Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trading currencies

yota691

Trading currencies

10/3/2018 12:00 am 

Thamer Hymes

One of the most prominent features of globalization is its economy, which is based on the return on capital, which is more than the return of economic growth.

This is known in the G8 or G-20 economy, which generally manages the international economy in their favor first to export this type of trading in the currency. 
When these processes flourish in fragile economies, the parties to the relationship become unequal and the fragility and developmental blockage is in favor of adults. 
We now have a currency that is not previously known by the current monetary capital authority that has swept the development field and is keeping pace with the pattern managed and organized by the 
giant economies  
What does this mean economically as results? First, the increase of non-wage earning forces is the main beneficiary and the consequences of this are very large as they help to increase the demand for hard currency is not known fate is not for import because it is open door wide, and is not to establish projects as our currency still enjoys excellent exchange rate.
The dollar is not for treatment, travel or study, and the other is the transfer of personal hooves. Which accounts for 75 percent of the cash mass to this new currency market and the shift of the hard currency hoards to raise the value of the dollar at the expense of the dinar; as well as the monetary interactions that he ordered left to the monetary authority to deal with  
its consequences.
As we are in a fragile economy and owe more than $ 100 billion and need to rebuild more than $ 120 billion, the flow of foreign currency has a direct impact on achieving our very urgent economic goals, and the profitable forces behind this new currency market will grow to include All employees through consumer associations and even retirees and to sting their consumptive feelings in the discharge of accumulated droughts, these activities promote the stagnation of wages in general, which exacerbates poverty and decline  
in incomes. 
Therefore, immediate treatment at the court of monetary authority first and seriously think of strategic policies to preserve our monetary independence by developing skills and new products in banks within an eco-economic system that is positive to diversify our savings within our economic cycle.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 6

12 hours ago, yota691 said:

We now have a currency that is not previously known by the current monetary capital authority that has swept the development field and is keeping pace with the pattern managed and organized by the 
giant economies  . 

They now have a new currency that resembles the pattern used by the giant economies?

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

We now have a currency that is not previously known by the current monetary capital authority...

would this be a international currency thats being referenced or just a wonky translation to something we are familiar to reading  .. not sure i have heard them speak of their currency in this way ..we wait

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, 3n1 said:

We now have a currency that is not previously known by the current monetary capital authority...

would this be a international currency thats being referenced or just a wonky translation to something we are familiar to reading  .. not sure i have heard them speak of their currency in this way ..we wait

last paragraph the writer feels / states it needs immediate treatment and that lends to the thought its upon them now , dang thats sounding like guru speculation .. cheers dv 

• Upvote 2

28 minutes ago, 3n1 said:

last paragraph the writer feels / states it needs immediate treatment and that lends to the thought its upon them now , dang thats sounding like guru speculation .. cheers dv 

Iraqis' live in a Paradox. The Austrian physicist Erwin Schrodinger  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schrödinger's_cat  puts it best in his thought experiment which was aptly named, " Schrodinger's Cat " - Maybe Quantum Mechanics can explain Iraq. :unsure:

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

9 hours ago, Officiallytook said:

I was waiting on folks to see what I saw... and I'm like WTF still lol Syn where you at

LOL, OfficiallyTook, AND The Best Of Your Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

Hey, I was being a slacker today and spending time with the kids!!!

:o        :o       :o

:lmao:         :lmao:        :lmao:

The spotty nature of Adam's posts of late have got me wondering....................................

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

LOL, OfficiallyTook, AND The Best Of Your Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

Hey, I was being a slacker today and spending time with the kids!!!

The spotty nature of Adam's posts of late have got me wondering....................................

Go Moola Nova!

What do you mean by "spotty nature"?

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Floridian said:

What do you mean by "spotty nature"?

The Best Of Your Weekend To You, Floridian!!! :tiphat:

Sorry, the "spotty nature" means I had to go change my Depends!!!

Hey, just messin' with You (a little) so we all get a little laugh for some good medicine!

So, OK, Adam hadn't answered our questions out right or on the normal weekly interval and changed the subject (from the HCL) to something the above article may very well be referencing.

On 3/9/2018 at 9:52 PM, yota691 said:

We now have a currency that is not previously known by the current monetary capital authority that has swept the development field and is keeping pace with the pattern managed and organized by the giant economies

DWS112 (:twothumbs:) was all over this earlier so I didn't have anything to add beyond what the other astute posters noted, too.

So, with what blip we saw on Google Finance (Adam seemed to reference) and other currency exchange references, Adam seemed to indicate this appears to be more than just a kwinkidinki.

So,................................we wait additional word from Adam. I did post a couple more questions right after he posted today in the March 7 Weekly Chat thread. Adam hasn't responded (hey, he doesn't have to respond to my questions in any respect) so I suspect he doesn't have anything he can post................yet.

I am in the same waiting pattern as everyone else. I'd like to say we'll get Adam's RV text in the next 30 seconds (hurry and run to get Your cell phone to see it come in) but that is not the case since I have no input into that (and wouldn't want to anyway). It will happen when it happens. I don't know when. It could be real soon or days, weeks, or months away. I am hopeful very near terms due to all the good news and pressure but could be off.

So,.............as much as I hate to say this,.................we wait. Sorry. Maybe laugh a little in the mean time?

Hope this helps.

All The Best, Floridian!!! :tiphat:

Go Moola Nova!

• Thanks 3

4 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

The Best Of Your Weekend To You, Floridian!!! :tiphat:

Sorry, the "spotty nature" means I had to go change my Depends!!!

Hey, just messin' with You (a little) so we all get a little laugh for some good medicine!

So, OK, Adam hadn't answered our questions out right or on the normal weekly interval and changed the subject (from the HCL) to something the above article may very well be referencing.

DWS112 (:twothumbs:) was all over this earlier so I didn't have anything to add beyond what the other astute posters noted, too.

So, with what blip we saw on Google Finance (Adam seemed to reference) and other currency exchange references, Adam seemed to indicate this appears to be more than just a kwinkidinki.

So,................................we wait additional word from Adam. I did post a couple more questions right after he posted today in the March 7 Weekly Chat thread. Adam hasn't responded (hey, he doesn't have to respond to my questions in any respect) so I suspect he doesn't have anything he can post................yet.

I am in the same waiting pattern as everyone else. I'd like to say we'll get Adam's RV text in the next 30 seconds (hurry and run to get Your cell phone to see it come in) but that is not the case since I have no input into that (and wouldn't want to anyway). It will happen when it happens. I don't know when. It could be real soon or days, weeks, or months away. I am hopeful very near terms due to all the good news and pressure but could be off.

So,.............as much as I hate to say this,.................we wait. Sorry. Maybe laugh a little in the mean time?

Hope this helps.

All The Best, Floridian!!! :tiphat:

Go Moola Nova!

Oh yeah!  That helped a lot.  Thanks so much for your great explanation.  :)

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Floridian said:

Oh yeah!  That helped a lot.  Thanks so much for your great explanation.  :)

I know it is hard to HODL (Hold On for Dear Life) and I wish I could change all that. This is a speculative investment and each has their challenges.

Honestly, just know a lot of folks just don't have any control of this just like us all but can empathize/sympathize with and for You. We all can just make the best assessments of the information before us and share our perspectives. And, boy, do we SHARE!!!

Have A Great Rest Of Your Weekend, Floridian!!! :tiphat:

Go Moola Nova!

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

I know it is hard to HODL (Hold On for Dear Life) and I wish I could change all that. This is a speculative investment and each has their challenges.

Honestly, just know a lot of folks just don't have any control of this just like us all but can empathize/sympathize with and for You. We all can just make the best assessments of the information before us and share our perspectives. And, boy, do we SHARE!!!

Have A Great Rest Of Your Weekend, Floridian!!! :tiphat:

Go Moola Nova!

Thanks.  You have a great weekend too, Synopsis.  :)

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1