Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

How Much Public Holiday In One Year In Iraq ?

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting While Desperately Checking The Calendar For The Next Much Needed Holiday After Having The Weekend Off !

LINK

How much public holiday in one year in Iraq ?

IGP-245-636570460265008164.jpg

19th March, 2018

The official holidays in Iraq 124 days out of 365 days a year, which constitutes the proportion of holidays of one year 33%, and enables the House of Representatives in July 2015 to read the first draft of the official holidays, which faces large objections by some political blocs.

• Haha 6
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

" Iraq will be a shinning example in the region " in the near future " - - -  NOT TAKING A THIRD OF THE YEAR OFF YOU SLACKERS ! ! ! !  :facepalm: 

Their " work ethic " SUCKS ! ! ! !

Oh how I love the Surreal ! ! The Twilight Zone has got nothing on this ! :blink:

Ain't this Boogie a Mess ! ! !  B)

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, DinarThug said:

The official holidays in Iraq 124 days out of 365 days a year, which constitutes the proportion of holidays of one year at 33%

As I recall, isn't Adam M advocating dual citizenship prior to the RV ??  Guess where I'm headed ??

Kiss me a camel and buy me a bazillion Warka shares. Smile for the camera, sweetie. LOL. :lol:

Related image

52 minutes ago, King Bean said:

As I recall, isn't Adam M advocating dual citizenship prior to the RV ??  Guess where I'm headed ??

Kiss me a camel and buy me a bazillion Warka shares. Smile for the camera, sweetie. LOL. :lol:

Related image

They make such a cute couple. . . sniff, sniff :hug:

Abadi congratulated Benrouz: Today tiger phase and a new start melted all the problems

Tuesday 20 March

Search Bigger

Alsumaria News / Baghdad 
Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi on Tuesday congratulated the Iraqis in general and the Kurds especially on the occasion of Norouz holiday, pointing out that Iraq is going through a new phase and a new beginning in which all the problems have melted. 
..."the most sincere words of congratulations .... calling on "the Almighty Almighty to give all Iraqis a lasting security and stability

"We are going through a new phase in which all the problems have been solved and we have transformed 
It is noteworthy that the Kurds celebrate on March 21 each year, the day of Nowruz, which is a national and historic holiday for them expressing "freedom and get rid of injustice," .....

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1