Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Banking commitment and the political position .. Ahmed Al-Hajj

yota691

1 hour ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

Yes indeed - thank you OT for your suggestions & support system" rel="">support - I’ll research tonight & discuss this as well with my Dermatologist. Most kind of you.  :salute:

Im gonna beat this thing one way or the other !!!!!!!

1 hour ago, Botzwana said:

I said before.  I HAD cancer in 1997.    The key to defeating it is Kangan water and drinking baking soda.  Cancer survivors are more likely to get a reoccurance.  I never have.  My PH is too high for the virus to live in my body.

Yes sir this will also work, sickness cannot survive in a high alkaline body, or high PH, thanks for the reminder, I just like how the cannabis goes straight to where it needs to be in the body and repairs boosts the body in that particular area needed.

1 hour ago, Floridian said:

What is the Festival of Nowruz?

PrintPrintEmailEmailSaveSave
Image Credit: 
 farsinet.com 
Image of Nowruz

Nowruz is the traditional festival of spring in Iran which commences on the vernal equinox. Nowruz is celebrated as the beginning of the New Year in Iranian culture.The name Nowruz means “new day” which is celebrated every year on March 20/21,the time when sun enters Aries. The Festival of Nowruz is an intrinsic part of Zoroastrian religion and has a long history of celebration spanning over three thousand years. The festival is celebrated in Iran, India, Iraq, Tajikestan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyztan, Kazakhstan, Azerbaijan and Uzbekistan. The festival of Nowruz gained UN recognition in 2010 with March 21 being declared as the International Day of Nowruz

Seems like a good day for a revaluation!

Sounds about right but I thought the article I read on here being much longer, and had something to do with trade or taxes in not sure it's been boggling me because I remember reading that date a few times the past month or so

2 hours ago, Synopsis said:

the dam is heavily leaking with all the Good News especially after the 2018 budget passed through Parliament. The Kurdish regional airports are fast becoming international, the CBI taking over the Erbil and Sulaymaniyah branches, and other related Kurdish settlements seem to indicate things are well underway. I haven't seen anything lately on the CBI Mosul and the proposed Najaf branches so not sure what implications that has.

So, we wait and see!!!

Exactly my thoughts the news gravy train, education electronic payments pushmerga payments retirees etc etc and the niptuk the imf wb and UN are pulling in them just loving the times

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Floridian said:

WOW!  That's great!

I have read that your PH is supposed to be above 7.  I just tested mine with PH strips that I got in the health food store.

Mine is 6, so I have some work to do.

Low-functioning kidneys have a hard time removing acid from the body, so consuming baking soda will help with just that. – Because baking soda neutralizes stomach acid, it's the perfect remedy for ulcers. Drink a glass of water with 1-2 teaspoons of baking soda to relieve symptoms.

Eases stomach pain

Helps with digestive issues

Relieves bloating and gas

Fights off diseases

Neutralizes acid

Kills fungi, mold and parasites

Minimizes cough and sore throat

Reduces the duration of cold and flu

Helps pH balance

Reduces the symptoms of gout

Promotes kidney health

Treats urinary tract infections

Reduces muscle pain and fatigue

• Thanks 4

8 hours ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

Hey there “S” - I’m feeling fine but there’s been 8 more small “rashes” that have appeared in the last week or so. Not out of the woods yet. Gone to a High Vitamin C plant food/Fish diet. Using a topical Vitamin C mixture on these “ rashes “  Cancer doesn’t like Vitamin C. It will take time for my body to absorb/assimilate the new diet/topical regimen.

Going back next week to get these issues sorted out.

Have a Great one and thank you. :salute:

I’ve also read that eating asparagus is helpful for battling cancer cells and also preventing cancer. Don’t know how valid that claim is, but I started buying it more often cuz hey, it can’t hurt! Wishing you all the best with your health 10YL!! 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

Hey there “S” - I’m feeling fine but there’s been 8 more small “rashes” that have appeared in the last week or so. Not out of the woods yet. Gone to a High Vitamin C plant food/Fish diet. Using a topical Vitamin C mixture on these “ rashes “  Cancer doesn’t like Vitamin C. It will take time for my body to absorb/assimilate the new diet/topical regimen.

Going back next week to get these issues sorted out.

Have a Great one and thank you. :salute:

10 YEARS LATER.  Thank goodness you are being proactive and congratulations on the switching up of your diet.  When I go on DV to explore and see your name on a subject, I say a small prayer for you every time.  (When I first started reading your posts I was wondering if you were just a grumpy butt. . . . After awhile ya grew on me).  You will find your way “out of the woods”.   You so got this‼️  Many blessings dude. 👍🏼

• Upvote 1

Electronic Banking .. Opportunities and Challenges

15/3/2018 12:00 am 

Dr.. In the name of Brahimi, 
it is no secret to anyone that the world is evolving more rapidly than we thought until recently, and catching up with this development is one of the major challenges facing producers and consumers alike. In contrast, modern innovations offer opportunities that can be used to change rules Competition and the form of contenders constantly making the life cycle of the most active products 
very short  . 
In turn, the financial technology has been subject to the same rules, as statistics from the Bank for International Settlements that the amounts invested in startups specialized in financial technology amounted to about 40 billion dollars and a huge growth rate of (1600%) during the period (2010-2016), was more than one third These companies work in the area of payment and financial adjustments, while about a quarter work in the field of computers and electronic protection systems.
Some observers believe that the important developments in this area exceeded the subject of financial services provided electronically (online) to operations that will change the balance of banking fully in the next few years, as some companies are now offering themselves a substitute for the traditional bank, as well as the introduction of means Social networking on the line of competition after Facebook announced that it will offer its subscribers the service of using their pages to raise money for their own projects, and in the same direction is preparing (Watsab) to launch payment service using special technology. 
In order to keep abreast of these developments, the Central Bank of Iraq has prepared an important program that is now being implemented in order to modernize the electronic structure of Iraqi banks. Certainly, the speed of response differs from one bank to another, and the speed of response of beneficiaries is different from one customer to another. Whether from banks or customers is still not too excited to enter the modern banking world.
As for the banks, they realize the importance of this shift, but their reluctance is due to the large amounts they need for this change. As for the customers, the reluctance in automation comes because of lack of knowledge. In turn, the Central Bank realized these obstacles and is working to solve them by pressing banks to modernize their systems. , As well as the implementation of an educational program for citizens at all levels, and I think the positive results of this will appear 
 soon.

• Upvote 4

50 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

One to two teaspoons?  That is WAY too much baking soda to be taken at a time.  OMG.  You can make yourself sick with that.

I'm 300 lbs and have taken 2 teaspoons in 8oz of water to relieve stomach acid many a time and have had no issues. I did post "Drink a glass of water with 1-2 teaspoons of baking soda to relieve symptoms" so others could adjust accordingly. You can see more at https://draxe.com/baking-soda-uses/ to see specific information with proper dosages.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Half Crazy Runner said:

I’ve also read that eating asparagus is helpful for battling cancer cells and also preventing cancer. Don’t know how valid that claim is, but I started buying it more often cuz hey, it can’t hurt! Wishing you all the best with your health 10YL!! 

Asparagus - Why Not ! I continue to get very interesting results from y"all to research. Thank HCR I'm home now and just about set to research all the suggestions. My Dermatologist will be  bombarded with questions next week. Thank you :salute: 

• Upvote 1

10 years,, not trying to hijack the thread anymore than it has been im not a doctor but a researcher like others have posted concerning cancer ,, it would be very worthwhile imo to research Otto Warburg in 1931 he won a nobel prize for his research i think the man was right on , there is little money to be made in prevention but boatloads to be made in treatment ... interesting factoid with warburg , Albert Einstein was personal friends with his father and young Otto ... cheers and all the best to your recovery   

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, md11fr8dawg said:

Best of luck to you 10 yr. Prayers coming from this end that you beat this and live to enjoy our soon to be (we hope) windfall.

Most kind of you MD11FR8Dawg . . . All the Best to you as well. . . . Soon, we hope - fingers crossed ! :salute:At times it sure has felt like a very long 15 year wait.

Electronic banking has been launched in Iraq

By
 rami
 -
March 14, 2018

66.jpg?fit=500%2C330

The advancement of payments is the most important steps to develop financial systems in Iraq and catch up with developments in the payment systems in the developed world.
The Central Bank of Iraq is taking serious steps to move to make public and private payment systems electronically managed.
The bank stressed its desire to develop electronic payment mechanisms in line with global developments and to spread advanced payment technologies in all areas of Iraq without exception, including all transactions for the public and private sectors.
He pointed out that the past days witnessed the organization of a workshop in the province of Maysan addressed the importance of moving to a system of payments developed, as well as the activation of points of sale targeted various segments of the community of the employees of the province and some of its departments, as well as traders and owners of big markets (Malls), restaurants, hotels and others to activate the subject of points of sale And in cooperation with the province of Maysan.
He pointed out that the audience listened to a detailed explanation on the importance of resettlement and the mechanism set by the Central Bank to implement the decisions of the Council of Ministers.
The Governor of Maysan Ali Douai, during his speech at the opening of the workshop on “the importance of this step to be followed by a review of the status of the province in the settlement of salaries of employees,” stressing “the freedom of the employee to choose according to his wishes based on the benefits provided by each bank and during the next week will choose all Employee of the bank who sees it fulfills his wishes to be followed by agreement with those banks and start settling salaries, declaring that he is the first to settle his salary in banks.
All banks presented their offers to the staff of the Diwan and other departments associated with the governorate and other departments.
It has become increasingly necessary to catch up with the global development, especially in the financial sector, which has adopted advanced systems benefiting from technological developments in the world, because it is commensurate with the requirements of the implementation of work, which has reduced the time and effort much more than before.
And that the transfer of salaries and disbursement through electronic payment is important and a positive shift to achieve great benefit to the national economy and maintain a large proportion of liquidity within the banking system.
Work is being done to make electronic payment mechanisms through the Central Bank of Iraq.
The director of training and management in the Association of Private Banks Ahmed al-Hashemi, “the importance of the direction of banks towards electronic banking and information technology, and be dealt with in a precise manner that leads to the completion of financial operations according to the requirements of the customer of different, and thus we have to offer competitive products provided regionally.”
He stressed that “international companies and the requirements of reconstruction require sophisticated technology, and Iraq is able to possess technology that produces sophisticated products, especially after the victories on the preacher of the terrorist and to develop the private sector technology in the detailed human resources.”

• Upvote 6

• yota691 changed the title to Rafidain Bank announces award for the ideal customer

6911.jpg

Banks

Economy News _ Baghdad

Al-Rafidain Bank urged citizens to speed up the updating of their data in all branches of the bank in preparation for the implementation of the electronic banking system. 
"The electronic system enables the citizen to benefit from the financial facilities provided by the bank by automating the processes, simplifying the procedures and facilitating its transactions easily, away from the routine procedures," the bank's information office said in a statement. 
He pointed out that "the eighth of April was set a date for the withdrawal of the draw (the perfect customer award) for customers who have updated their data and completed all the procedures announced by the bank."

Views 40   Date Added 03/27/2018

• Upvote 2

Release Date: 2018/3/27 9:21 • 125 times read
Rafidain Bank announces award for the ideal customer
[Ayna-Baghdad] 
urged Rafidain Bank citizens to speed up the update of their data in all branches of the bank in preparation for the application of electronic banking system.

"The electronic system allows the citizen to benefit from the financial facilities provided by the bank by automating the processes, simplifying the procedures and facilitating its transactions easily, away from the routine procedures," the bank's information office said in a statement. 

He pointed out that "the date of the eighth of April next date to draw the lottery [customer award ideal] for customers who have updated their data and completed all the procedures announced by the bank."

• Upvote 4

• yota691 changed the title to Rafidain Bank urges citizens to speed up the updating of their data
27-03-2018 12:56 PM
image.php?token=7efa5c53cae1c1bb673ed612fe0c0d39&size=

Rafidain Bank urged citizens on Tuesday to speed up the updating of their data in all branches of the bank in preparation for the application of the electronic banking system. 

The bank's information office said in a statement that "the electronic system allows the citizen to benefit from the financial facilities provided by the bank by automating the processes and simplifying procedures and easy to move its transactions away from routine procedures." 

"The 8th of next month has been set as the date for the draw of the (customer's ideal) award for customers who have updated their data and completed all procedures announced by the bank," the statement added.

• Upvote 5

Rafidain urges citizens to speed up the updating of their data

08:44 - 27/03/2018
%D9%85%D8%B5%D8%B1%D9%81-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8

Information / Baghdad ..

The Rafidain Bank urged citizens on Tuesday to speed up the updating of their data in all branches of the bank in preparation for the implementation of the electronic banking system.

"The electronic system enables the citizen to benefit from the financial facilities provided by the bank by automating the processes, simplifying the procedures and simplifying its transactions with ease away from the routine procedures," the bank's information office said in a statement.

"The 8th of next month has been set as the date for the draw of the award (the perfect customer award) for customers who have updated their data and completed all procedures announced by the bank," the statement added. Ending / 25

http://www.almaalomah.com/2018/03/27/294833/

• Upvote 4

• yota691 changed the title to Banking commitment and the political position .. Ahmed Al-Hajj