Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Barack and Michelle Obama 'in talks with Netflix over TV series'

umbertino

14 hours ago, bostonangler said:

• It just pisses me off when I see their little signatures and how holy they think they are and then they make comments like these. Seriously, whatever they have spent on their religious studies, they should ask for a refund... Imagine if Jesus came walking down the street, these losers would think he was a Muslim, a Jew  or some other unworthy immigrant... Do they think this guy was white with blonde hair and blue eyes??? They have presented themselves as racist. They can deny it, but there is no denying what is in their hearts when you read this crap. Of course this is just my humble opinion.

B/A

I am in a unique position to know that he is most definitely NOT a Holy roller!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Obama has NOTHING positive to say about anyone or anything other than if they were black.  He was NOT the American president he was only here to serve black democrats and illegals.  He turned his back as Christians were slaughtered.  He is a traitor.  His only legacy was the formation of ISIS and should have been treated accordingly to the Constitution as being guilty of treason.  He was a worthless piece of dog doo and the enemy of the people.  

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 4

On ‎3‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 7:49 AM, bohica said:

That man was a traitor.  He has one identification as Sorento and took oath under Obama.  He has an identification as a foreign student where he took financial aid yet claims to be 'American born'.  Somewhere along the line this man is the greatest scam ever forced upon the American people by the Democrat party and blessed by the media.  He has done more to destroy this country than any foreign government ever has in the past.  He is an insult to anything remotely American and to the Constitution.  

And Chicago was glad to see him go. Look what happened after him & him left.

Star

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, bostonangler said:

I'm sure you were, along with the knuckle dragging jokes put out there.... As I said people can live in denial, but what's in someone's heart is an open book for the big guy. JMHO

B/A

You  Are now flat out calling me a racist. After I clarified for you not only what I meant, but my intentions for choosing the show that I chose. You and your little Compadre trying to get me to say and do something that I should not are simply wasting your time. I no longer care what little people with small minds think. Though I will remind you calling people names in this forum is against the rules.

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

You  Are now flat out calling me a racist. After I clarified for you not only what I meant, but my intentions for choosing the show that I chose. You and your little Compadre trying to get me to say and do something that I should not are simply wasting your time. I no longer care what little people with small minds think. Though I will remind you calling people names in this forum is against the rules.

So that I might have a future reference....is "little people with small minds" acceptable name calling or a rule breaker?  :huh:

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I think the inaugural show should be titled "The Hunt for the Elusive Birth Certificate and Social Security Number." The the next episode could be "Finding Anyone Who Remembers Attending Columbia U with Barry." Third episode, "Where Did Those Damn Guns Go?" Fourth episode, "How NOT to Shoot Basketball." Just trying to help them get up and running!!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

On 3/13/2018 at 6:12 AM, bostonangler said:

This may be true, but the holy rollers need to drop the racist crap... JMHO

B/A

We are all one race.  Racism only exists in the minds of the insecure. Blacks, Whites, Greens and purples.  Who really cares.  I have been called a cracker before and it does not bother me.

Why would it. Just words.  How have we all become so sensitive.?  I could could care less what others call me..... Just don't call me late for dinner

Edited by SocalDinar
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

26 minutes ago, SocalDinar said:

We are all one race.  Racism only exists in the minds of the insecure. Blacks, Whites, Greens and purples.  Who really cares.  I have been called a cracker before and it does not bother me.

Why would it. Just words.  How have we all become so sensitive.?  I could could care less what others call me..... Just don't call me late for dinner

I agree Social... I don't care what you call me... If you've read some of the threads you've seen that I have been called many things..... My point is why does anyone go there? Like you said it is because they have small minds...

B/A

On 3/13/2018 at 5:15 AM, bostonangler said:

You people are sick... Talk about racist! Knuckle dragging jokes? Really? A Monkees video? You can deny it but everyone one can see your sick and twisted view... Get on your knees and pray, because your souls are filled with darkness. JMHO....

B/A

Well I wont speak for anyone else here but i personally believe in evolution 100% and that means i believe we all evolved from other primate species. That's my humble opinion. And it does not bother me a bit that others have different beliefs. None of my business whatsoever. So call me a baboon and ill say YES you are right!!

And I believe mankind evolved to not trust those different from their own tribes. Call it racism if you want but its not.   Those that blindly trusted were wiped out.   Those that were leary and cautious of others survived and passed along these genes. 

We are all one race. Like it or not.  Just like dogs are all K-9s. Lots of different types but still all the same species.

Heck I have heard people who dislike Jewish people called racists.  How the heck can that be racist.  Its a religion!!!! The word is thrown around so much that it means nothing except to the insecure.  Who else really cares what you are called.  

But the truth is stereotypes do exist. Of course its generalizing people but these generalizations have some truth dont you think. Ever watch the NBA?  That Woody Harrelson movie had some truth to it ( WHITE MEN CAN'T JUMP )Why would that bother me or why would i find that offensive unless I was insecure in my own abilities.

Chek out the last names of most valedictorians at your kids school. Bet the majority are Asian.

I spend a lot of time down at the beach and tell you what the majority of those using the ocean to surf or scuba dive are white.   I know for a fact that my black friends are all scared of the ocean.  

So people need to recognize these differences and not pretend they do not exist.  Like I said it does not really matter.  

3 minutes ago, SocalDinar said:

Well I wont speak for anyone else here but i personally believe in evolution 100% and that means i believe we all evolved from other primate species. That's my humble opinion. And it does not bother me a bit that others have different beliefs. None of my business whatsoever. So call me a baboon and ill say YES you are right!!

And I believe mankind evolved to not trust those different from their own tribes. Call it racism if you want but its not.   Those that blindly trusted were wiped out.   Those that were leary and cautious of others survived and passed along these genes. 

We are all one race. Like it or not.  Just like dogs are all K-9s. Lots of different types but still all the same species.

Heck I have heard people who dislike Jewish people called racists.  How the heck can that be racist.  Its a religion!!!! The word is thrown around so much that it means nothing except to the insecure.  Who else really cares what you are called.  

But the truth is stereotypes do exist. Of course its generalizing people but these generalizations have some truth dont you think. Ever watch the NBA?  That Woody Harrelson movie had some truth to it ( WHITE MEN CAN'T JUMP )Why would that bother me or why would i find that offensive unless I was insecure in my own abilities.

Chek out the last names of most valedictorians at your kids school. Bet the majority are Asian.

I spend a lot of time down at the beach and tell you what the majority of those using the ocean to surf or scuba dive are white.   I know for a fact that my black friends are all scared of the ocean.  

So people need to recognize these differences and not pretend they do not exist.  Like I said it does not really matter.  

Yup we are human... That's what matters.... The natural order of things doesn't include racism. Racism is man made. Babies are not born racist, it is a learned behavior. As Ron Reagan once said, "when the aliens arrive, we will understand we are one" Well I'm not sure those are his exact words, but it is the meaning of his words that matter.

I've often thought about how we got here. I mean as a species on this planet. Ask yourself, if in 300 or 500 years we are able to travel to a distant planet, would we not populate it? Perhaps our start is very different from what people believe. History shows us many times over that visitors have come to our planet. Could it be we are their offspring? The sudden explosion in science and things like DNA make me wonder. What if visitors came here and altered our DNA. What if they continue to come to advance our species. Some believe we have been visited and our DNA extracted to mix with theirs. What if they have advanced us to the point where they are among us, and they are running these new DNA companies who offer to tell you your family history if you send them your DNA? I'm not sending my DNA to any company, it is the formula of life and can be manipulated. If we every make it to another planet I have no doubt our species would do the same thing. What if aliens are smarter than we think? We all think they will arrive in ships and might want to conquer us. But what if they have already mixed with us and conquer us from within?

B/A

The distances are just to tremendous.  No doubt there is other life in this vast universe but i have trouble fathoming another life form visiting this planet in the cosmic blink of an eye.

I have to say though that You have A lot of what ifs there .Almost getting into the realm of what if the Earth is really flat? 

I have little faith in our species.  Yes we can put - put around our planet but i doubt we would ever be able to overcome the distances to other inhabitable planets. AT 35,000 mph it would take 80,000 years to get to the nearest star besides our sun.. Even if we could multiply that speed times 10 it would still take 8,000 years. .  Thats a whole lot of generations of humans.

Who would ever want to pay for something like that. I think Gov. Jerry Browns Bullet train from Los Angeles to Frisco is pretty lame..  LOL

And you did say  What if aliens are smarter than we think? .  HMMMM  calling another species different than yours an Alien? is that racist?  Does it matter either way?  I dont think so.

Edited by SocalDinar

1 hour ago, SocalDinar said:

That was the exact point I was making. 

• Upvote 1

Some of the comments, not wanting to call out names, are the reasons why the term racism sucks any more today.  It is racist to eat black jelly beans.  It's racist to have a PPJ.  It's racist to even notice a person's race for a police description.  You try and talk science and your a racist for talking about a Black Hole.  People need to pull their heads out of their butts.  Stop worrying about what is and is not racism and start living.  For pitty sakes some people will find racism in a mud hole.  

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, bohica said:

Some of the comments, not wanting to call out names, are the reasons why the term racism sucks any more today.  It is racist to eat black jelly beans.  It's racist to have a PPJ.  It's racist to even notice a person's race for a police description.  You try and talk science and your a racist for talking about a Black Hole.  People need to pull their heads out of their butts.  Stop worrying about what is and is not racism and start living.  For pitty sakes some people will find racism in a mud hole.  

In an effort to constrain myself........I will settle for "AGREE".......thank you.

• Upvote 2

Well I won't waste my time watching and not because he's 1/2 n 1/2 either. It's because he pulled a fast one on the people w/the lies he never was my President both terms even w/his he/she bride he/she's just flat out Hansom / FUGLY (pick one) period.

NOTE: Only the looser's will watch.

Edited by Flash101
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1