Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bank Story this afternoon! My brother went to Chase...

Joe Sutherland

+1 Joe. For having the b@lls to bring a bank story to folks who have heard it all, by now.

Congrats, too....you've already got more legit greenies for one post, than Luigi has his

whole time at DV. It's almost time to par-tay.

:mexican:

Image result for world's largest emerald

• Upvote 7

1 hour ago, colts469 said:

Would be curious to know what happens in Indianapolis, I’m not far from there.

1 hour ago, Rmc10 said:

So you went to a bank in my state. It must be true, we Hoosiers always tell the truth.:D

Right here with you guys...;)

On 3/10/2018 at 10:52 AM, Floridian said:

This sounds great, Joe. I'm in Florida and am going to my Chase Bank on Monday.  

I can ask the same question and see what kind of reply I get.

10 minutes ago, Rmc10 said:

Don't forget ;)

Yes ! And Whatever U Do - Don’t Forget To Report Any Borderline Perceivable Winks Or Knowing Glances ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 3

On ‎3‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 3:47 PM, colts469 said:

Would be curious to know what happens in Indianapolis, I’m not far from there.

On ‎3‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 3:51 PM, Rmc10 said:

So you went to a bank in my state. It must be true, we Hoosiers always tell the truth.:D

On ‎3‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 4:53 PM, cutter73 said:

Right here with you guys...;)

so  who is  driving the bus to exchange ville ,  when the  dinars  rolls out ?   I am in between  { George } Jeffersonville ,  and   Indianapolis , not far from south eastern Indiana ! 

Edited by jeepguy
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jeepguy said:

so  who is  driving the bus to exchange ville ,  when the  dinars  rolls out ?   I am in between  { George } Jeffersonville ,  and   Indianapolis , not far from south eastern Indiana ! 

I'm in Vevay...We'd better get a DD :D

• Haha 1

This story sounds similar to something they said when I went into a WF about 5 years ago.  I told(lied to) them and said 'My cousin on the east coast gave me something called Iraqi Dinar, and he said to hold onto it because it would be worth alot of money soon. What can you tell me about it?'  The guy told me that they had recently(within the previous months) received a corporate memo stating that they(WF) would be dealing(selling I assumed) with the Iraqi Dinar soon.  But this was 5 years ago, and I don't think they have or had ever sold or dealt with the IQD before or since.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

25 minutes ago, hspotman said:

This story sounds similar to something they said when I went into a WF about 5 years ago.  I told(lied to) them and said 'My cousin on the east coast gave me something called Iraqi Dinar, and he said to hold onto it because it would be worth alot of money soon. What can you tell me about it?'  The guy told me that they had recently(within the previous months) received a corporate memo stating that they(WF) would be dealing(selling I assumed) with the Iraqi Dinar soon.  But this was 5 years ago, and I don't think they have or had ever sold or dealt with the IQD before or since.

Well, that was Wells Fargo and the new report is from Chase.  I'll see what my branch of Chase has to say, today.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

54 minutes ago, hspotman said:

I think Shabibi meant to RV in 2012, but we know that was thwarted.

• Upvote 3