Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq will have a branch bank in USA, Canada & Australia

Floridian

.Delta and KTFA Members Wednesday Morning 3-14-18

3/14/2018

KTFA:

DELTA:   FRANKIE..........  IRAQ  WILL HAVE A BRANCH BANK   USA & CANADA & AUSTRALIA.....GOT DETAILS ...(wink)

FaithPrevails:   But Iraq isn’t International Yettttt?

DELTA:  YETTTTT!!! (big grin)

Hazen:  Great find Delta!!  Another step towards  internationalism!!!  Closer, closer, closer and fireworks
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Well, I was just reported again, for linking to another site in this post.

First, I thought it was okay to post rumors in the "Rumor Section".

Second, how does the post link to another site?  (Which I know I am not allowed to do.) I don't understand what I am doing wrong.  :(

Yota, instead of reporting me again, please tell me what I'm doing that is wrong and I won't do it again.  And I really do appreciate all your wonderful posts.  You are great!  I just wish you would stop reporting me, and instead correct me, so it doesn't happen again.  Thank you so much.  :)

• Upvote 5

3 minutes ago, Rmc10 said:

You aren't doing anything wrong as long as you don't post an actual link so someone just has their panties in a twist. In the rumor section you also don't have to have a link anyway lol. 

Apparently, I must be posting a link to another site, but I don't understand how it's happening.  I certainly don't mean to do that because I know it's not allowed.

No one tells you how to correct it, they just send an email saying you have been reported. 

Edited by Floridian

46 minutes ago, Floridian said:

Apparently, I must be posting a link to another site, but I don't understand how it's happening.  I certainly don't mean to do that because I know it's not allowed.

No one tells you how to correct it, they just send an email saying you have been reported. 

On 12/10/2009 at 7:07 AM, Adam Montana said:

We do not spam our links on other boards – do not mention other dinar sites here. Only post links to LEGITIMATE NEWS SOURCES.

If you are copying and pasting from other Dinarsites, they frequently include links/shortcuts to other pages on their site in the content.  It is YOUR responsibility to remove these links from your post before you post them on DinarVets.  If you continue to make post including these links, we will place you on Moderator Preview and your posts will have to be reviewed by an Admin/Moderator before they will be displayed to the public.

50 minutes ago, Rmc10 said:

You aren't doing anything wrong as long as you don't post an actual link so someone just has their panties in a twist. In the rumor section you also don't have to have a link anyway lol. 

Sometimes it best not to say anything, this should have been one of those times.   If you have a problem with how we are Moderating please report it to Adam. :twothumbs:

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Markinsa said:

If you are copying and pasting from other Dinarsites, they frequently include links/shortcuts to other pages on their site in the content.  It is YOUR responsibility to remove these links from your post before you post them on DinarVets.  If you continue to make post including these links, we will place you on Moderator Preview and your posts will have to be reviewed by an Admin/Moderator before they will be displayed to the public.

Sometimes it best not to say anything, this should have been one of those times.   If you have a problem with how we are Moderating please report it to Adam. :twothumbs:

Please look at the first post in this thread and tell me what is wrong with it so that I don't make the same mistake again.  Thank you.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Floridian said:

Please look at the first post in this thread and tell me what is wrong with it so that I don't make the same mistake again.  Thank you.

There is nothing wrong with it now because the link was removed.  The link was in the title.  If you go back to that website, the text in blue, plus the "comments" are links back to that website.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Markinsa said:

There is nothing wrong with it now because the link was removed.  The link was in the title.  If you go back to that website, the text in blue, plus the "comments" are links back to that website.

Oh, I see!  Well, I'm truly sorry about that.  :(

Perhaps it would have been easier if someone had just told me what I was doing wrong, instead of reporting me twice for the same mistake, without offering a solution.

I thank you, Markinsa, for taking the time to show me my mistake.  I will make sure it doesn't happen again.  :)

• Upvote 1

I told him that's probably what happened so I don't see the problem with joking around a little. Floridian is older (no offense Floridian) and he is still learning things. He doesn't mean any harm in what he does. That was my point. I've been on here for years and have always respected the moderators and other members just making light of something that he did that I knew he did on accident.  

• Upvote 2

Just now, Floridian said:

Oh, I see!  Well, I'm truly sorry about that.  :(

Perhaps it would have been easier if someone had just told me what I was doing wrong, instead of reporting me twice for the same mistake, without offering a solution.

I thank you, Markinsa, for taking the time to show me my mistake.  I will make sure it doesn't happen again.  :)

I can't speak for the other Moderators and Admins, but I normally give a warning for the violation.  I don't go into detail explaining how links work and why you shouldn't post them.  I assume if you can find you way to this website, you understand how everything works.  Thank you for asking for guidance. :twothumbs:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Rmc10 said:

I told him that's probably what happened so I don't see the problem with joking around a little. Floridian is older (no offense Floridian) and he is still learning things. He doesn't mean any harm in what he does. That was my point. I've been on here for years and have always respected the moderators and other members just making light of something that he did that I knew he did on accident.  

We try hard to keep things running smoothly, while what you said was in jest, I didn't take it that way, which is why I included you in my response to Floridian. Please accept my apologies for my interpretation.  Best Regards! :twothumbs:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Rmc10 said:

Thanks, Rmc10.  No offense taken.  

Yes, I'm older than dirt.  LOL LOL

And I don't mean any harm.  I'm only trying to help and feel we are all in this together, and hopefully it will be over soon.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Rmc10 said:

I honestly thought it was the negenerator causing you problems Floridian. Lol. Thanks Markinsa!!! ♡

No, it's Yota.  I guess he just doesn't like me, but I think he's terrific for all his selfless posting.  If it weren't for him and Dinar Thug, all of us might not be so well-informed.