Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 21 March 2018

Adam Montana

4 hours ago, ISAAC88 said:

Ok so, how much better is the guaranteed better  exchange rate in VIP...10%...20% ? 

Also, how do the banks that contracted with our VIP group know what their spread is going to be if they don't know the rate? 

Im just trying to put all the pieces together. I mean, just how much accumulative value is thought to be held within all the VIP members holdings of Dinar anyway?

Slowwwwww down kimosabe :)

You're asking good questions, and I want to make sure you are properly educated.

In order to really understand "how it works", please read the cash in guide.

I'll attach it here.  Cash In Guide - Iraqi Dinar - v1.6.pdf

:twothumbs:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

7 hours ago, Inbedded HorseHead said:

Dumb question, why don’t you give the cash in -Bank/ID# to VIP members once you have their fee?   I’v always wondered that.....

So exactly, how will it work?   This info is emailed?

Short answer - how many more employees do you think our Associates would need to hire if you potentially have a few thousand people calling them asking questions? We have agreements with our Associates that we will need not release information for that very reason. Think about it for a moment,  that would mean over the last 10 years it would have been tens of thousands if not into the hundreds of thousands of dollars of costs to hire/pay employees to handle questions from well-intentioned people and want to know where and when and what the rate is... And then you have other people talking about which institution in which place... And then you have people who are not well-intentioned but can see an opportunity and the time to prepare themselves for these number of people who may become their prey... 

We experience that with some of our Associates many years ago, and learn from that. We were flat out told we could not release that information because the expense to them prior to needing Staffing to handle our needs would be prohibitive, and we lose a lot of the negotiating power we had in the number situations.

When you see how much people balk at spending $50 or $300 for services such as our offer through VIP imagine how much would balk if people were paying 5 to 10 times as much for these services.. 

We do not disclose things prior to RV or outside of VIP or OSI sections relate to business discussed there.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

I do have much Respect for Adam- I believe he /you are about the only one who has kept common sense in this project and not watered it down or ran it up like many Guru's over the years.My situation is that I just don't have it - line of thinking has been get as much Dinar over the years as possible to offset some of the taxes and end up with what I feel will benefit me and my family with a new business venture to help keep residual income coming in vs just blowing it like many will more than likely do.I had a stroke not long after I found Dinar vets followed by a head on car collision which caused me a great deal of pain .It also ended my career and these last few years have been recovery and RV focused. Will the board be kept up after at least for those of us who cant , to at least be used as a research tool? 

• Upvote 1

On 3/24/2018 at 9:16 PM, Adam Montana said:

Slowwwwww down kimosabe :)

You're asking good questions, and I want to make sure you are properly educated.

In order to really understand "how it works", please read the cash in guide.

I'll attach it here.  Cash In Guide - Iraqi Dinar - v1.6.pdf

:twothumbs:

Alright good Sir...I'm sure I had read this, and I had. So I read it again and I am fully abreast.

Now back to the questions at hand :wave::woot:

• Like 2

On 3/25/2018 at 7:35 PM, js214 said:

I do have much Respect for Adam- I believe he /you are about the only one who has kept common sense in this project and not watered it down or ran it up like many Guru's over the years.My situation is that I just don't have it - line of thinking has been get as much Dinar over the years as possible to offset some of the taxes and end up with what I feel will benefit me and my family with a new business venture to help keep residual income coming in vs just blowing it like many will more than likely do.I had a stroke not long after I found Dinar vets followed by a head on car collision which caused me a great deal of pain .It also ended my career and these last few years have been recovery and RV focused. Will the board be kept up after at least for those of us who cant , to at least be used as a research tool? 

Yes it will. I can't make any claims to the integrity or quality of the site once I hand it over, because I most certainly will not be maintaining it Post-RV and someone else will have to take over.

If, after a time, I don't feel like the community and site is being maintained to my standards... then I would shut it down, since my name is very much attached to it even after I hand it over. But as long as it remains a positive place that continues to benefit the community, I plan on letting it carry on after the RV.

:tiphat: 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, Adam Montana said:

Yes it will. I can't make any claims to the integrity or quality of the site once I hand it over, because I most certainly will not be maintaining it Post-RV and someone else will have to take over.

If, after a time, I don't feel like the community and site is being maintained to my standards... then I would shut it down, since my name is very much attached to it even after I hand it over. But as long as it remains a positive place that continues to benefit the community, I plan on letting it carry on after the RV.

Well with what mr Adam said

i know I won't be in charge

he  will shut site down in 48hrs

so I guess continue on for prez

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Adam Montana said:

Thanks

• Upvote 2