Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DV Family Prayer Warriors

wealthhound

Blessings this morning!

In light of all of the amazing news around our investment, I thought we could come together and enjoy focused and specific prayer for every day this week starting today. 

Please post your prayers and responces,

Then those of us interested in this prayer chain can read and respond. 

We understand the power of prayer and also the power of believing together! WH

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

Most Gracious God,

We come before Your Heavenly Throne of grace.

We thank you for the deliverance and restoration of the Iraqi people. The enemy is bound from stopping any and all efforts to release these people!

I believe each of us are not here my chance but that You have guided and directed us here. 

You own everything, we are Your stewards. Thank you for trusting us with the amazing abundance that's upon us.

May we further Your Kingdom with what You have blessed us with. May You be glorified in every word and deed .

The chains are loosed! We humbly and thankfully receive these blessings.  

In the name of our Risen Lord and Saviour.. Jesus Christ. Amen.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

Heavenly God,

We come before Your throne of Grace today with thankfulness and humility.

How Great You Are!

We thank You for choosing us before the foundations of the world, You know our day, time and hour.

Thank You for the people's of Iraq and their deliverance from oppression and lack. We claim their chains be loosed, 

Evil no longer has power over these people. Search their hearts, fill those that desire to be filled. 

Father, bring us clarity in understanding how our blessings will bless others,  that we may further Your Kingdom and Glorify You .

Thank You for choosing us to faithfully steward our blessings that we will be great examples of Your love.

In the Name of Jesus Christ, Our Living Lord and Saviour! Amen

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

Heavenly Father Almighty, God from Up Above. I pray for your forgiveness and understanding and for thy divine guidance, so that we may have peace, prosperity, good will, good health and good spirits. It is through thy divine guidance that good fortune may be bestowed upon us. It is not that we are greedy, it is so that we may not be needy. Heavenly Father Almighty, I pray for these gifts in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen

Heavenly Father, I offer you the Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity of your beloved Son our Lord Jesus Christ, in atonement for my sins and those of the whole world. 

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 2

21 hours ago, tankdude said:

Heavenly Father Almighty, God from Up Above. I pray for your forgiveness and understanding and for thy divine guidance, so that we may have peace, prosperity, good will, good health and good spirits. It is through thy divine guidance that good fortune may be bestowed upon us. It is not that we are greedy, it is so that we may not be needy. Heavenly Father Almighty, I pray for these gifts in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen

Heavenly Father, I offer you the Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity of your beloved Son our Lord Jesus Christ, in atonement for my sins and those of the whole world. 

AMEN!!!!

• Upvote 4

Blessed Morning DV Family,

Thank You for the beautiful prayers that each of you have added!

I know that those that stop by this thread are believers and that we understand the power of prayer, especially of our prayers collectively!

Spiritually, this time of year is perhaps the most significant time for Christians and others that believe in Jesus Christ!

As stated above, this is Easter week, about 2000 years ago, the only begotten Son of the Most High God was preparing to carry out the will of His Father by deciding, of his own free will, to be a sacrifice for all mankind.

Take a moment to reflect on what you know and understand about that.

He walked this earth as a human being, loving, healing, teaching everyone that would listen... he prepared then for things to come, the availability to receive Holy Spirit, be freed from the bandage of sin because of His broken body and shed blood. By our invitation of Him into our lives; the availability to walk spiritually and no longer carnally became available!

To be born again, this refers to a man being born spiritually. Hence a new birth.

I can't express the depth and magnificence of this.

Those that have accepted Christ have The power of God in Christ in them. A new mind, a spiritual mind which encompasses an absolutely brand new perspective on every aspect of life! 

So, knowing this, the opportunity is to learn about what the " new man" is!

The power that we have in this new man is greater that the power that Christ had. That's not my words, that's what the Word of Life, the Bible says. We shall do greater works than Christ! 

My understanding of that is limited. Every day I seek to understand it more.

How about you?

Almighty God,

How thankful we are that in Your Divine plan, You sent your Son, Jesus to walk this earth and be a living example of You. Thank You that we may understand that Jesus was the man crucified, carried out Your will by his freedom of choice, he trusted You to fulfill his prophesy. Tortured and beaten and every imaginable vile, Evil thing as he hung nailed to that tree. His pain unimaginable, the beatings, the cursing. the torment to his body. His muscles and tendons ripping, internal bleeding. These are just some of what he experienced. 

Not to glorify this evil done to Your Son, but that we may ponder the depth of his free will choice to carry out Your will to save mankind 

That he would become not just Jesus, but Jesus Christ for Christ is the risen one, the one that sits at Your right hand Father God!

Thank You Heavenly Father our Alpha and Omega, for providing us with the solution to original sin, Our Lord and Saviour, the name above all names, the door to You, Jesus Christ, Amen

• Upvote 2