Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Mountain Goat says no no no....

Rmc10

Mountain Goat wrote today that noone can copy or paste her  posts on any other sites and since I am not allowed to post links to any other sites on here looks like if you want to see MG posts you have to go to "Latest Mountain Goat Newsletter" on  to read her stuff. Nobody lets anyone have any fun anymore. 😄

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I like reading her posts too because she may/may not be accurate but there were a lot of times where she agreed with Adam on things at the same time and I like that she backs up her opinion with news articles instead of just "iraqi tv". 😆

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Rmc10 said:

Mountain Goat wrote today that noone can copy or paste her FB posts on any other sites and since I am not allowed to post links to any other sites on here looks like if you want to see MG posts you have to go to "Latest Mountain Goat Newsletter" on FB to read her stuff. Nobody lets anyone have any fun anymore. 😄

Fyi, U Can Copy And Paste Pretty Much Anything U Want - Just Remove The Link If It Has One While Posting ! ;) 

That E-GOATistical Lying Pumper Guru Just Doesn’t Want To Be Continuously Debunked On Real Sites Like This One ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

So, many years ago there was one 'guru' I actually liked to read and his posts seemed to have more truth than most others, but I haven't seen his/her? posts in over a year or more.

I contacted another site to inquire where he went and why they didn't post his info anymore but they wouldn't tell me why. I just reckoned it was cause he was the only truthful one there. 

His guru name was DOC and ended his posts with "we report--you decide" 

Anyone know who that was and why we don't hear from him anymore? 

• Upvote 1

Just now, climber7 said:

So, many years ago there was one 'guru' I actually liked to read and his posts seemed to have more truth than most others, but I haven't seen his/her? posts in over a year or more.

I contacted another site to inquire where he went and why they didn't post his info anymore but they wouldn't tell me why. I just reckoned it was cause he was the only truthful one there. 

His guru name was DOC and ended his posts with "we report--you decide" 

Anyone know who that was and why we don't hear from him anymore? 

Climber,

I wonder if that wasn't Back Doc  you are referring to....He seemed to more grounded of the bunch and I asked about him a while back only to be told he was run off by one of the head Guru's that didn't like him being honest or something like that.

Karsten

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Karsten said:

Climber,

I wonder if that wasn't Back Doc  you are referring to....He seemed to more grounded of the bunch and I asked about him a while back only to be told he was run off by one of the head Guru's that didn't like him being honest or something like that.

Karsten

Thanks Karsten, but nope, Back Doc came way after I stopped seeing DOC's posts. And, Back Doc seemed like a weak imposter to DOC--to me--because his posts weren't the same quality or caliber. 

• Upvote 1