Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Hillarious Drunk and Falling Down

Breaking news from the CL21News Network......(Fake)......assist from RT news.....(Real)

On a recent visit to India Hilarious Clinton was seen falling down the stairs twice........to her dismay.....MEN had to help her.....

After she had napped it off she had a press conference where she revealed she had lost the election because of those deplorables in the middle red states......Those cave people were too unrefined to vote for her........she stated that only the educated, bright, smart, forward thinking had voted for her.......She lost the election because of the stupid people.......

Don't believe the CLNews Network????.........Watch for yourself......

and.........

• Upvote 2

Glad to see Hilly didn't really slip, fall, and hurt herself. I have helped others of Hilly's vintage down stairs. The uneven contour of the steps can be especially tricky for people of Hilly's vintage. I am not sure if those sandals were some sort of ceremonial sandals with slick soles (nobody else appears to be wearing them) but the sandals appeared to be a problem. The lady a few steps back up the steps was holding the man's arm, too, maybe because she was uncertain of her footing on the steps but didn't appear to be wearing sandals.

• Upvote 1

Russian Television News.... Love it!!! 

Torture master? Who is Gina Haspel, 1st woman to head CIA

There has been a revolution in the shady world of US espionage after Donald Trump named a woman as CIA head for the first time. RT looks at the top spy, who rights activists accused of overseeing torture and demanded her arrest.

'Bomb Iran & execute Snowden’: Brief history of Pompeo’s foreign policy rhetoric
Newly-installed Secretary of State Mike Pompeo doesn’t have a huge amount of experience as a diplomat so what can we expect from the former Kansas congressman now that he is heading US foreign policy?

And that's just a few headlines... Here some more RT News... 

Welcome to another Western edition of anti-Assad political theater, now in Ghouta
Western media is heaping scorn on Syria for using ‘excessive force’ in its effort to liberate Ghouta from militant control. But where was that same concern when Mosul was being pulverized by US-led forces?

The great US disinformation double standard
The Trump administration is launching yet another offensive aimed primarily at Russia, this time adding tens of millions of dollars to a State Department budget to undertake a major disinformation campaign.

Lavrov has ‘no regular terms’ to describe US threat to attack Syrian troops
The US is trying to cover up its own failure to force armed groups in Syria to de-escalate violence as it blames Russia and Iran for ongoing hostilities in Eastern Ghouta, the Russian foreign minister has said.

I hope Americans are not being persuaded by the Kommie press...
B/A

• Downvote 3

Clinton: The United States does not deserve this president

Clinton: The United States does not deserve this president

13 March 2018 08:10 PM
Directly: criticized former candidate in the presidential election in 2016 , "Hillarious Clinton" supporters of US President Donald Trump, stressing that the United States does not deserve this president.

Hillarious Clinton said in an event in Mumbai, India, on Tuesday that Trump ran a campaign aimed at racism and hatred of women.

She also criticized white women voters who were eventually subjected to constant pressure from the voting trends of "your husband, boss or son."

"The bottom line is that the United States does not deserve Trump.

The US president has raised fears about a trade war over the past period after imposing duties on imports of steel and aluminum and today dismissed his foreign minister, "Rex Tilerson."

• Upvote 2

12 hours ago, bostonangler said:

I hope you understood, I was mocking RT... Perhaps you are fans of the propaganda channel.

B/A

No more a fan of the RT propaganda channel than I am of the MSM in the US where 6 left leaning companies control 90% of the news producers...

I do make a point of reading the "worlds" view of what's going on.........often times  a much different view from that of the US MSM.......

One point.......China and the up coming Petro Yuan backed by gold.........are you seeing much about that in the US news.......??

The rest of the world is covering it.........and it is really big news that will have a huge affect on the Worlds finances......

So many others..........IMO the US MSM are the most corrupt news producers  in the world.........just how I feel........CL

• Upvote 3

On 3/15/2018 at 8:28 AM, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

She's as unstable physically as she is mentally !  :jester:

Yes.........she is........both.....

Once again this comes to light.........of course the highly slanted US MSM isn't reporting much on this........but the rest of the world is.........

https://www.ajc.com/news/national/Hillarious-clinton-breaks-wrist-fall-bathtub-indian-palace/uzolVoZXTgq3dPtioXN6KP/

Hillarious Clinton breaks wrist in bathtub fall in Indian palace 

Hillarious Clinton breaks wrist in bathtub fall in Indian palace 

• Debbie Lord, Cox Media Group National Content Desk
 11:46 a.m. Friday, March 16, 2018  National/World News
FacebookTwitter

Hillarious Clinton fell in a bathtub while visiting India for a book tour and fractured her wrist, according to a story from DNA India

Clinton was staying at the Umaid Bhawan Palace when she fell, the story said. The Umaid Bhawan Palace was the one-time home of the former royal family of Jodhpur.

News of the fall comes days after a video was widely circulated showing Clinton twice slipping down stairs at the Jahaz Mahal, an ancient retreat built as an inn to accommodate pilgrims who came to Delhi to visit Muslim shrines there.

Clinton is in India on a book tour for her memoir, “What Happened.” She drew criticism this week when she said in a speech in New Delhi, that President Donald Trump has “quite an affinity for dictators” and that he “really likes their authoritarian posturing and behavior.” 

Clinton went on to say Democrats “do not do well with white men, and we don’t do well with married, white women. And part of that is an identification with the Republican Party and a sort of ongoing pressure to vote the way that your husband, your boss, your son, whoever, believes you should.”

According to several sources, Clinton was taken to a private hospital, Goyal Hospital, around 5 a.m. (local time) Wednesday. According to Suresh Goyal, the CEO of the hospital, Clinton “was here for about 15-20 minutes.”

Clinton has had a history of suffering falls in recent years. Five months ago, she had to wear a surgical boot after breaking her toe. She said she fell as she ran down stairs carrying a cup of coffee. 

In 2016, she collapsed as she left a memorial service in New York City for the victims of the 9/11 attacks. Later that day she said she had been suffering from pneumonia and had become dehydrated at the service. Clinton suffered a concussion and a blood clot near her brain after a fall in her home in 2013.

Trump attacked Clinton’s health during the campaign, saying the former secretary of state was not well enough to serve as a president. 

On Thursday, she wore a scarf over her right arm and hand as she toured monuments in the city of Jaipur.

Hillary Clinton breaks wrist in bathtub fall in Indian palace 

VIEW COMMENTS 11 
Edited by coorslite21
  • Upvote 1

23 hours ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

WOW... falling apart like a cheap suitcase AGAIN.

She's a hot mess.

A hot kooky, mind-melted mess.

Time to Baker-Act her.

She, Pelosi & Auntie Maxine can share a cage at the Federal Pen's Loony Ward.:jester::jester::jester:

I have to disagree with you on this one...........she ain't "HOT"............just a mess!!

• Upvote 2

On 3/13/2018 at 1:59 PM, Synopsis said:

Glad to see Hilly didn't really slip, fall, and hurt herself. I have helped others of Hilly's vintage down stairs. The uneven contour of the steps can be especially tricky for people of Hilly's vintage. I am not sure if those sandals were some sort of ceremonial sandals with slick soles (nobody else appears to be wearing them) but the sandals appeared to be a problem. The lady a few steps back up the steps was holding the man's arm, too, maybe because she was uncertain of her footing on the steps but didn't appear to be wearing sandals.

The lady as you quip is Huma Abadin. She was married to the individual, Weiner, she sent Clinton's emails to which were later found on his laptop. She  is, quite smartly, going down those steps behind Hitlary because she knows shold Hitlary take a tumble she would be the one she fell onto. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

On ‎3‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 8:11 AM, coorslite21 said:

One point.......China and the up coming Petro Yuan backed by gold.........are you seeing much about that in the US news.......??

I have not seen one story about it and would not have known about it, it if I didn't see it here post by Butfidrm... The world certainly does present a different look at world events. I used to work for news, and I can tell you it is censored.

B/A

• Upvote 1