Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Agents Of Electronic Payment Providers !

DinarThug

4 minutes ago, Shedagal said:

Hey, Joe, did you notice Chase Bank on that list? 

Floridian, wouldn't it be great to go back in and see the guy at your Chase Bank?

1 minute ago, Floridian said:

OH YES!  Just show me the proof and I'll run right out and show that guy.  :lol:

Chase is indeed on the list!!!!

• Upvote 1

From what I figure, this is a bank branching out to accept international payments. The Spectrum Financial Transfer Director, Farhan Al Musawi, is also the Director of the Al Taif Exchange, see links below. This guy is certainly spreading the risk under two different companies. Maybe, there are more? Going off to look a little bit deeper into this guy.

1)If you go to his Al Taif site, below, to Money Transfer USA, ... that page is blank. 

http://iq.altaifexchange.com/default.aspx?pageid=25

2) If you go to his Spectrum Financial Transfer site and google translate, he apparently likes to spooge:

see, "Ejaculation and ejaculation"

http://altaifmt.iq/who-we-are/

Big picture, though, he seems to be early to market regards electronic transfers of money. 

I guess it is a sign of metaphoric proportions for us at our shot at money, or is that money shot?

Maybe, it is Brian's shoe? (From the Life of Brian?)

Cheers!

Edited by bkeiller
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Ending the Producers of Al Taif Money Transfer

08/03/2018 09:10

Ending the producers of AlTaif for Money Transfer changing the activity from Money transfer to Islamic Bank the name of the bank is AlTaif Islamic Bank for Investment & Finance . increasing in the capital from 45,000,000,000 ID to became 

100,000,000,000 ID.

I think, in our excitement, we're reading the number wrong:

One million is 1,000,000 (6 zeros) and one billion 1,000,000,000 (9 zeros) although sometimes in British english is considered 1,000,000,000,000 (12 zeros) like in other european countries.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

12 minutes ago, Floridian said:

I think the AlTaif Islamic Bank is just increasing their capital.  I don't think it has anything to do with the price of the dinar.

But it was exciting to drool over it 😀... But if they do double the capital , it has to come from somewhere ...

• Upvote 1

Soooo I was being nosey and listening to one of Frank and Delta's chats or whatever so they were saying for this to happen the dinar has to go international and Article 8 must be done. They've been saying that for about a year in relation to everything  but one day they may be right. Lol

35 minutes ago, Floridian said:

"AlTaif Islamic Bank for Investment & Finance . increasing in the capital from 45,000,000,000 ID to became 100,000,000,000 ID."

Where does dropping the zeros come in?  That would make it 100,000,000 right? 

Would that make it .22?

2.22 I would be estatic and at 0.22 I would also be happy and content ..

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, DinarThug said:

الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية

بنك Charterone
     بنك Citzen
      بنك Chase
      Bank Of America
     بنك Comrica
     بنك BNC
     بنك Fifth Third
     بنك TCF
     بنك Wells Fargo
     بنك US
     بنك City

http://altaifmt.iq/banks-agent.....side-iraq/

GOOGLE Translated:

United States of America
       Charterone Bank
      Citzen Bank
       Chase Bank
       Bank Of America
      Comrica Bank
      BNC Bank
      Fifth Third Bank
      TCF Bank
      Wells Fargo Bank
      US Bank
      City Bank

Its Seems . The Dinar nor the Rate is international yet .No ........... But the Banking is International. Which is Huge !

• Upvote 7

1 hour ago, Floridian said:

I think the AlTaif Islamic Bank is just increasing their capital.  I don't think it has anything to do with the price of the dinar.

Great

get told 2.22 rv

went into house

packed my bag and shook my wife's hand

good bye

now no 2.22

do you think me coming back in saying it was a joke will work??

she not laughing yet

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

1 hour ago, Floridian said:

I think you are right, Floridian. It looks to me that two bank type entities merged for one reason or another, and combined their assets, and 45+ and 100+ have nothing to do with an exchange rate. I wish, but no cigar today.

• Thanks 2

6 hours ago, DinarThug said:

Ending the producers of AlTaif for Money Transfer changing the activity from Money transfer to Islamic Bank the name of the bank is AlTaif Islamic Bank for Investment & Finance . increasing in the capital from 45,000,000,000 ID to became 

100,000,000,000 ID.

http://www.isx-iq.net/isxporta.....038;type=1

USA Branch

AT-App.jpg

USA Branch

Sama Investment and Trading Inc
Central Ave. NE5184
Minneapolis, MN 55421

Toll Free: 3135205566
Email: info@taifco.com

Working Hours:

Mon – Fri: 10:00 AM – 7:00 PM

Sat: 11:00 AM-5:00 PM

Chris2028

I am standing by to hear from Laidback, Synop, Wiljor, Tigerwowz, and Chuck. They always seem to be able to break down these articles. I rely heavily on their insight.  :D

43 minutes ago, Carrello said:

I think you are right, Floridian. It looks to me that two bank type entities merged for one reason or another, and combined their assets, and 45+ and 100+ have nothing to do with an exchange rate. I wish, but no cigar today.

I agree with Floridian and Carrello on the assets. I suspect it is not based on a change in the value of the Iraqi Dinar. Although I could be wrong, I suspect this is not reflective of an exchange rate.

What DinarThug posted with regard to the branches outside of Iraq (I posted only the US location) would suggest that when the switch is flipped, the real international Iraqi Dinar rate will have to be loaded instead of the program rate of nominally 1,184 IQD = 1 USD. Otherwise, how could the conversion be made real time and on line? This service appears to be a VISA/Western Union affiliate.

Maybe more news tomorrow. We wait and see.

Sorry Chris2028, I have a hard time quoting from different pages so that is why I copied and pasted what You said. Hope this is what You are looking for.

Just my thoughts, opinion, and :twocents:

In The Mean Time...............................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH, BABY!!!)!!!

:pirateship:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Carrello said:

Agreed, but what If they were trying to cover a higher exchange rate by increasing the capital, from 45,000,000,000 to 100,000,000,000, this could move the decimal over to 0.450

45,000,000,000 divided by 1,000,000,000,000 equals 0.45

$1.00 USD divided by 0.45= $2.22.  

There’s really no base to my figures, but the amount of increase is very interesting.

:cigar: 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2