Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

6Yrs, pish posh.....its up to each individual based on their own needs if a penny would help.  Me, i would be thrilled beyond words if it moved to a penny.  That indicates movement,  right?  I wouldnt hand over any dinar for a penny.  Too much room to grow, imo.  But i think everbodys hair would be on fire at a penny, cause of what it means, not just that penny value.

Edited by rissas dad
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

7 hours ago, murd11 said:

You never know. It could come out at a penny with a 1 month payout window, then you are forced. Then the banks will take their cut. Then perhaps the government takes their tax cut. Then you are back to a 1/10th of a cent again. you just never know,eh

I dont think your scenario will occur, but I am expecting some sort of counter-move once a change occurs.  I fully expect once the rate changes, it may move gradually upward then at some point a "sharpish" downturn to shake those investors with weaker constitutions to take the bait and bail.  There's just too much money to be made by those in the know to allow us small-timers to reap the maximum benefit of this.  They will try to shake some off the vine.

Edited by rissas dad
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎3‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 12:27 AM, murd11 said:

You never know. It could come out at a penny with a 1 month payout window, then you are forced. Then the banks will take their cut. Then perhaps the government takes their tax cut. Then you are back to a 1/10th of a cent again. you just never know,eh

Venezuela’s President Nicolas Maduro ordered a re-denomination of the ailing bolivar currency on Thursday, by knocking three zeroes off amid hyperinflation and a crippling economic crisis.  ----- The measure to divide the so-called bolivar fuerte - or “strong bolivar” - currency by 1,000 { this  sure has a lot of what  we talk about  mixed in it ,   zero`s off ,  and  divided the bolivar , 1000  bolivar  too 1  bolivar       ......    (  The move illustrates the collapse of the bolivar, which has fallen 99.99 percent against the U.S. dollar on the black market since Maduro came to power in April 2013. A $100 purchase of bolivars then would now be worth just a single U.S. cent   .o1  cent ) 

Edited by jeepguy
  • Upvote 1