Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 21 March 2018

Adam Montana

6 hours ago, ToRnCoPpA said:

With all due respect Adam,

I dont see what HCL has to do with VIP and Platinum?

Please explain!

In the light of other forums who we know milk subscription benefits and other dubious

benefits, I dont think it was in good taste to pin this Google rate news directly to the

VIP upgrade/ Platinum status as if one rides on the back of the other, ie, "Sucks to be you"!

I am not taking the piss out of you, but I am saying that ethically, the good news of a

possible rate change  on the premise of HCL is significant on its own. It is in my view unethical

to muster an anxious rush to join the VIP Platinum upgrade on the back of this good news.

Instead of rushing out to purchase IQD the premise is now apparently to rush and get Platinum.

I liked this group because the idea was to give news only in the absence of milkers such as TNT
and Dinar Recaps et al etc etc etc ad infinitum!

Posts structured in this fashion dilutes the authenticity of Dinar Vets delivering real news!
Keep it real!

Cheers

(Not my intention to offend anyone)

We are all here for the same reason ,there is nothing wrong with this reply I take my hat off to you sir for noticing what I did too ....I only wish dinarvets had the name beside the negs so we can all see the cult minded people who say the slightest thing against Adam ...

we all want the dinar to rise in value so we can all move on with nice gains ....

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

I find it amusing when I see comments from people saying they don't want to pay for VIP now, but a lot of those same people have contacted me privately and offered to pay double, triple or more to get in AFTER the RV.

Sorry, not gonna happen. :) It costs money NOW to prepare and provide the programs we have here, and last time I checked there are no government grants available for opportunities like we are involved in! The positive support from paid VIP members should be testament to the value there, even pre-RV. 

Nobody is being forced to join. I'll keep doing these free weekly updates for the time being, but you've been warned... Ya snooze, ya lose! 

Welcome to all the new VIP members. I'll be sending a VIP email over the next couple days, possibly as late as Saturday morning. There will be a post in the VIP section announcing it, so you can verify that you're receiving my emails properly.

:tiphat: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 8
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

2 minutes ago, Adam Montana said:

I find it amusing when I see comments from people saying they don't want to pay for VIP now, but a lot of those same people have contacted me privately and offered to pay double, triple or more to get in AFTER the RV.

Sorry, not gonna happen. :) It costs money NOW to prepare and provide the programs we have here, and last time I checked there are no government grants available for opportunities like we are involved in! The positive support system" rel="">support from paid VIP members should be testament to the value there, even pre-RV. 

Nobody is being forced to join. I'll keep doing these free weekly updates for the time being, but you've been warned... Ya snooze, ya lose! 

Welcome to all the new VIP members. I'll be sending a VIP email over the next couple days, possibly as late as Saturday morning. There will be a post in the VIP section announcing it, so you can verify that you're receiving my emails properly.

I have thought that but never said it  :)  I may not enter VIP often, but to me it was money well spent just knowing I have someone to turn to once this puppy pops.

Again, thxs Adam.

pp

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 14

As a Platinum member for many years (as well as my wife), I believe it is money well spent. First, the ground work has been laid and the effort made to help us protect our investment and save on taxes when this thing finally pops. I believe there is much more to come after the RV that will really make you think the initial investment in VIP was a "no brainer". To me, it is worth the money because every dime of tax I save and put in MY pocket, keeps it from going to our unethical, immoral, criminal government, who are just gonna squander it anyway. I will put that money to much better causes then they EVER could. JMUO.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 8

It is amazing to me how people can come on here and bash Adam for not doing things "their" way.  You aren't forced to come on here - if you don't like it, quit coming.  There are plenty of other dinar sites - heck, start your own.  It reminds me of the saying, "biting the hand that feeds you".  You can still come on here and get excellent information without paying a dime.  Why don't you try being grateful.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 7

The world is full of awful, ungrateful, miserable people.  Luckily, there are way more good, honest decent people that have a real grasp as to what's really going on.  It's simple, negativity makes headlines.  The rest of us just keep chugging along under the radar.  Enjoy.

DW

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 8

1 hour ago, Palmtree1970 said:

We are all here for the same reason ,there is nothing wrong with this reply I take my hat off to you sir for noticing what I did too ....I only wish dinarvets had the name beside the negs so we can all see the cult minded people who say the slightest thing against Adam ...

we all want the dinar to rise in value so we can all move on with nice gains ....

Yea I gave you a ruby.:lmao:consider it payback for all the ones you've given me. how's that for putting a name beside it?:P:lol::):lmao:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 6

16 hours ago, waterman13 said:

Go RV @ 333

that's been my motto

Maybe it's .333

Hey I can wish can't I?

Wm13

I LIKE it!! But, mmm, maybe you’ve got the decimal in the wrong place and it should be 3.33? 😂😂😂   BAMM

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Adam Montana said:

Sorry, not gonna happen. :) It costs money NOW to prepare and provide the programs we have here, and last time I checked there are no government grants available for opportunities like we are involved in! The positive support system" rel="">support from paid VIP members should be testament to the value there, even pre-RV. 

When your mindset is scarcity, then you live there. RV or no RV. Won’t make a difference to those folks, they’ll still have scarcity after. Besides, just skip a meal. Or two. No no no. Fast for a week and, viola, the $ you need for platinum VIP.  (You might look and feel a bit better as well) I scraped $ together for Platinum VIP, OSI, and OGIT when I did it. Money well spent!!! And I plan to reap the  benefits...

😇

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, DWitte said:

The world is full of awful, ungrateful, miserable people.  Luckily, there are way more good, honest decent people that have a real grasp as to what's really going on.  It's simple, negativity makes headlines.  The rest of us just keep chugging along under the radar.  Enjoy.

DW

With my bad knees and hip I’m not chugging very fast anymore but hopefully after this ride ends I can get a medical overhaul,in the mean time I’ll just be working and limping to the finish line 🏁 😀

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

I've been holding on to a secret power and waiting for the right time to use it. My power is that Im wrong all the time. Therefore let me say that this RV will never ever happen. Haha.

You can all thank me later. FYI I've been in this for 14 years.  Just a little nuts.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 8
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, md11fr8dawg said:

As a Platinum member for many years (as well as my wife), I believe it is money well spent. First, the ground work has been laid and the effort made to help us protect our investment and save on taxes when this thing finally pops. I believe there is much more to come after the RV that will really make you think the initial investment in VIP was a "no brainer". To me, it is worth the money because every dime of tax I save and put in MY pocket, keeps it from going to our unethical, immoral, criminal government, who are just gonna squander it anyway. I will put that money to much better causes then they EVER could. JMUO.

What tax ? Sorry to change the subject slightly , but many have been wondering what kind of tax we may be subject to . As far as I know ,there is nothing in the tax code presently that addresses tax on profits of currency exchange ,and tax can't be retro active . Is it somewhere in the new tax code ?

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, dinarham said:

What tax ? Sorry to change the subject slightly , but many have been wondering what kind of tax we may be subject to . As far as I know ,there is nothing in the tax code presently that addresses tax on profits of currency exchange ,and tax can't be retro active . Is it somewhere in the new tax code ?

You might want to take a look here -

I believe this quote makes it about as bottom line as I can find...but remember, in this case the jury is still out and you will need to talk to a good CPA or Tax Attorney (which - being a VIP - I will surely get a list of from Mr. Montana once this pops...)

"Foreign currency exchanges are either dealt with under Section 1256 or under Section 988 of the Internal Revenue Code. Section 1256 is set up for gains on contracts (futures & forward contracts) made by investors in widely traded currency. Since this is not a widely traded currency and since it is not under contract, Section 1256 does not apply.

The IRS Publication 525 that you referenced mentions a "Personal Transaction" above $200. (By the way it is on page 33, not page 30) This language comes directly out of Section 988. However, what you are doing is not a personal transaction. Personal transaction as contemplated in Section 988 specifically excludes anything done for the purpose of producing income (referenced under section 212). A "Personal Transaction" is one where you exchange money for your trip to Belgium and when you get back you exchange it back. Everyone on this board is holding currency for the purpose of producing income. That is not a "Personal Transaction" but is an income producing investment transaction. Therefore, it falls under the rules of Section 988 and is Ordinary Income."

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

This is all my opinion ONLY that is very strong and may not be entirely accurate so I want to make the disclaimer if You choose to read.

I must say I am disappointed by the individuals calling Adam to task for offering astronomically beneficial services post event for the highest return on the conversion of IQD, banking advice, investment advice, and other tools for safety, security, and legacy purposes. There are exceptional individuals who have also secured IQD who take advantage of these services offered by Adam (and Affiliates).that, based on common interest, can provide further advice for maintaining the highest benefit for this investment post event.

I did my research going into this IQD investment. I checked out the claims and stability of this site. I waited about four years before I jumped in to nearly all the OSI services. If the IQD was a scam, how come the IQD could be sent back to the licensed currency dealers to convert to another bone fide currency although at a loss pre event? Wouldn’t some authority have stepped in by now and shut this nominally 10 year old DV site down if something illegal was going on?

I know I will need A LOT of advice post event to do EVERYTHING necessary for minimizing taxes short and long term along with privacy so that is why I am here.

Make no mistake, in my very strong opinion, Adam, DV affiliates, DV members, post event service providers are ALL service PROVIDERS NOT service PERFORMERS. No one but me bears the risks for my PERFORMANCE decisions. The services acquired here are not an insurance policy to avert personal decision consequences. No one is EVER responsible for my vulnerabilities or stupidity. There are, as it should be, many things I will have to do for myself for Safety, Security, AND Legacy purposes. I believe in the 10/90 principle for this investment. 10% of the work pre event/90% of the work post event. Are You ready? I am trying to be mentally and emotionally prepared like focusing on the race before it gets started. Sure, a lot o fun things and to celebrate since we all “Made It” post event and to kick off new relationships on common interest. Zipped lips now and after the event is likely key to all this. Too many cards on the table and especially to the wrong people could make one and others a target. Money does funny things to people especially those that think some windfall some one else has is theirs, too. My opinion is if (figuratively) some one else thinks they have the uindenialbe right to stick their hand in my pocket, then they will have no problem slicing my throat in a heart beat if I try to yank their empty hand out of my pocket. “There is no honor among Thieves”. I used to think people steal and then have no honor. I have come to realize the people without honor are the ones in the company of thieves. I would suggest considering who You have told about this investment. Are they honorable? What will they be like after the event? Have these same individuals told anybody pre event what You have done and Your arrangements or will they disclose these things post event? Will they pepper You for information about what You are doing post event and then disclose the information to others?

Loose lips sink ships. Typically, vulnerabilities extend past the individual knowingly or unknowingly who divulges information of interest to others pre and post event. It is important to know who to trust pre and post event. I do not know for sure but I suspect there is a gang plank on the post event DV Cruise (er, Pirate) ship for the loose lippeers. Well, OK, maybe not the best analogies here but my sentiments only.

I really appreciate EVERYTHING, Adam, DV Staff, DV contributors, and post event affiliates have done, are doing, and will do for the paid service clients. :tiphat:

Well, OK, I was really, really hacked (I don’t know if You could tell that :o) about what was said because it shows a significant lack of research, reason, AND consideration regarding this investment and with regard to the pre event paid services provided here. I still occasionally see what I can find and I have found no more reputable site and services.

I suspect I along with a lot of other folks will be very disappointed in paid service clients who figuratively stand in the middle of the room bawling because they are not being spoon feed the things they could and should have been doing for themselves that only they can and should do for themselves. This will clog up the process for the other paid service clients - if they let the tantrum begin and continue. Asking for help, ABSOLUTELY, and understanding others who are saucered and blown need to be processed as well and may work through the process faster should always be in mind. I plan to stay Calm, Cool, Collected, and then do what I need to do realizing others need similar advice and can have their items processed so I may need to return to the line to make the most of the services being Provided - and others, too.

Well, OK, I am off my soap box now.

I am really excited about the times!!!

:backflip:       :backflip:       :backflip:

Go Moola Nova (YEAH, BABY!!!)!!!

:pirateship:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 9
  • Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Palmtree1970 said:

I only wish dinarvets had the name beside the negs

3 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

It costs money NOW to prepare and provide the programs we have here,

In Order To Help Run The Site - How About Continuing To Have The First Neg Being Both Anonymous And Free

But That Any Subsequent Neg’s Be Paid For If Don’t Want To Automatically Have A Name Attached ...

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 6

5 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

In Order To Help Run The Site - How About Continuing To Have The First Neg Being Both Anonymous And Free

But That Any Subsequent Neg’s Be Paid For If Don’t Want To Automatically Have A Name Attached ...

:D  :D  :D 

We all know that will never happen I'm afraid. Each person see's and react's differently to each and every post. It's called freedom of expression and should not be handcuffed as some suggest.

It's just a fact of life and if people are really upset about neg's than I guess they alway's have the option of not posting. I know it's not ideal but that's just the way it is.

pp   :twocents:

• Upvote 2