Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Banking commitment and the political position .. Ahmed Al-Hajj

yota691

Electronic Banking Opportunities and Challenges

29/3/2018 12:00 am 

Dr.. In the name of Brahimi, 
it is no secret to anyone that the world is evolving more rapidly than we thought until recently, and catching up with this development is one of the major challenges facing producers and consumers alike. In contrast, modern innovations offer opportunities that can be used to change competition rules The contenders were constantly formed, which made the life cycle of the most finished products very short. 
In turn, the financial technology has been subject to the same rules as statistics from the Bank for International Settlements that the amounts invested in startups specialized in financial technology amounted to about 40 billion dollars and a huge growth rate of (1600 percent) during the period (2010-2016), was more than a third of those Companies work in the area of payment and financial adjustments, while about a quarter work in the field of computers and 
 electronic protection systems .
Some observers believe that the important developments in this area exceeded the subject of financial services provided electronically (online) to operations that will completely change the balance of banking in the next few years, as some companies are offering themselves a substitute for the traditional bank as well as access to the means of communication Social network on the line of competition after the announcement of Facebook that it will offer its subscribers the service of using their pages to raise money for their own projects, and in the same direction (WTSAB) is preparing to launch payment service using 
 special technology. 
In order to keep pace with these developments, the Central Bank of Iraq has prepared an important program that is now working to implement the modernization of the electronic structure of Iraqi banks. Certainly, the speed of response varies from bank to bank. Banks or customers are still not too excited to enter the world of banking
 Modern. 
As for the banks, they are aware of the importance of this transformation, but their reluctance is due to the large amounts needed for this change. As for customers, the frequency of automation comes because of lack of knowledge. In turn, the Central Bank has realized these obstacles and is working to solve them by pressing banks to modernize their systems. As well as the implementation of an educational program for citizens at all levels, and I think the positive results of this 
 will appear soon.

• Upvote 5

6 minutes ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

Up ‘til now, I’ve never connected the words “ urgency & speed “ with anything Iraq. Times they be a changing for the betterment of ALL. 

Hopefully this will be over soon brother, and, we can toast to a glass of the finest beverage of choice 👍

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, bostonangler said:

Did you have to say "SOON"? Wow I guess I am getting jaded!!!

B/A

:o oops, sorry bostonangler, celebrating my 54th today, and, the margaritas are kicking in :lol: 

Well, ok, still early for margaritas, but, soon could be sooner then we think 🤔 perhaps :wacko:

A super day out to you, and, good morning DV :twothumbs:

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Wiljor said:

:o oops, sorry bostonangler, celebrating my 54th today, and, the margaritas are kicking in :lol: 

Well, ok, still early for margaritas, but, soon could be sooner then we think 🤔 perhaps :wacko:

Happy Birthday and enjoy your margaritas... 

B/A

1 hour ago, Wiljor said:

Happy birthday Wiljor! Here’s hoping that Iraq gives you the biggest of birthday blessings!  :mexican:

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Wiljor said:

Thanks Yota and good morning to you sir :tiphat:

I hope they speed this up, im not getting any younger  :unsure:

Happy Birthday, Wiljor, AND May You Have Many More!!! :tiphat:

Hey, maybe You (and we all) will get the fabled RV text - wouldn't that be a 54th to remember!!! :twothumbs:

In The Mean Time........................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH, BABY!!!)!!!

:pirateship:

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

Happy Birthday, Wiljor, AND May You Have Many More!!! :tiphat:

Hey, maybe You (and we all) will get the fabled RV text - wouldn't that be a 54th to remember!!! :twothumbs:

In The Mean Time........................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH, BABY!!!)!!!

:pirateship:

36 minutes ago, tigergorzow said:

Happy B-Day Wiljor.....Many more to come with an  RV / RI of the IQD.  Let's get this Party started....😊😊

Gentlemen, good morning and thank you so much. I am blessed and greatful for this day and everyday, and, ohhh yeaaa a RV today would be the icing on the cake. Well, even if it’s not today, I believe we are closer then ever. Thanks again guys and my next beverage will be to your health. Cheers, and a super day out to ya 🙏

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Half Crazy Runner said:

Happy birthday Wiljor! Here’s hoping that Iraq gives you the biggest of birthday blessings!  :mexican:

Thanks so much HCR, sure do appreciate the kind gesture on your behalf. Be blessed and a great day out to you :twothumbs:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, bostonangler said:

Happy Birthday and enjoy your margaritas... 

B/A

2 hours ago, wealthhound said:

Very Happy Birthday Wiljor !!

May you be blessed today !

Wow, such kind folks you are. What a great family we have here. Very much appreciated and thank you so much 🙏 I am blessed and greatful to you all 😊

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Wiljor said:

A very Happy Birthday Wiljor and many many more  :hug:

2 hours ago, nannab said:

A very Happy Birthday Wiljor and many many more  :hug:

1 hour ago, CaptainBVI said:

Mr. Wiljor,

Once again I'm late to the party.

Happy Birthday!

1 hour ago, Rmc10 said:

Happy birthday!!!!!! 🎂🍹🍕🍨

Thank you so much, my friends, can’t wait for the day we are all together toasting our future and celebrating our new found wealth with the DV family we have grown to appreciate after all these years. Blessings to you all 🙏

• Upvote 2

Modern technology is entering the financial sector

8.jpg

07/4/2018 12:00 am 

With local application

Baghdad / Al-Sabah 
The transfer of advanced technology represents an important step to activate the banking services, which represent the nerve of economic development sought by the country, which requires us to start where the world ended to keep pace with developments in the field of the financial sector.

A member of the Baghdad Economic Forum Jassem Al-Aradi stressed the need to "open up to successful regional and international experiences in the banking sector and work on transferring them to Iraq, which is directed towards a major development process in all productive and service sectors." Big figures praised Aradi on the South Bank of the adoption of automating paper - based processes and vital characteristics of the system, he said: " The availability of human resources helps greatly in the mastery of advanced systems needed by the international effort and local , which will adopt the construction and reconstruction process, as it requires banks have the capacity to deal with Big numbers ".

01 Systems will implement this strategy in several stages, starting with automating ATM services through the implementation of the "digital coupon" system, which allows the customer to perform several operations Such as dragging, depositing and converting in branches via a tablet easily and without the need to use traditional paper coupons or even help the exchange officer. Special equipment

The second stage of the digital transformation process is through the application of the system of automatic identification of the customer through the vital characteristics; the importance of this system in that it allows the bank to identify the customer without the need for a personal ID card, and this by checking the vital characteristics of the arteries of the customer's finger Through special devices that allow the bank to verify the identity of the client, which will solve the problem of fraud and accelerate the process of verification of the identity of the client. This system is characterized by a high level of security where all data related to the process is encrypted by the electronic device used in addition to the encryption provided by the program. 
The Bank of the South customers will be able to benefit from these services in all branches, thus the Bank of the South is the first bank to provide these quality services in Iraq. The mass of cash

Al-Aradi stressed that "this experiment should expand in order to serve the Iraqi economy and enhance confidence between the citizen and the banking system, which in turn works to transfer the monetary mass in homes to the banking system and investment in favor of the sustainable development sought by Iraq, and the adoption of banking systems in a particular bank creates Competition between banks and make them racing in the development of systems and modernization, and this is in favor of the Iraqi financial sector and make it a real competitor to regional and international banks. 
Safar 
One Systems has signed an  agreement with the Bank to implement the Business Process Management and Electronic Archiving System to manage and automate banking operations with the latest methods and latest knowledge in this  
field.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

• yota691 changed the title to Banking commitment and the political position .. Ahmed Al-Hajj