Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bank Story this afternoon! My brother went to Chase...

Joe Sutherland

On ‎3‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 2:02 PM, DinarThug said:

I’ve Been Getting Chase’d Out Of Banks For Years.....:o 

Because you didn't take all the advice TNT Tony and RayRen provide

to their stellar following on how to dress for a bank appointment ?? :ph34r::ph34r:

Image result for funny bank signs

• Haha 1

On ‎3‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 2:55 PM, pokerplayer said:

Think I will fire up Betsy and get ready to head to the bank !!

My wife told me to save time, just use the 'mobile app".

But I'm a little apprehensive. :lol:

Image result for funny bank signs

See now, I would be afraid of getting that nice person in trouble.  The one who gave out the news in confidence and wasn't supposed to say anything.  

If a bunch of people start running to that bank or calling them, I think someone may lose their job, just for trying to be helpful.  :(

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

37 minutes ago, Floridian said:

See now, I would be afraid of getting that nice person in trouble.  The one who gave out the news in confidence and wasn't supposed to say anything.  

If a bunch of people start running to that bank or calling them, I think someone may lose their job, just for trying to be helpful.  :(

Just doing my part to be transparent as possible with my friends here on DV.

You wanted details... I gave them. No worries if you don't want to make contact... I'm sure there are others here formulating some kinda plan of action.

3 hours ago, Joe Sutherland said:

Thanks for the comment.

I live in Idaho... My brother, as I said, lives near Indy... Or do you need his address also?

The address of the branch was not part of our conversation because I don't need an address to be able to believe my brother. 

The story is true and I shared it for those who are interested... Thanks everyone for the 3 pages of fun on this post by the way!

But you are free to not buy it if you choose,

I would however suggest caution when assuming to know the stand that everyone else here at DV is taking on a matter... They might surprise you.

Hey, I didn't know your brother lives near me...LOL.

Indy

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Joe Sutherland said:

Just doing my part to be transparent as possible with my friends here on DV.

You wanted details... I gave them. No worries if you don't want to make contact... I'm sure there are others here formulating some kinda plan of action.

Wait a minute, I'm in Florida.  I am not going to a bank in Indiana.  It was someone else who insisted you give the address of the bank.  NOT ME.

I was only concerned that the person who gave your brother the information might get in trouble if people start calling and going into the bank.

Man, that's the 2nd time tonight I'm in trouble on this site.  I guess I'll just shut up and read for awhile and not offer my 2 cents.  :(

• Upvote 1

Please do not call that specific bank! This site has thousands of readers and that would be truly annoying if you are an employee of that bank.... they won’t be able to service their local customers while answering random out of state phone calls

That is why many banks stopped selling IQD in the first place because they weren’t a foreign currency exchange.  Just my two cents 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, Floridian said:

Wait a minute, I'm in Florida.  I am not going to a bank in Indiana.  It was someone else who insisted you give the address of the bank.  NOT ME.

I was only concerned that the person who gave your brother the information might get in trouble if people start calling and going into the bank.

Man, that's the 2nd time tonight I'm in trouble on this site.  I guess I'll just shut up and read for awhile and not offer my 2 cents.  :(

So true my friend! I totally got it mixed up! ... I was shopping with my wife, it's easy for me to get mixed up when there are such important things on the line such as... "Which shoes do you like..."

I sincerely apologise Floridian!

Please to take it to heart, I truly got mixed up.

I love your participation, keep it coming friend!

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Joe Sutherland said:

So true my friend! I totally got it mixed up! ... I was shopping with my wife, it's easy for me to get mixed up when there are such important things on the line such as... "Which shoes do you like..."

I sincerely apologise Floridian!

Please to take it to heart, I truly got mixed up.

I love your participation, keep it coming friend!

Okay, we're friends again.  Thanks for the apology, Joe.  :D

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 3/12/2018 at 12:36 PM, Floridian said:

Well, I just got back from Chase Bank and unfortunately, my bank story is very different from Joe Sutherland's brother's story.  

I said I wanted to talk to someone about foreign currency.  The guy took me into his office.  I told him my cousin called me Friday night from Indiana and proceeded to tell him all about it.

His whole expression changed.  He said "I've been her for 6 years and you have no idea how many people ask me about Iraq money.  No bank has ever sold it and no bank ever will.  It's a worthless piece of paper."  With that, he gets up and opens the door to his office for me to leave.  I had all to do to keep from laughing.  Then, he said, "Go talk to the tellers.  They're the ones who take in the currency."

So I went up to the front and spoke to one of the tellers.  I told her the story and she said "We don't need to be trained in currency.  A picture of the currency comes up on our screen and we just compare it."  So I asked if they buy Iraqi currency.  She asked for my card and punched in my account number.  She then looked at the screen and said "Is that money from Iraq?"  I said yes.  She looked and said "No, we don't buy or sell it."  So I thanked her for checking and left the bank.  And that was it.

Disappointing to say the least, although I did get a kick out of how clueless some people are about the dinar, even after being asked about it for 6 years.  :lol:

Thanks Floridian. The bank teller has no idea what he's talking about. In 2012 I bought a lot from Citizens Buiness Bank in California. I'm not sure if they still do. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

On 3/14/2018 at 5:47 PM, Joe Sutherland said:

Thanks for the comment.

I live in Idaho... My brother, as I said, lives near Indy... Or do you need his address also?

The address of the branch was not part of our conversation because I don't need an address to be able to believe my brother. 

The story is true and I shared it for those who are interested... Thanks everyone for the 3 pages of fun on this post by the way!

But you are free to not buy it if you choose,

I would however suggest caution when assuming to know the stand that everyone else here at DV is taking on a matter... They might surprise you.

You have nothing to prove Joe, the insecure little people will hate and drop their rubies all day long. 

They really aren't worth any effort. 

Thanks for sharing what your Brother told you. And the fact of the matter is that I know this story is true, though I won't share how I know here. 

You're a good man and you know it. :tiphat:

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

17 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

You have nothing to prove Joe, the insecure little people will hate and drop their rubies all day long. 

They really aren't worth any effort. 

Thanks for sharing what your Brother told you. And the fact of the matter is that I know this story is true, though I won't share how I know here. 

You're a good man and you know it. :tiphat:

Well bless my soul!

LGD, I don't know what the Preacher preached about this morning... Cause I wasn't there... But you my friend have put a little sunshine all up on me.

Thanks for being a believer... In every way.

Keep on keeping on my friend.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

Ok folks, here’s the real deal.

When I got into Dinar, 2012, my wife said it was a scam.

Now that we are divorcing she wants part of it.

So, there you have it, from the “brown eye in my life” the truth about Iraq Dinar. It is real! 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 7

54 minutes ago, alreis said:

Ok folks, here’s the real deal.

When I got into Dinar, 2012, my wife said it was a scam.

Now that we are divorcing she wants part of it.

So, there you have it, from the “brown eye in my life” the truth about Iraq Dinar. It is real! 

As long as I have been invested in Dinar, I will only get a quarter of mine.

We don’t have it anymore honey.

1. Since you said it was a scam I sold it

2.  I can’t find it, did you take it?

3.  The cleaning person thought it was toilet paper

4. There was a huge wind storm

5.  Locust ate them

6. There was a flood

7. Earthquake!!!!!!!!

• Haha 6
  • Upvote 2