Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Warka subscription shares client purchase

NMP2017

It looks like we are still a few months away from the subscription shares purchase happening. I would think not a lot will happen until after the General Assembly meeting.

response from Mr Issa to question about financial info for people wanting to buy the suscription shares:

Please note that after holding the general assembly meeting that latest financial statement year will be published and provided to all shareholders upon request. Part of the general assembly procedures to review, attest and certifiy the financial statements for the years 2012,2013,2014, 2015 and 2016. The current capital of the bank is 105 billion IQD we are increasing the capital to 250 billion (145 billion shares are being offered at a price of 1 IQD per share). As stated in the notice you have two weeks to participate from posting the notice. The general assembly meeting procedures takes up 8-12 weeks to be completed and for the stock to re-trade.

and response from Mr Issa to my question about a date for the General Assembly meeting:

We are finalizing internal procedures as well standard procedures with the Iraqi Company Registration Office. Once the date has been confirmed a general notice will be posted noting that all updates will be posted on our website news bulletin board regarding this matter.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

I thought if you had account , you could take your money you have on deposit, and you could buy shares in the bank now! Starting last Monday (3-19-18)! If anybody has done this I think it would be real intresting to KNOW! Any feed back would be Appreaciated! Thank you in advance! :salute:

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Artitech said:

I thought if you had account , you could take your money you have on deposit, and you could buy shares in the bank now! Starting last Monday (3-19-18)! If anybody has done this I think it would be real intresting to KNOW! Any feed back would be Appreaciated! Thank you in advance! :salute:

Hi Artitech, yes if you have an account with Warka Bank you can use money from your account to request to buy shares. I don't think the shares are bought right now though. At least that is how I read the response I posted above from Mr Issa. But I may be wrong.

On 19 March I requested shares using 1/3 of my account balance. No money has been withdrawn from my account yet and no notification of shares being bought. I'll post when something happens.

I haven't read of anyone's proxy shares being sold yet either.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, NMP2017 said:

Hi Artitech, yes if you have an account with Warka Bank you can use money from your account to request to buy shares. I don't think the shares are bought right now though. At least that is how I read the response I posted above from Mr Issa. But I may be wrong.

On 19 March I requested shares using 1/3 of my account balance. No money has been withdrawn from my account yet and no notification of shares being bought. I'll post when something happens.

My experience as well....

All good things take time I guess?

And things in Iraq take forever!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, coorslite21 said:

My experience as well....

All good things take time I guess?

And things in Iraq take forever!

lol so very true! everything happens "soon" in Iraq! I wouldn't think it woud take too long to get their Mastercard licence back but who knows. And CD's will be available again in june and it will be intersting to see at what interest rate

Edited by NMP2017
  • Upvote 1

On 3/24/2018 at 1:14 PM, NMP2017 said:

Thank You in advance for your reply! Please keep us informed! I think this a very big piece in the puzzle for the RV! JMHO! :salute: