Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Mountain Goat News 3-16-18

Rmc10

Here's what mountain goat has to say today. 

"March 16, 2018 Mnt Goat News Brief 

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much news today.   

Again a very long newsletter. But I think this one you will especially want to read….. 😊. 

I am literally dancing around the house today. Even my guests ask why I am so happy. I will tell you……😊

I have to tell you I am VERY happy because of the amazing amount of VERY positive news being told to us. We are literally seeing the last few needed “basket” of laws so that they may go forward with the reinstatement of the Iraq dinar.  

So now its hurry up and get it all done….as usual they wait until the last minute but they now know the urgency. But why are these laws needed, as I have been telling you? Is it because I just now made this all up in my mind? 

No, I did not just make all this up and so now coincidentally we are seeing it play out. Instead I have known all along the necessity for the HCL and Article 140 as part of the mandate to “fully” implement the new 2005 Iraqi constitution. 

Next, I read many articles from the finance committee and the CBI on how they planned to implement the “project to delete the zeros”. It included: 

1) That the Central bank control all banking practices throughout Iraq
2) That the Central bank be able to monitor and control the currency of Iraq
3) That the Central Bank maintain autonomy and independence
4) The implementation of the much needed banking reforms that included going paperless currency process (electronic banking and all the other aspects needed to make it work such as ATMs and POS (point of sale) technologies. 

I quote from the articles – “the next few days will witness the completion of all the laws that are stalled reading and voting to end this few remaining period of parliament by reading the largest number of laws.”

and 

“It is noteworthy that there is a package of laws in the House of Representatives because of the differences of political blocs around them, and was deported to several parliamentary sessions”. 

So what popped out in this week’s news media channels in Iraq: 

1) Budget of 2018 (connected to all the other laws) president Fuad Masum announced he will back down from his position and ratify the law. The budget saga is finally over;

2) Oil and Gas Law (Hydrogen Carbon Law) – This law was first drafted in  2007 and has had many iterations but never passed “officially” in parliament to make it a law. The importance of the law of oil and gas for its economic importance and the revenues of the state and how to deal with it. Clearly states in the constitution is must be implemented and this means legislation in order to do this;

3) Article 140 – who will govern the disputed areas of DOHUK, ERBIL, SULAYMANIYAH, KIRKUK, DIYALA AND NINEVEH; federal supreme court confirms a binding decision that ARTICLE 140 of the constitution is a living substance in force.". Now they can move forward with the needed referendum.  Clearly states in the constitution is must be implemented and this means legislation in order to do this; 

4) CBI -Mandated electronic banking, to spread advanced payment technologies in all areas of Iraq without exception, including all transactions for the public and private sectors;

5) KRG had voluntarily surrendered its right to operate, regulate and supervise local banks to the central government in BAGHDAD (CBI now has control over all the banking practices throughout Iraq). We know that the KRG has been a BIG holdup in instituting many of the new CBI needed banking reforms; 

6) World Bank soon to begin releasing some of the funds from the Donor Conference in Kuwait (pledges to Iraq to lend $ 6 billion over the next three years). The World Bank is noted as saying that they will not move ahead with releasing these funds unless Iraq moves ahead with completing their financial reforms. Does this mean completing the currency reforms (reinstating their currency)?

Folks I have been telling everyone for many years and not even one, yes not one other person supported my convictions that getting the constitution implemented fully is needed. Why have I been saying that these laws are mandatory? I showed proof time and time again from the news media in the USA, the IMF, the CBI and from within the KRG and GOI. That was all my proof -  NO Conjecture, NO Rumors, NO Hype and NO Opinions. Still many were so bent on their any day / every day RV bullshit hype they did not want to hear reality. Now many of these same so called “gurus” are now coming to reality and understand this since no RV has yet happened maybe they should have been reading the articles and learning more instead of just listening to these idiotic “secret” sources or bank stories?  They could not see the forest through the trees, but we had to cut down some of the trees  to let them see it all. Get what I am saying…. Seeing is believing…

So here we sit on the cusp of history being made. Yes, we have waited for all these years, some of us almost 13 years to see these laws. 
How many past articles on them? 
How much political drama has been played out in the past decade over these laws? 
Now they are here and coming to reality for the people of Iraq (and I might add for us also and the RV). 

I encourage everyone to take the time and read the articles on these topics today. It will quickly bring you up to speed on where we are. This is been a very busy week. 

Spring is coming and many are getting exciting about pigeon holing this date of March 20-21st for an RV or something significant to happen. This is typical as many can  not see the entire picture to make these predictions. Folks how many times must I tell you not to pin any event to a date unless they specifically tell us a date. 

Do I think we are VERY close to the reinstatement process being completed? Yes – of course and it might even very well be early next week, but I don’t think so and refuse to go down that “rabbit hole”. Sorry gurus I will not go down that hole with you. 

Yes – all the  news is very good but they just can’t talk about passing HCL and Article 140 as they must perform and do it. So we only have 5 days prior to this timeframe of March 20-21st so do you really think they will get these bills passed by then? 

We also do not have a definite date as to when the IMF’s MCP monitoring 90 day period ends. So we are guessing at best the end of March (Jan, Feb, March). So if I was to speculate, I might say EARLY – MID April at the best to see the reinstatement occur. But then we still need to see the re-education program the CBI has promised would happen just prior or during the end. 

More news…

I want to add today also that I am still getting may negative responses to my newsletters. Seems I get people commenting negatively because they either do not take the time to read, can’t read, are already brainwashed or are just negative idiots. I have clearly stated all my positions and justify all my timeframes (as I do today) for projections for an RV. If I told you a possibility of January in the past I justified it. It did not come from some anonymous “secret” source. As I told everyone many times that if we didn’t see it then and didn’t get the needed laws and the red-educational process  then I would investigate further and dig deeper. I did just that.

Then out of my findings we all learned together that the IMF decided to monitor the MCP for a 90 day period. This gave the GOI and CBI a time period to adjust and work towards. Now they had a firm time period to go by. So what have we witnessed since? 

We have witnessed since December a HUGE effort to push this 2018 budget through into law and settle all these long term disputes with the KRG (HCL, Article 140, banking controls/reforms, etc…) Does it strike anyone coincidental of the timing of all this to the 90 day monitoring period end date? I do not believe in coincidences and I made it very clear that I thought that there was some connection between passing the 2018 budget and getting the RV. Was this the only item then left? NO and why would you infer that from what I said. I also said that you should never pin any single event to getting the RV. And so you must open your ears and listen to me. It is not my fault you can’t hear or mentally comprehend what I write. 

How many times have I said that we “can’t forget what we learned from the past”. Since there are basic principle laws and issues that must be addressed prior to the RV occurring. Many will question my statements and give me a lot of “buts”. But what? 

But, but, but didn’t they declare they are a sovereign nation……?

But, but, but didn’t they dissolve and close the DFI fund……?

But, but, but why do they continue with the currency auctions…..?

But, but, but didn’t they the CBI tell us the reason why they didn’t RV in 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2017 was because they needed SECURITY and STABILITY, but now they have it…..so what the hell is going on? 

Yes, politics do side track them for years but inevitably they ALWAYS come back on track to the same MAJOR issues such as fully implementing their constitution, reforms and cleaning up corruption. Just when we think all is lost and we will never see the RV…what happens? They pop out with news they are back on track again. Then hope comes to us once again. This is how it works. This is the DYNAMIC part of this process. This is why we must be FLEXIBLE in our mood and thinking. 

But what do these gurus do based on this news? 
They selectively create their own reality and can’t handle how to interpret the news. They then jump to conclusions with their every day / any day RV crap. They do this just because they are not experienced in evaluating data and drawing valid conclusions. They are the people you chose to listen to? 

So there is finally a breakthrough. But this breakthrough does not mean an RV is imminent. Folks I have been trained in the Army and worked in this field for many years. Many years of looking at raw data and interpreting it and organizing it, then presenting scenarios to upper echelons. Many lives depended on my conclusions. I know what I am doing. I know what I am talking about. I have been in this RV saga since 2005. Of all people you have on your side in the RV saga I can say not many are as good as I am, if I don’t say this about myself….lol…lol…😊. I am very proud of my abilities. 

Remember that I give my news for FREE. I do not collect donations or run an internet site with info commercials. I do not make any money off of clickity clicks or any money at all. Many offered donations but I refuse them for any reason. I was even approached to put links on my FACE BOOK page for commercials and advertisements for high $$$ since my reading reviews are so high, but again I refused. Read my MISSION STATEMENT on FB. I sincerely want to help clean up this misinformation and would luv to shut down all these scams resulting from them, that is my main goal. Of course these gurus don’t like me since I hurt their profits….lol…lol… 😊

I will add that I have also given kudos many times to others like BGG, Gate Keepers and even TNT for what they bring to the table. They are also trying very hard and I do not think they intentionally get it wrong sometimes. But there are not many more like them. Many others just copy and repeat what they hear. So what real intel is this anyhow? Many use the dinar intel to get into your head and pump their crypto currency stuff. This I will not stand for and absolutely find this appalling to take advantage of the dinar community under this false pretense. 

If it is rumor then they just repeat the rumors what sense does this make?  This makes it worst for everyone because they are not helping, as they think they are, but rather they are just reinforcing the nonsense rumors on everyone. Then there is this “New Republic” bullshit that again I find very offensive and appalling since I know these people and I know what they are trying to do. They are taking advantage of the dinar intel to get into your heads with their political movement. I will not go further into this today, go read my last newsletter dated March 14th. 

Remember the saying from Joseph Goebbel’s propaganda- “if you say it long enough to enough people, then it becomes factual” (or something like that…lol..lol… 😊 ). We know this is a propaganda technique whether it is done intentionally or unintentionally. Still it has the same impact – a false sense of reality. This YouTube crap does not help anyone. 

If you can’t handle the dynamic nature of this “RV Saga” then simply get out of my Face Book Page and leave us educated, more mature investors alone. We don’t need your ignorance and negativity! I will ban you if you continue. Last warning….  

Formal Articles are below. Due to limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts or italics, so my comments are in brackets (  ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “Mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also, I separated the articles with asterisks. 
Articles Begin

WORLD BANK PLEDGED TO IRAQ TO LEND $ 6 BILLION OVER THE NEXT THREE YEARS

(Mnt Goat – This is a WOW! article, read on….) 

Economy News Baghdad 
March 14, 2018

The World Bank announced that it has made a pledge to Iraq to lend $ 6 billion over the next three years to help him in the development of infrastructure, adding that the formation of a higher investment council will be authorized to grant large investment projects worth billions of dollars.
The World Bank’s representative in Iraq, Yara Salem said in an interview with “Economy News” that “THE CONFERENCE TO RECONSTRUCT IRAQ LAST MONTH IN KUWAIT IS A SUCCESSFUL CONFERENCE BECAUSE OF THE PARTICIPATION OF MORE THAN 1800 COMPANIES AND THE GRANTS AND LOANS ABOUT 30 BILLION DOLLARS,” noting that “These funds must be monitored and projects to be spent in liberated areas and other areas should be identified.”

(Mnt Goat – didn’t we just read earlier in the week the World Bank might hold up this funding due to Iraq not completing its reform process? I quote from Monday’s article – “The World Bank may sanction Iraq for non-compliance, Iraqi economist Manaf al-Sayegh said on Monday”.

So what happened? 

So this new news today of a release to Iraq 6 billion is some of the 30 billion from the donor conference in Kuwait. Didn’t someone say they needed  the RV first to happen to get this money, meaning the release of the currency reform?

So one of two things are happening – 1) this guru was full of ****, or 2) the funds are going to be released because we are nearing the end of the MCP monitoring period by the IMF and they have decided to let the reinstatement go forward. 

Seems coincidental this all happening now within just a week or less left to the 90 days of the monitoring process? I believe we may have a LATE March or an EARLY April date for the final release of the new category notes and the reinstatement of the dinar to the global markets. Let’s watch and see what happens.) 

“In the last four years, the World Bank has provided $ 4.6 billion to rebuild infrastructure through the development of bridges, schools and hospitals and to provide social support to the poor,” she said. “The World Bank has pledged $ 6 billion over the next three years to help Iraq rebuild “He said.
“THE IRAQI GOVERNMENT HAS TAKEN SEVERAL MEASURES TO ENCOURAGE INVESTORS THROUGH THE FACILITATION OF VISA AND THE ENTRY OF INVESTORS TO IRAQ, in addition to reforms relating to the system of arbitration in commercial disputes and registration system and the abbreviated government procedures and routine through the single window,” noting that ” The Council of Ministers is to encourage the work of investors by solving all the problems at the same time because it includes in its membership all ministries, WHICH REMOVES OBSTACLES FROM INVESTORS.
“The Investment Board will be a very large multi-billion dollar project and the NIA is the main partner of this board,” she said

KRG HAD VOLUNTARILY SURRENDERED ITS RIGHT TO OPERATE, REGULATE AND SUPERVISE LOCAL BANKS TO THE CENTRAL GOVERNMENT IN BAGHDAD.

By Idris Okuducu

ERBIL, Iraq
Northern Iraq’s Kurdish Regional Government (KRG) HAS AGREED TO RELINQUISH THE RIGHT TO OPERATE AND OVERSEE BANKS IN THE REGION, the governor of Iraq’s central bank said Tuesday.

(Mnt Goat – I think this issue was one of the items we were waiting for that slipped by us for an RV. We now have it. It is what we don’t know that is still needed that puzzles us and surprises us later) 

At a joint press conference with KRG Finance Minister Rebaz Hamlan, Iraqi Central Bank Governor Ali Mohsen al-Alaq said the KRG HAD VOLUNTARILY SURRENDERED ITS RIGHT TO OPERATE, REGULATE AND SUPERVISE LOCAL BANKS TO THE CENTRAL GOVERNMENT IN BAGHDAD.

According to an agreement reached between the two sides, Iraq’s central bank will be made solely responsible for certifying -- and operating -- all banks in the Kurdish region.

March 14, 2018
ELECTRONIC BANKING HAS BEEN LAUNCHED IN IRAQ

(Mnt Goat – as you know this is nothing new to us, but now the CBI is making it “official public policy” if they want to get paid their salaries thru the CBI) 

The advancement of payments is the most important steps to develop financial systems in Iraq and CATCH UP WITH DEVELOPMENTS IN THE PAYMENT SYSTEMS IN THE DEVELOPED WORLD.

The CENTRAL BANK OF IRAQ IS TAKING SERIOUS STEPS TO MOVE TO MAKE PUBLIC AND PRIVATE PAYMENT SYSTEMS ELECTRONICALLY managed.

The bank stressed its desire to develop electronic payment mechanisms in line with global developments and TO SPREAD ADVANCED PAYMENT TECHNOLOGIES IN ALL AREAS OF IRAQ WITHOUT EXCEPTION, including all transactions for the public and private sectors.

He pointed out that the past days witnessed the organization of a workshop in the province of Maysan addressed the importance of moving to a system of payments developed, as well as the activation of points of sale targeted various segments of the community of the employees of the province and some of its departments, as well as traders and owners of big markets (Malls), restaurants, hotels and others TO ACTIVATE THE SUBJECT OF POINTS OF SALE And in cooperation with the province of Maysan.

(Mnt Goat – yes, we know they intend to us this electronic point of sales to help change the rate once it comes out. We have known this was part of the plan since 2011. So why the bug rush to finally get it done? Or are they just announcing it now?) 

He pointed out that the audience listened to a detailed explanation on the importance of resettlement and the mechanism set by the Central Bank to implement the decisions of the Council of Ministers.

The Governor of Maysan Ali Douai, during his speech at the opening of the workshop on “the importance of this step to be followed by a review of the status of the province in the settlement of salaries of employees,” stressing “the FREEDOM OF THE EMPLOYEE TO CHOOSE ACCORDING TO HIS WISHES BASED ON THE BENEFITS PROVIDED BY EACH BANK AND DURING THE NEXT WEEK WILL CHOOSE ALL EMPLOYEE OF THE BANK WHO SEES IT FULFILLS HIS WISHES TO BE FOLLOWED BY AGREEMENT WITH THOSE BANKS and start settling salaries, declaring that he is the first to settle his salary in banks.

All banks presented their offers to the staff of the Diwan and other departments associated with the governorate and other departments.

It has become increasingly necessary to catch up with the global development, especially in the financial sector, which has adopted advanced systems benefiting from technological developments in the world, because it is commensurate with the requirements of the implementation of work, which has reduced the time and effort much more than before.

And that the transfer of salaries and disbursement through electronic payment is important and a positive shift to achieve great benefit to the national economy and maintain a large proportion of liquidity within the banking system.

Work is being done to make electronic payment mechanisms through the Central Bank of Iraq.

The director of training and management in the Association of Private Banks Ahmed al-Hashemi, “the importance of the direction of banks towards electronic banking and information technology, and be dealt with in a precise manner that leads to the completion of financial operations according to the requirements of the customer of different, and thus we have to offer competitive products provided regionally.”

He stressed that “international companies and the requirements of reconstruction require sophisticated technology, and Iraq is able to possess technology that produces sophisticated products, especially after the victories on the preacher of the terrorist and to develop the private sector technology in the detailed human resources.”
PRESIDENT FUAD MASUM WILL BACK DOWN FROM HIS POSITION AND RATIFY THE 2018 BUDGET LAW

The MP said on Wednesday that the House of Representatives will SEND THE BUDGET LAW TO THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AFTER THE REJECTION OF THE PRESIDENCY OF THE REPUBLIC TO RATIFY IT, 

NOTING THAT PRESIDENT FUAD MASUM WILL BACK DOWN FROM HIS POSITION AND RATIFY THE LAW.

(Mnt Goat – why is all this now all of sudden happening? First the World Bank changes its position on releasing some of the 60 billion in funds then Masum backs down and will now ratify the 2018 budget? Gee…is there some connection between the budget passing and the RV? )

Al-Bayati said in an interview with local media and the agency [Media treasures], “The President of the Republic Fuad Masum will recognize the seriousness of his position not to ratify the budget,” asserting that “will step back from that step and will ratify the law.”

She added that “the non-ratification of the infallible budget for a legal basis for him and was able to appeal some material before the Federal Court and not return the entire budget.”

And on the steps of the House of Representatives next, confirmed al-Bayati, “The House of Representatives will restore the budget to the federal government.”

PREDICTIONS: ABADI WHEN WINNING A SECOND TERM .. WILL DO 5 THINGS

2018/3/13 

As the next parliamentary elections are due to take place on May 15, questions have been raised about who is the most likely political figure to take over as prime minister. And what is its government program, which will work at the next session?

According to political forecasts, Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi is the most likely figure to win the second term because he has the admissibility of most of the political blocs and international and regional support. He also succeeded in some issues, including liberating Iraq from the organization of calling the terrorist and imposing security in Kirkuk.

Observers confirmed during an interview with (One News) that Abadi will:

1) target the popular crowd and some political figures in the fight against corruption, as well as the change of heads of independent bodies and directors and ambassadors, mostly of political parties.

“Abadi will win a second term because he has received considerable support from the United States, the Gulf states and other countries in the region because he is carrying out what these countries are trying to do: 

2) to distance Iraq from Iranian tutelage,” he said. “He also has the admissibility of most of the political blocs , Which will facilitate the process to win the second mandate in accordance with national consensus. “

3) “The first issues that the prime minister will have to do if he wins the second term is to rebuild the country so that Iraq can rebuild its relations with the surrounding countries and the region. Washington wants Iraq to be a state with a strong government,” he told The News. Is consistent with its policy in Iraq and this is what I found in the character of Abadi, she wants to win Abadi second term in order to remove Iraq from Iranian hegemony.

4)He pointed out that “Abadi will work to integrate or abolish the popular crowd and this is what began by issuing the Diwani order to organize the structure of the crowd by stipulating that the age of those joining the crowd and its leaders should be graduates of military colleges. Elements of the crowd within the military system, “pointing out that” the goal of issuing the Diwani order is to keep the mullahs’ ideological-oriented crowd away from the popular crowd, which will facilitate the process of dissolving or canceling it in the future. “

Iraqi Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi announced the upcoming parliamentary elections on May 12.

Abadi said he formed a “transient sectarianism, discrimination and discrimination” coalition called the “victory coalition” to run for parliamentary elections. For his part, stressed the strategic expert and al-Hashemi that Abbadi since the beginning of his presidency of the current session has made important achievements on the ground, the liberation of the land from the control of the organization calling for the terrorist and strengthen Iraq’s external relations, and prevent attempts to divide Iraq.

Al-Hashemi told (Wan News) that “Abadi in the event of winning a second term will complete what he has done is the development of foreign relations and the development of anti-corruption program and the reconstruction of the State Institution and the development of the Iraqi economy, one of its priorities will be in the next stage to turn the economy from rent to investment.”

5) He ruled out al-Hashemi Abadi government to reduce the number of ministries because Abadi worked on this in the previous period and reached triviality to the lowest, especially if formed a government of national partnership and this is what the next government is going to, but in the case of the formation of a majority government there may be a number of ministries.

ARTICLE 140 OF THE CONSTITUTION IS A VALID AND VALID AND NON-EXPIRED ARTICLE, TO BE IMPLEMENTED SOON

Baghdad / SNG

The head of the Change Bloc MP Amin Bakr said Wednesday that the Federal Court, within its response to a query sent by him, pointed out that Article 140 of the Constitution is a valid and valid and non-expired article, while noting that the Federal Court responded by interpreting trolls with turbid water.

Bakr said in a press conference held in the parliament building and attended by SNG, that "THE FEDERAL COURT HAS INDICATED IN RESPONSE TO A QUERY PRESENTED TO IT ON THE DEFINITION OF DISPUTED AREAS IN NOVEMBER LAST YEAR, that the disputed areas are areas that were administered by Kurdistan on March 19 2003 This means that the meaning of the disputed areas are the provinces of Arbil, Dahuk and Sulaymaniyah, which is not true and a clear gap in the interpretation of the Federal Court.

Bakr added, "We filed a request last February to the Presidency of the Parliament to address the Federal Court on the interpretation and demand to reconsider the interpretation where the Federal Court replied to our inquiry on atheist ten of this month that the Federal Court BELIEVES THAT THE DISPUTED AREAS ARE AREAS THAT WERE NOT MANAGED BEFORE KURDISTAN REGIONAL GOVERNMENT ON MARCH 19, 2003 IN THE GOVERNORATES OF DOHUK, ERBIL, SULAYMANIYAH, KIRKUK, DIYALA AND NINEVEH, AND THAT THE RESOLUTION OF THIS ISSUE BE MADE BY THE COMMITTEE FORMED IN ACCORDANCE WITH ARTICLE 140 OF THE CONSTITUTION.

Bakr said: "We can respond to some trolls water turbidity on two important things is that some say that Kirkuk is only a disputed area and the interpretation of the Federal Court binding for all the picture is clear that all of these areas have a disputed status, the other is related to the auctions of some THAT THE CONSTITUTIONAL ARTICLE 140 IS A FINISHED ARTICLE, THE INTERPRETATION OF THE COURT STRESSED THE FATE OF THOSE AREAS IN ACCORDANCE WITH THAT ARTICLE AND THIS CLEARLY MEANS THAT IT IS A VALID ARTICLE and THE BASIS FOR RESOLVING THE ISSUE OF DISPUTED AREAS IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE MECHANISMS THAT HAVE BEEN ESTABLISHED TO RESOLVE.

(Mnt Goat –More WOW! news…WOW!  folks this does not mean that Article 140 is completed. It means that the interpretation of the constitution on the deadline to issue the referendum to resolve and pass the law is NOT expired and can now be completed. If you remember the contention by opposing parties was that the referendum was no longer needed since they felt the stated deadline was passed. So will they now move forward quickly with it? We know the referendum is written and already agreed to by all parties. It just needs to pass parliament to become “official” and the law of the land.)  

Bakr said that "this decision of the Federal Court this means that the rights behind them are not going to die and the delay of recovery, and here is the FEDERAL SUPREME COURT CONFIRMS A BINDING DECISION THAT ARTICLE 140 OF THE CONSTITUTION IS A LIVING SUBSTANCE IN FORCE."

ARTICLE 140 OF THE IRAQI CONSTITUTION PROVIDES FOR THE NORMALIZATION OF THE SITUATION IN THE PROVINCE OF KIRKUK AND THE DISPUTED AREAS IN OTHER PROVINCES SUCH AS NINEVEH AND DIYALA, and set a period of time ended on the thirty-first of December 2007 to implement all the provisions contained in this article, and left the people of those areas freedom, self-determination whether by remaining an independent administrative unit or appended to the Kurdistan region of Iraq through the organization of a referendum, BUT SEVERAL OBSTACLES LED TO THE DELAY OF THE IMPLEMENTATION OF SOME OF THE BASIC ITEMS IN THE ARTICLE FOR REASONS THAT POLITICIANS SAY THE KURDS ARE POLITICAL, WHILE BAGHDAD SAYS THAT THE DELAY IS NOT DELIBERATE, The competent ministerial application of article that carried out some of its clauses, such as compensation for those affected, have not been implemented in the most important of which is the referendum on the fate of the city.

(Mnt Goat – so you can read the constitutional deadline was to have Article 140 completed by the end of 2007. It didn’t happen. The KRG says it was due to political reasons, the GOI says it was not intentional. But we all should have know this too had to be completed in order to see the reinstatement of the currency. I kept telling everyone and now all I can say is “I told you so”. I did not just make this up today. Go back and re-read my past newsletters. How many times did I tell you this? Lots of “I told you so” in today’s news…lol..lol…Some issues are just FACTS not opinion)

WHILE THE KURDS STRONGLY support THE IMPLEMENTATION OF ARTICLE 140 OF THE CONSTITUTION, A SECTION OF ARABS AND TURKMEN IN KIRKUK AND OTHER AREAS OPPOSED TO THEIR IMPLEMENTATION, for fear of the possibility of annexing oil-rich province to the Kurdistan region, after accusing the Kurdish parties to bring hundreds of thousands of Kurdish population of the city to change its demographic identity, Saddam Hussein also brought others hundreds of thousands of Arab population in the seventies and eighties of the last century within the policy of Arabization, which applied in those areas at the time.
IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS WILL WITNESS THE VOTE ON THE LAW OF OIL AND GAS (HCL)

(Mnt Goat – so here we go again, yet another WOW! article. Can you believe the news it is so amazing this week. Why? It is because they are completing these last remaining “basket” of laws they know they need to complete when the RV is close at hand {at the end to this ride}.)

Special – Mawazine News
A member of the Committee on Economy and Investment parliamentary, Harith al-Harithi, Wednesday, that the next few days will witness the vote on the laws of a very important, while noting that among these laws the law of oil and gas.
Al-Harithi told Mawazine News that “the next few days will witness the completion of all the laws that are stalled reading and voting to end this few remaining period of parliament by reading the largest number of laws.”
He explained that “THE IMPORTANT LAWS THAT WILL BE READ ARE THE LAW OF OIL AND GAS FOR ITS ECONOMIC IMPORTANCE AND THE REVENUES OF THE STATE AND HOW TO DEAL WITH IT, in addition to the laws of parties and social security and health professions and many laws will be read and voted to end.

It is noteworthy that there is a package of laws in the House of Representatives because of the differences of political blocs around them, and was deported to several parliamentary sessions. 

(Mnt Goat – remember I told everyone that without the HCL being “officially” passed in parliament as a law there would be no reinstatement of the currency. All I can say now is to all those so called “gurus” who bashed me about this FACT is “I told you so”…..lol…lol…Somethings are just FACT and no opinions.) 

IRAQ WILL BECOME AN ECONOMIC POWER IN THE WORLD

(Mnt Goat – so tell me Mr, Abadi – how will you do intend to do this with a currency worth an eight of a penny USD and not traded globally? Tell me because I am puzzled. 

Can you see in order for Abadi to accomplish this “economic powerhouse” he eludes to,  they must reinstate the currency and give it some significant  “official” value on the exchanges? Can you see it? Can you see it? Stop being so negative. You are rich already only you can’t yet spend it.) 

Attended a conference Bartalah  Baghdad / morning 

Prime Minister, Haider al - Abadi, the government 's determination to achieve victory in the reconstruction and construction, just we achieved in the crushing ISIS and Daesh. The determination is the same. 

While stressing that IRAQ WILL BECOME AN ECONOMIC POWER IN THE WORLD, said "Corruption is more dangerous than terrorism, and the government continues to strike it in depth and with deliberate steps." Abadi's assertions on the achievement of an urban and economic victory came during his visit to Nineveh province, and his participation in the expanded conference to promote the atmosphere of peaceful coexistence between the people of the Nineveh Plain, which was held in Bartala, which also witnessed the opening of the Prime Minister of the bridge old and meet a number of youth as well as its security leaders.

The Prime Minister said in his speech during the conference of peaceful coexistence in Bartala: "We have won the victory of gangs, the terrorist, unite us WILL ACHIEVE VICTORY IN CONSTRUCTION AND RECONSTRUCTION." The meeting in the Nineveh Plain represents success and victory. 

"The people of Nineveh are now standing united to rebuild their province and thwart plans to tear down the Nineveh community," Abadi said. "Iraq has become stronger and stronger. Iraqis and all the provinces have made sacrifices to liberate this good land.

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,
                                             Just the FACTS! 

Disclaimer: All information in this newsletter is not intended for investment decisions / purposes. Mnt Goat is not a financial analyst, planner, banker, attorney or associated in any role with giving out professional investment advice. 

In ending I want everyone to know your constant prayers in the fight against evil (ISIS) in Iraq have worked. God has guided these young men and women on the battle field. Let us all now also keep praying. I have composed a prayer maybe we can all pray today in our own way and until the revaluation occurs. 

PRAYER

“For the prime minister and all his cabinet members, and parliament that they may be anointed by the Holy Spirit to do God’s will and bring the free Republic of Iraq to the much-deserved prosperity and abundance thru justice and freedom from oppression and corruption”. That they may be a shining example for the rest of the middle east and the world to follow. In the name of Jesus Christ our King and Savior, Amen”

Auf Wiedersehen 
Much love to ya all, 
Mnt Goat

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Thanks Rmc....Maybe this insight of the HCL was what has 'Buzzy' buzzin' through this past week update...

4 hours ago, Rmc10 said:

. I have been in this RV saga since 2005.

23 minutes ago, idplzr said:

She does have good info but.... it could be much less reading if she didn’t constantly toot her own horn. Can you say narcissist?

....Guess I'll 'tooth my horn at Mnt. Goat...I got ya beat by a year on this "RV saga"....B)

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Rmc10 said:

"March 16, 2018 Mnt Goat News Brief. I am literally dancing around the house today.

At times, her posts make me dizzy. Now I know why. +1 RMC10 for

the cramp in your 'copy and paste' finger. :D

Related image

Edited by King Bean
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Rmc10 said:

Ya there's some good info in this one for sure. Would be nice if it all comes into fruition in the very near future so we can all move on to new things. :)

You mean you HAVEN'T moved on to new things, yet ?  Can you say " BITCOIN" ?

23 hours ago, bostonangler said:

I like reading the Goat.... She does toot her own horn and she cracks me up when she goes off on gurus, but she works hard at breaking things down and explaining... We just need to cut out the non-news/analysis stuff and stick with the meat when posting her stuff... JMHO

B/A

Hmmm....kinda sounds like BGG tooting his own horn don't it?  Could it maybe be Mrs BGG?...or one of his many alteregos?