Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Banking commitment and the political position .. Ahmed Al-Hajj

yota691

17 hours ago, Laid Back said:

To get paid, you need to have a bank account to receive your salary electronically.

This means less cash in circulation

And the use of credit and debit cards will increase....ATM's and Point of sale

Go less cash in circulation 

Go electronic 

Go RV

Go $1:1

So true as well as reducing the possibility of corruption.  All good :twothumbs:.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

Just now, Floridian said:

Does Adam still think the dinar will come in at 10 cents?

He has been pretty admit ( I know ) about the 10 cents. I figure he will stay with it vs giving us a higher value and it comes out lower. It would be better to stay at 10 cents and it comes in at 25 cents.

• Thanks 5
  • Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

He has been pretty admit ( I know ) about the 10 cents. I figure he will stay with it vs giving us a higher value and it comes out lower. It would be better to stay at 10 cents and it comes in at 25 cents.

Thanks, Chuck.  He could be right, with all the airports and travel sites saying 10 cents too. 

I went to the Erbil Airport site, but couldn't find where they talk about currency allowances in/out of the country.

If anyone can find it, please post.  

• Upvote 5

Just now, Floridian said:

Thanks, Chuck.  He could be right, with all the airports and travel sites saying 10 cents too. 

I went to the Erbil Airport site, but couldn't find where they talk about currency allowances in/out of the country.

If anyone can find it, please post.  

Sure will. I have not really been following the exchange sites.  But I will keep my ears open in case I hear something about the currency allowances.  I do remember reading about it,  I believe it was 10k.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Officiallytook said:

Best of luck 10yrs, if I may suggest, a highly concentrated CBD/THC oil, or food? Must be absorbed or eaten to get into the blood stream to do major work repairs boosts immune white and red blood cells, after my father, I looked into heavy healthy quick solutions...and this is what I have found. Prayers up hope you pull through brother

Yes indeed - thank you OT for your suggestions & support - I’ll research tonight & discuss this as well with my Dermatologist. Most kind of you.  :salute:

Im gonna beat this thing one way or the other !!!!!!!

Edited by 10 YEARS LATER
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, CaptainBVI said:

Mr. 10YL,

Glad to see you are improving.

I have some well researched locations that should help your transition to the, "New diet/tropical regime" post RV.

In reading on another thread where you were researching theoretical physics.

Michio Kaku has quite a few sequential books on this and related subjects and his writing style is very entertaining.

If nothing else, it keeps the mind sharp while waiting for this adventure to come to fruition.

Take care.

Thanks “ Cap” very much appreciate your sentiment and suggestions. Looks like  I’ll have quite a bit of research to do tonight.  First new of  Kaku listening to Art Bell’s Coast to Coast back in ‘98. A brilliant mind.

Thank you “Cap” :salute:

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Synopsis said:

Hard to say, OfficiallyTook, AND The Best Of Your Rest Of Your Week To You!!! :tiphat:

It seems, to some extend, the dam is heavily leaking with all the Good News especially after the 2018 budget passed through Parliament. The Kurdish regional airports are fast becoming international, the CBI taking over the Erbil and Sulaymaniyah branches, and other related Kurdish settlements seem to indicate things are well underway. I haven't seen anything lately on the CBI Mosul and the proposed Najaf branches so not sure what implications that has.

So, we wait and see!!!

March 21 is their holiday of Nowruz which is the Persian New Year.

Could be somethin'. Could be nothin'.

The 90 day IMF monitoring of the MCPs (MultiCurrency Practices) will end about then, too, depending on when the monitoring started. The monitoring could have started late December of last year or could have began January 1 of this year.

Could be somethin'. Could be nothin'.

Go Moola Nova (YEAH, BABY!!!)!!!

:pirateship:

What is the Festival of Nowruz?

PrintPrintEmailEmailSaveSave
Image Credit: 
 farsinet.com 
Image of Nowruz

Nowruz is the traditional festival of spring in Iran which commences on the vernal equinox. Nowruz is celebrated as the beginning of the New Year in Iranian culture.The name Nowruz means “new day” which is celebrated every year on March 20/21,the time when sun enters Aries. The Festival of Nowruz is an intrinsic part of Zoroastrian religion and has a long history of celebration spanning over three thousand years. The festival is celebrated in Iran, India, Iraq, Tajikestan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyztan, Kazakhstan, Azerbaijan and Uzbekistan. The festival of Nowruz gained UN recognition in 2010 with March 21 being declared as the International Day of Nowruz

Seems like a good day for a revaluation!

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

I said before.  I HAD cancer in 1997.    The key to defeating it is Kangan water and drinking baking soda.  Cancer survivors are more likely to get a reoccurance.  I never have.  My PH is too high for the virus to live in my body.

Understood - thank you Botswana - adding that to tonight’s list :salute:

13 minutes ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

Yes indeed - thank you OT for your suggestions & support system" rel="">support - I’ll research tonight & discuss this as well with my Dermatologist. Most kind of you.  :salute:

You certainly are with us all behind you. :twothumbs:  Along with your positive frame of mind which goes along way.:D

• Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

I said before.  I HAD cancer in 1997.    The key to defeating it is Kangan water and drinking baking soda.  Cancer survivors are more likely to get a reoccurance.  I never have.  My PH is too high for the virus to live in my body.

This is good very to know.  I've been trying to raise my PH ever since reading that you can't get sick if your PH is high enough.

How much of this do you drink daily?  How many parts water to how much baking soda?

Thanks very much, Botswana.

• Upvote 2

37 minutes ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

Yes indeed - thank you OT for your suggestions & support system" rel="">support - I’ll research tonight & discuss this as well with my Dermatologist. Most kind of you.  :salute:

Another to put on your list for research is the Chinese Herbal  Danshen 

• Upvote 2

40 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

Thanks for this info. I am a two time surviver. I will be taking this  as a chaser.  :tiphat:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, dinarham said:

i am familiar with ATM's in Europe  and the US of course .  Here we get 20's  ,at least I do . In euro you get 20's and 50's . No wonder Iraq is not printing 10k on down . These  notes do not jive with  ATM's . 

In some ATMs you can get 5's and 10's. Also think of grocery store self-check lanes in which give back coins, one's, five's, tens and 20's. Electronic means more than ATMs, if you spend time to think about all the electronic transactions done you would still forget about 35% of them because they are so commonplace today.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

My wife had the great idea to put the baking soda in a ketchup bottle-  I just do 2 squirts into a toddler´s cup of water.  With a spoon I stir it as I drink it.   Once a day.  The baking soda is necessary if you are a poor schlub like me that cannot afford the Kangan water machine.  After RV baby!  Then I will stop the baking soda and use the kangan water machine strictly.

This is great!  Okay, let's see if I have this right.  You are using regular water and baking soda now, but after RV you will get a Kangan machine.  At that time, you won't need the baking soda, just the Kangan water?  Is that right?

Oh, never mind.  I got too excited reading your response.  I just re-read it and I see I had it right the first time.  :lol:

Thanks very much, Botswana.  Great information!

Edited by Floridian
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

Yeah the baking soda gives you a little too much sodium for my tastes.  The Kangan water machine is much safer IMO.  Athletes drink baking soda daily because it also eliminates the lactic acid in your body and thus, no more soreness after working out.  I am a gym nut and would get extremely sore after working out after not doing it for a couple of weeks.  The baking soda took care of it.  I have not even had a common cold in four years.  I USED to get one a year.

WOW!  That's great!

I have read that your PH is supposed to be above 7.  I just tested mine with PH strips that I got in the health food store.

Mine is 6, so I have some work to do.

• Upvote 1

• yota691 changed the title to Banking commitment and the political position .. Ahmed Al-Hajj