Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Why are there no 10k,5k,on down still not available ?

dinarham

13 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

Here is an updated summary of Iraqi Dinar currency vendors that I rearranged since last time:

image.thumb.png.fab7b8aa932ed0b17d3d42df1a34189f.png

For www.buynewdinar.com, they were off line for nominally a week while here is the banner on their home page just now:

image.thumb.png.68cf8835918f0432f150b68676f33401.png

Who would order 1 billion dinars and up at this time???!!! When I clicked on the Iraqi Dinar icon, I was not directed to the next page so I could not update their prices so that is why I yellowed all the prices. I suspect there are a very few, if any, here on the DV forum that could afford exchanging for 1 billion Iraqi Dinar at this time so this may be geared more toward banks. Maybe. Just conjecture on my part.

Overall, the uncirculated 10,000 and 5,000 Iraqi notes are a little more available.

None of the sites were updated for lower denomination Iraqi Dinar that I am aware of.

Could be somethin'. Could be nothin'.

DISCLAIMER:  This IS NOT an advertisement for any Iraqi Dinar currency vendor AND IS ONLY a summary to attempt to detect any anomalies in Iraqi Dinar availability AND IS THEREFORE NOT investment advice or even a suggestion of ANY SORT!!!

In The Mean Time...........................................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

I'm suspicious that the website is for sale.  Doesn't sound like they are on the up-and-up.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Floridian said:

I'm suspicious that the website is for sale.  Doesn't sound like they are on the up-and-up.

Yes, Floridian!!! :twothumbs:

Could be a ruse to post a solicitation for 1 billion+ quantities now to enhance interest in the sale of their site!!!

In the recent past, they only had quantities of the 500 denomination Iraqi Dinar available on an intermittent basis. Their click to web page for the Iraqi Dinar had all the other available denominations listed and prices so I suspect they sold them all until the relatively recent past. As can be seen from my post above, the 1,000, 500, and 250 denominations have not been as widely available as the larger denominations. I suspect this is because when the RI/RV occurs, entities (such as the CBI) will want to deal in the larger denominations since the larger denominations means fewer notes to be held or sent back to the CBI. Why this site was selling the 500 denomination intermittently until the recent past is a mystery to me.

So why would this site change gears now???!!!

As I mentioned, could be somethin'. Could be nothin'.

In The Mean Time......................................

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

Could be a ruse to post a solicitation for 1 billion+ quantities now to enhance interest in the sale of their site!!!

In the recent past, they only had quantities of the 500 denomination Iraqi Dinar available on an intermittent basis. Their click to web page for the Iraqi Dinar had all the other available denominations listed and prices so I suspect they sold them all until the relatively recent past. As can be seen from my post above, the 1,000, 500, and 250 denominations have not been as widely available as the larger denominations. I suspect this is because when the RI/RV occurs, entities (such as the CBI) will want to deal in the larger denominations since the larger denominations means fewer notes to be held or sent back to the CBI. Why this site was selling the 500 denomination intermittently until the recent past is a mystery to me.

Thanks, Synopsis.  That's interesting.

I have always known/heard/read (for years) that the dinar we hold will NOT be sent back to the CBI, but held in the U.S. Treasury as part of our reserves.  This is the 2nd time today I've read that our dinars will go back to the CBI.  I don't think so.  Other countries hold dollars and other currencies as reserves.  I believe our Treasury will hold dinars along with the currencies of other countries, once the dinar has value.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

On 5/12/2018 at 3:09 PM, Synopsis said:

I noticed that BuyNewDinar recently had only been dealing in the newer printed notes the ones with the plastic piece in them. Maybe supply of those has run low???

• Upvote 1

On 5/12/2018 at 3:26 PM, Floridian said:

Thanks, Synopsis.  That's interesting.

I have always known/heard/read (for years) that the dinar we hold will NOT be sent back to the CBI, but held in the U.S. Treasury as part of our reserves.  This is the 2nd time today I've read that our dinars will go back to the CBI.  I don't think so.  Other countries hold dollars and other currencies as reserves.  I believe our Treasury will hold dinars along with the currencies of other countries, once the dinar has value.

I hear a lot of people say the US Treasury is involved with Dinar, if they are it's most likely through dealings directly with Iraq or the Central Bank. I highly doubt Dinar Dealers are sending Dinar to the US Treasury. One Currency Return they say...

We’re different because we only buy currency in the US, we never sell it here

Currency Return sends foreign currency back to its home country, so we always offer you the best price.

That’s how we’re different from the currency dealer who first sold you Dinar at a high price, then offered a losing price when you tried to sell it back.

1 hour ago, numimaticmat said:

I hear a lot of people say the US Treasury is involved with Dinar, if they are it's most likely through dealings directly with Iraq or the Central Bank. I highly doubt Dinar Dealers are sending Dinar to the US Treasury. One Currency Return they say...

We’re different because we only buy currency in the US, we never sell it here

Currency Return sends foreign currency back to its home country, so we always offer you the best price.

That’s how we’re different from the currency dealer who first sold you Dinar at a high price, then offered a losing price when you tried to sell it back.

Very interesting!  Thank you so much.  I was thinking of the banks sending it back to the treasury.  Did not think about currency dealers.  😊

Edited by Floridian
  • Upvote 1

On ‎4‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 1:34 PM, dinarham said:

AS of today ,there are still no lower notes for sale . This is such compelling positive news for me . I would welcome another person to double check this 

I read all replies to this thread, so I am wondering when you refer to 'lower notes', what exactly is it you are looking for?? 1s, 5s, 10s and 20s?? These are probably printed and sitting in bank vaults in Iraq right now. But based on the garbage value of IQD, we won't expect to see any of these until the value get close to USD at 1:1. And USD are everywhere in Iraq so they have our 1s, 5, 10s and 20s to use, until that time their banks start switching out USD for new lower note IQD. IMHO. 

• Upvote 2

The 50 note was withdrawn several years ago  , and I would  assume  that the new  50's are printed  on some kind of polymer  to insure their longevity  ' This leads me to believe that the 20's and possibly a 100 note will be printed on this type of plastic paper . If they were different types of paper it would jam up an ATM big time  . I  look at all the dinar sellers I can find and they say back ordered , or no product found . I 've  purchased all the dinar I need  and am not wanting to login with personal information . So my research reflects the average Joe  . Some have been able to find UNCIRCULATED  500 and 1000 notes , but I can't  that

• Upvote 1

On 5/12/2018 at 12:32 PM, Floridian said:

What's suspicous about someone selling a business? The Dinar seems to be on the decline not really surprising someone wants to sell their Dinar business while it maybe still has some value. 

d.png

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...