Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

Adam Montana

Adam Montana Weekly 21 March 2018

EXMO affiliate program

I guess I'll have to wait till next week to retire but there are definitely some positive things happening in the past few weeks. Exciting times!!!

Edited by Theflyingbird
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Hey Bud, I didn't know there was a time limit and I sent everything .....lesson learned from my end.  Thanks but no thanks on renewing VIP.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 4

I think I hear a faint buzz like the wings of a hummingbird preparing to move quickly or was that my cell phone with a text ...And then I woke up. Will the dream continue ;) ?

Thanks Adam 

Livin' the dream B)

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Been around this too long to let myself get too excited but things surely are looking up!  Can't help but feel we might be getting close!

Thanks Adam for keeping us posted on the authentic scoop!!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

Ok can anyone tell me what is the 0.0015 conversion? I haven’t visited my charts for at least a couple of years 🤪 or at least give me directions to a conversion chart? Thank you kindly! Ha! Just realized that I have been on and supported this site for over 10 years!!!

Edited by gp49
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1

These are exciting times!! In all my years with DV, I've had VIP a few times, a few months at a time, but financially right now, though I wish I could afford it, I simply can't. I'm just praying I'll have some other guidance to get me through a cash in to make my situation better. I'm praying it happens soon. Been on this ride for about 12-13 years, certainly would be nice for all of us!! Thanks Adam and MODS for all your hard work and information and support through it all!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

Go RV @ 333

that's been my motto

Maybe it's .333

Hey I can wish can't I?

Wm13

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, gp49 said:

Ok can anyone tell me what is the 0.0015 conversion? I haven’t visited my charts for at least a couple of years 🤪 or at least give me directions to a conversion chart? Thank you kindly! Ha! Just realized that I have been on and supported this site for over 10 years!!!

Saw this earlier today.

Screenshot_20180321-130838.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

10 minutes ago, waterman13 said:

Go RV @ 333

that's been my motto

Maybe it's .333

Hey I can wish can't I?

Wm13

Better then 666

• Like 1
  • Haha 6
  • Upvote 2

LET'S DO THIS PEOPLE!! HCL, Come F$#@in' ON!!!!!! Still patient, but this could go anytime and I wouldn't complain!! Gonna get my Platinum certificate and card ready to go, so I don't waste a single minute!! Thanks Adam - looking for the Best News Ever soon from you - hope you can give it to us!!! Come on Iraq!! Let's Do This already!!!!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1