Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A Nickel's Worth

Heavyduty053

I presented this I think about 7 years ago but I had a strong feeling that I needed to do this again, someone out there needs to read this.

What a scared little seven year old boy I was when the orphanage finally let me out of the dark closet, after two days of punishment. I took my bath, brushed my teeth with soap and dressed myself for school in the clothes the matron had laid on my bed. These clothes  were gotten from anywhere and they were always too big or two small but we were made to wear them.

When I reached Spring Park Elementary I just kept walking past the school building because I was so afraid the other kids in my classroom would make fun of me with all the black and blue marks on my legs where I had been whipped with a polo paddle. It didn't take much to be in trouble and I was also mad because of the way I was treated. I was given over to the orphanage because my mother died and my dad didn't want me. Crying over what the matron's and others did to me didn't help any they only laughed at me and made fun of me. They had no heart to treat kids right just because they were put in an orphanage. I walked and walked for seemed to be hours. Finally I came to this big wide street which was at the end of Spring Park Road. I had never seen a street that big before and I had never seen so many cars going up and down that street before. Across the street was a big store and the sign on top said Preston's Drugs. There was also a sign in the window that read "Everything you will ever want is inside".

It took me a little while to cross the street because it scared me. But finally I caught a moment when no cars were coming or going and I ran across it. I walked into the store and noticed people sitting at a counter drinking drinks with ice cream in them. I had never seen anything like this before. I didn't know what ice cream taste like. 

The sign said they had everything. I had heard about a special thing and I wanted to buy one if they had it. I walked up and down the isles looking but I didn't see a picture of what I was looking for. Suddenly this old man grabbed me by the arm and it scared me real bad because that's the way the orphanage people did it to. "What are you doing in here boy, where is your daddy, he yelled at me". "I am looking for something special and I can't find it". "Are you trying to steal stuff and he was putting his finger right on my nose". "No Sir mister honest, I'm not a stealer".

He held on to my arm and carried me back to the office and a policeman came in and asked me why I was not at school. I didn't tell him anything because I was afraid he would take me to jail for running away from the orphanage. So I just started crying real loud. The policeman left the office and this old lady came in and sat down by me. "Were you stealing son, No ma'am I was looking for something special" "And what might that be". "Do you have a big hug in this store?" I asked". "We always have hugs for kids in this store" she said as she stood up, wrapped her arms around me and squeezed real tight. She smiled, walked out of the small office and when no one came back for a long time I looked out the office door and saw the back door was open. I quickly walked out of the back door and I ran all the way back to school. When I got there I wasn't that late, I was the only kid that did not have five cents for milk at lunch. But that was OK, because I had laid my nickel on that man's desk at Preston's Drug store to pay for that big "hug" that lady gave me. To a seven year old boy it really was the store that had everything......That hug meant the world to me even though all my keepers were mean and hateful to me. I lay awake and cry at night wishing I had my mother and why my daddy didn't want me anymore. But at least this hug helped a little and now I know where I can get one when I need it.......

Someone out there is troubled by their past and needs to know that there is someone somewhere that can be a friend. Letting a troubled past haunt you is driving your chance for a peaceful life.....Get down on your knees and ask Jesus to relieve you of the burdens that chain you down. No one is meant to live their life shackled with chains dragging them down.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

36 minutes ago, secure1 said:

All I wanted to do was share my good fortune with  the DV forum and all I got was SH!T for it. Screw all of you buttheads you are just a bunch of losers waiting for a free lunch. Get a life why don't you?

Whatever YOU, Secure1, are complaining about shows YOUR, Secure1, own InSecure1ity. I personally have NO inclination whatsoever to hear what YOU, Secure1, have to present. People know, or should know, when they are about to or are being scammed. I have had multiple Network Marketing and MultiLevel Marketing folks try to scam me in the past. Basically, they wanted me to be a part of THEIR get rich quick scheme where I do all the hard work and take the hits of loss of reputation for what I am doing targeting MY family members and friends. DO NOT deny, Secure1, what YOU, Secure1, are doing and intend to do. It all starts with watching a video, being a part of a conference call, “sharing something” with me, or listening to a presentation with “No Obligation Whatsoever”. Sound familiar Secure1? Are YOU, Secure1, NOT ashamed of YOURSELF, Secure1, like YOU, Secure1, SHOULD BE? It all starts with getting any one and a host of people to begin saying “YES” and keep them saying “YES” enforcing the loss of artificial benefit if they DO NOT keep saying “YES” for YOUR, Secure1, financial gain. AMWAY, down lines, commissions, training, and whatever the like YOU, Secure1, are hoping to purvey is entirely unwelcome on my part.

Well, Good Riddance Secure1, I for one am NOT YOUR, Secure1, family member or friend while I AM NOT amenable to whatever scam YOU, Secure1, are promoting. A moderator on this site, who I have NO contact with, made a very appropriate choice to eliminate a behavior noted in the forum rules regardless of how YOU, Secure1, are labeling YOUR, Secure1, offer of benefit to others here. 

So YOU, Secure1, have the audacity to mention YOUR, Secure1, self ascribed good fortune and then denounce others here waiting for a free lunch? How STUPID are YOU, Secure1? People here have worked very hard for themselves investing in this viable speculative investment with their own hard earned cash and are taking advantage of more secure means to realize the potential this speculative investment offers. Alternately, YOU, Secure1, denounce others here for NOT being a part of YOUR, Secure1, get rich quick scheme cloaked under the guise of providing benefit for others who acquiesce to YOUR, Secure1, get rich quick scheme.

YOU, Secure1, advocate, “Get a life don’t you?” All the while we all have a good life apart from YOUR, Secure1, personal get rich quick scheme YOU, Secure1, are promoting for YOURSELF, Secure!1.

YOU, Secure1, are the ONE who needs to “Get A Life” somewhere else.

Again, Good Riddance, Secure1.

• Thanks 2

35 minutes ago, Heavyduty053 said:

Synopsis may I ask what this rant has to do with the story I put on here......I read it twice and unless I am missing something It doesn't pertain to this

An Individual, who is now gone, was placing a very mean spirited post onto numerous threads, one which unfortunetly was this one. The post that synopsis was refering to has since been removed.

He as well as others were disappointed that one of the great threads that you created should be so callously soiled. Synopsis rant was 100% in defence of you and yours ( as well as others ) threads.

pp

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Heavyduty053 said:

Synopsis may I ask what this rant has to do with the story I put on here......I read it twice and unless I am missing something It doesn't pertain to this

1 hour ago, pokerplayer said:

An Individual, who is now gone, was placing a very mean spirited post onto numerous threads, one which unfortunetly was this one. The post that synopsis was refering to has since been removed.

He as well as others were disappointed that one of the great threads that you created should be so callously soiled. Synopsis rant was 100% in defence of you and yours ( as well as others ) threads.

pp

Please accept my apologies, HeavyDuty053, for not adhering to the intent of Your very, very fine post. PokerPlayer (Thank You!!!) was kind enough to step in and articulate what my post was all about since the moderators likely removed that post from this and all the other threads.

I am disappointed that some one could post under the guise of helping others out while actually duping and taking advantage of them since I have seen this unscrupulous practice on numerous occasions in the past. I was compelled to unveil what was really going on since other "friends" attempted unsuccessfully in the past to dupe and recruit me into their get rich quick scheme with similar words and practices.

Your uplifting posts are very heart warming and appreciated, HeavyDuty053, Thank You AND All The Best To You!!! :tiphat:

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, nstoolman1 said:

Wow. What a way to make friends and influence people. 

And a prime example of thread crapping. 

My apologies HD for my fellow HUMAN being not having the common

decency to take this to support system" rel="">support and not making it a public display of idiocy. 

I don't have any objections to having this post I quoted removed by the MODS. And this one. No sense defiling HD's post. 

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, Synopsis said:

Whatever YOU, Secure1, are complaining about shows YOUR, Secure1, own InSecure1ity. I personally have NO inclination whatsoever to hear what YOU, Secure1, have to present. People know, or should know, when they are about to or are being scammed. I have had multiple Network Marketing and MultiLevel Marketing folks try to scam me in the past. Basically, they wanted me to be a part of THEIR get rich quick scheme where I do all the hard work and take the hits of loss of reputation for what I am doing targeting MY family members and friends. DO NOT deny, Secure1, what YOU, Secure1, are doing and intend to do. It all starts with watching a video, being a part of a conference call, “sharing something” with me, or listening to a presentation with “No Obligation Whatsoever”. Sound familiar Secure1? Are YOU, Secure1, NOT ashamed of YOURSELF, Secure1, like YOU, Secure1, SHOULD BE? It all starts with getting any one and a host of people to begin saying “YES” and keep them saying “YES” enforcing the loss of artificial benefit if they DO NOT keep saying “YES” for YOUR, Secure1, financial gain. AMWAY, down lines, commissions, training, and whatever the like YOU, Secure1, are hoping to purvey is entirely unwelcome on my part.

Well, Good Riddance Secure1, I for one am NOT YOUR, Secure1, family member or friend while I AM NOT amenable to whatever scam YOU, Secure1, are promoting. A moderator on this site, who I have NO contact with, made a very appropriate choice to eliminate a behavior noted in the forum rules regardless of how YOU, Secure1, are labeling YOUR, Secure1, offer of benefit to others here. 

So YOU, Secure1, have the audacity to mention YOUR, Secure1, self ascribed good fortune and then denounce others here waiting for a free lunch? How STUPID are YOU, Secure1? People here have worked very hard for themselves investing in this viable speculative investment with their own hard earned cash and are taking advantage of more secure means to realize the potential this speculative investment offers. Alternately, YOU, Secure1, denounce others here for NOT being a part of YOUR, Secure1, get rich quick scheme cloaked under the guise of providing benefit for others who acquiesce to YOUR, Secure1, get rich quick scheme.

YOU, Secure1, advocate, “Get a life don’t you?” All the while we all have a good life apart from YOUR, Secure1, personal get rich quick scheme YOU, Secure1, are promoting for YOURSELF, Secure!1.

YOU, Secure1, are the ONE who needs to “Get A Life” somewhere else.

Again, Good Riddance, Secure1.

Easy my friend. No heart attacks prior to the post RV event.

Note to self, "Don't piss Mr. Synopsis off until we finish the first (probably second) bottle of rum".

After that no one cares anyway........................

:pirateship:.

Go Moola Nova!!!

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, CaptainBVI said:

Easy my friend. No heart attacks prior to the post RV event.

Note to self, "Don't piss Mr. Synopsis off until we finish the first (probably second) bottle of rum".

After that no one cares anyway........................

:pirateship:.

Go Moola Nova!!!

:twothumbs: Mr. CaptainBVI, AND The Best Of Your Evening To You!!! :tiphat:

And (if I may humbly add)..............

Go Moola Nova ( YEAH, BABY!!!)!!!

:pirateship:

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Synopsis said:

:twothumbs: Mr. CaptainBVI, AND The Best Of Your Evening To You!!! :tiphat:

And (if I may humbly add)..............

Go Moola Nova ( YEAH, BABY!!!)!!!

Mr. Synopsis,

A great day to you as well.

I used to blow a gasket at people like that but I found it was better just to let Karma handle it since they are just little fish.

Don't get me wrong, everyone has a breaking point and I keep a close eye on mine due to the fact it GET'S REAL after that.

Take care my friend as our goal is just over the horizon.

( YEAH, BABY!!!)!!!

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, CaptainBVI said:

Mr. Synopsis,

A great day to you as well.

I used to blow a gasket at people like that but I found it was better just to let Karma handle it since they are just little fish.

Don't get me wrong, everyone has a breaking point and I keep a close eye on mine due to the fact it GET'S REAL after that.

Take care my friend as our goal is just over the horizon.

( YEAH, BABY!!!)!!!

Wise Words, Mr. CaptainBVI, Sir!!! :tiphat:

I have a hard time seeing people getting taken advantage of so after a couple posts from this person on the same complaint I felt a need to relay some of my personal experiences and what was going on with this person if some others had not had similar experiences. I wanted to help them avoid any uncomfortable interactions before they figured out what was going on.

I agree with You, Sir!!! I, too, think our goal is just over the horizon!!! :twothumbs:

I look forward to meeting!!!

And (if I may humbly add).....................................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH, BABY!!!)!!!

P.S. I ran out of emeralds so I'll have to stop back later. Please accept+++++++++++++++++++++++for now.

• Upvote 1