasts adrift, doing Hard Time on Planet Earth. 

Ok, I swear I’ve read this somewhere before. Have you posted this on DV in the past? I think it’s a cool idea and would make a great sci-fi movie! 👽

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, DinarDavo said:

Marriage is primarily comprised of two people if different rooms shouting "WHAT?"  At least, that's the way it seem around here....   :shakehead:  

Maybe, "I'm sorry Honey, I was wrong and I apologize". Then say, "Honey can/will You help me???!!! I really need directions here." will likely bring the marriage all in one room!!!

You know, it was on several occasions I laughed at the initial "help" only to realize that was the "right" answer all along. Yep! Humble Pie is Good, Good Medicine!!!

So, I went back to, "I'm sorry Honey, I was wrong and I apologize". Then said, "Honey can/will You help me???!!! I really need directions here." with another slice of Humble Pie AND that worked just fine. Or at least it appeared to be or, er, at least I think it did.

Well, that's my story and I am stuck to it!!!

In The Mean Time......................................

• Upvote 3

37 minutes ago, Carrello said:

No comment.

Well, OK, what, pray tell, might You be thinking???!!!

uh, "No Comment" You should know better (OK, I'll act like I do) is an acceptable response, of course.

In The Mean Time........................................

26 minutes ago, Half Crazy Runner said:

Ok, I swear I’ve read this somewhere before. Have you posted this on DV in the past? I think it’s a cool idea and would make a great sci-fi movie! 👽

Quite a while back I did post something quite similar to this, jokingly. One of my friends also taking the course gave me the idea for the paper: owing to the fact we both share the same sarcastic & cynical views. It’s said tongue & cheek laced with sarcasm really.

He came up with the Hard time on Planet Earth comment after a particularly troubling day dealing with the “ masses are asses “.

Theres more back story to all of this: suffice to say, and I think we’ve all heard this line: “ I love Mankind, it’s People I cant stand.” We’ve all had those kind of days. B):wave:

• Upvote 3

2018/03/29 13:39

(Encyclopedia of this Day News | Iraq News ) - Salim al - Jubouri , head of the Iraqi parliament announced that his next project will be building on the right basis, according to the publication in a video on his account in Facebook. 

Watch the video titled "Our Next Project to Build the State on the Right Basis."

jWiONgDjvi0 <Note: The content entitled (Video: Salim Al-Jubouri announces his next goal using a video clip) was published first on the site (Iraq News) and does not bear the encyclopedia of this news day included in any form. 
You can see the details of this title (video .. Salim Jubouri announces his next goal using a video clip) through its original source any news (Iraq).

• Upvote 3

Al-Kaabi for the direction of Press: many laws will go for the next session

29/03/2018 11:01 | Number of readings:
font size: Decrease font Enlarge font

Direction Press / Special

MP of the National Alliance Tawfiq al-Kaabi, on Thursday, that "the shelves of the Iraqi Council of Representatives is full of laws that have not been read so far."

Al-Kaabi said in a statement to the press that "there are many laws will go to the next session, the fact that the session or the remaining sessions of the life of parliament for the current session does not allow to pass."

Al-Kaabi warned of "hasty action by the parliament to hold a session in order to vote on some laws that does not serve the political process in the country."

The Council of Representatives resumed on Wednesday, the agenda of its meeting chaired by the President of the Council Salim Jubouri .

Areported by a parliamentary source, on Wednesday, that the number of attendees to the House of Representatives nearly 70 deputies only .

The source said "the trend Press" , " The number of deputies who attended the parliament session No. 15 nearly 70 deputies only ."

And the House of Representatives ended a reading of five bills in the session yesterday , the first reading of the proposed third amendment to the Law of the Iraqi Syndicate of Engineers Law No. (51) of 1979, and thefirst reading of the law amending the law Law No. 173 of 1965 .

The Council of Representatives also concluded the reading, report and discussion of the two draft laws of Iraq's accession to the Maritime Labor Agreement 2006 and Iraq's accession to the Convention on the Identity of Seafarers' Documents No. 185 of 2003 .

The House of Representatives also completed a reading, report and discussion of the proposed amendment to the First Law of the Iraqi Academy of Sciences No. (22) for the year 2015. 

The House of Representatives held, the first on Tuesday, its headed by President of the Council Salim al -Jubouri , and the presence of 172 deputies, where he voted on the formation of an investigative committee on financial selective appointments among the provinces, while authorized Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi and Ministry of Finance to conduct transfers to exchange risk allocations to employees of the popular crowd, He also announced the restoration of the federal budget law for the year 2018 to the Presidency of the Republic, while decided to resume the agenda on Wednesday .

Edit .. علي كريم أذهيب

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/210799.html

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, Butifldrm said:

29/03/2018 11:01 | Number of readings:
font size: Decrease font Enlarge font

Direction Press / Special

MP of the National Alliance Tawfiq al-Kaabi, on Thursday, that "the shelves of the Iraqi Council of Representatives is full of laws that have not been read so far."

Al-Kaabi said in a statement to the press that "there are many laws will go to the next session, the fact that the session or the remaining sessions of the life of parliament for the current session does not allow to pass."

Al-Kaabi warned of "hasty action by the parliament to hold a session in order to vote on some laws that does not serve the political process in the country."

The Council of Representatives resumed on Wednesday, the agenda of its meeting chaired by the President of the Council Salim Jubouri .

Areported by a parliamentary source, on Wednesday, that the number of attendees to the House of Representatives nearly 70 deputies only .

The source said "the trend Press" , " The number of deputies who attended the parliament session No. 15 nearly 70 deputies only ."

And the House of Representatives ended a reading of five bills in the session yesterday , the first reading of the proposed third amendment to the Law of the Iraqi Syndicate of Engineers Law No. (51) of 1979, and thefirst reading of the law amending the law Law No. 173 of 1965 .

The Council of Representatives also concluded the reading, report and discussion of the two draft laws of Iraq's accession to the Maritime Labor Agreement 2006 and Iraq's accession to the Convention on the Identity of Seafarers' Documents No. 185 of 2003 .

The House of Representatives also completed a reading, report and discussion of the proposed amendment to the First Law of the Iraqi Academy of Sciences No. (22) for the year 2015. 

The House of Representatives held, the first on Tuesday, its headed by President of the Council Salim al -Jubouri , and the presence of 172 deputies, where he voted on the formation of an investigative committee on financial selective appointments among the provinces, while authorized Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi and Ministry of Finance to conduct transfers to exchange risk allocations to employees of the popular crowd, He also announced the restoration of the federal budget law for the year 2018 to the Presidency of the Republic, while decided to resume the agenda on Wednesday .

Edit .. علي كريم أذهيب

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/210799.html

AAAAAND there it is! We'll see what happens next year. Corrupt business as usual for these bumbling idiots.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Rmc10 said:

There was an article I read last night that said Jubouri wanted to have an extraordinary session to pass the remaining laws. Not sure if this cancels that out or not.

If they are going to rv of course some unique things may happen but they say that bit about the possibility to come back for an extraordinary session  to pass the broken laws every time they go on recess.  Its empty pablum

Edited by mally2
  • Upvote 2

Just now, mally2 said:

If they are going to rv of course some unique things may happen but they say that bit about the possibility to come back for an extraordinary session  to pass the broken laws every time they go on recess.  Its empty pablum

Ahhhh ok ty

I watched an interview that we had taped (60 minutes, I think) with the leader of Saudi Arabia.  He is a 32 year old prince who is aggressively making changes to modernize his country.  One of his cousins (a princess) was also interviewed.  Something she said gave me insight into the way these people view timelines.  She said they were not used to deadlines; and in the past if someone said they wanted it by, say, November 5th at 5 p.m., that meant give or take.  She said they are having to adjust to firm dates and times.  Wish Iraq would get on board with that.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Shedagal said:

I watched an interview that we had taped (60 minutes, I think) with the leader of Saudi Arabia.  He is a 32 year old prince who is aggressively making changes to modernize his country.  One of his cousins (a princess) was also interviewed.  Something she said gave me insight into the way these people view timelines.  She said they were not used to deadlines; and in the past if someone said they wanted it by, say, November 5th at 5 p.m., that meant give or take.  She said they are having to adjust to firm dates and times.  Wish Iraq would get on board with that.

I ran into “give or take “ numerous times when I was a co-owner of a construction business many moons ago living in England. Deadlines not met, costs kept rising, their dismissive attitude and the “ You didn’t understand “ speech. In the end, we just didn’t do business with them. 

If folks can’t grasp the business basics, everything else becomes impossible with this insufferable attitude.

Thank you for your comment Shedagal   :tiphat:

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

I ran into “give or take “ numerous times when I was a co-owner of a construction business many moons ago living in England. Deadlines not met, costs kept rising, their dismissive attitude and the “ You didn’t understand “ speech. In the end, we just didn’t do business with them. 

If folks can’t grasp the business basics, everything else becomes impossible with this insufferable attitude.

3 minutes ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

20 hours ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

Earth is a Penal Colony for ALL the Galaxies. It’s like the Devils Island for the misfit races from all over  -  outcasts adrift...

Aaahhhh. Now it's becoming clear !!  :lol:

Related image

• Haha 2

20 hours ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

. . . And after that opening statement folks, my Anthropology class thesis was not received very well by my instructor. She said I wasn’t taking things seriously-<_<

The moon is a harsh mistress.  

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Shedagal said:

Trouble is Iraq give or take means 15 years.  :lol:

• Haha 4

5 hours ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

Does this sound familiar? " In Shallah..."