Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Barack and Michelle Obama 'in talks with Netflix over TV series'

umbertino

Former president and first lady in advanced negotiations with streaming service, report says

Fri 9 Mar 2018 10.24 GMT

Sarah Marsh

2482.jpg?w=700&q=55&auto=format&usm=12&fit=max&s=0f8bd2c618bbedfe04183f5d0f27bbbe
The format of potential shows involving the couple has yet to be decided, according to the New York Times
Photograph: Charles Rex Arbogast/AP

That man was a traitor.  He has one identification as Sorento and took oath under Obama.  He has an identification as a foreign student where he took financial aid yet claims to be 'American born'.  Somewhere along the line this man is the greatest scam ever forced upon the American people by the Democrat party and blessed by the media.  He has done more to destroy this country than any foreign government ever has in the past.  He is an insult to anything remotely American and to the Constitution.  

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 5

4 hours ago, bohica said:

That man was a traitor.  He has one identification as Sorento and took oath under Obama.  He has an identification as a foreign student where he took financial aid yet claims to be 'American born'.  Somewhere along the line this man is the greatest scam ever forced upon the American people by the Democrat party and blessed by the media.  He has done more to destroy this country than any foreign government ever has in the past.  He is an insult to anything remotely American and to the Constitution.  

:bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo:

:bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo:

:bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::

POST OF THE DAY

• Upvote 4

31 minutes ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

A traitor,  an illegal alien,  a kommie,  a terrorist,  an epic liar,  a thief,  a con man,  a usurper and a general all-around p.o.s.

and that man he's married to ain't no prize catch, either.  <_<

17 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

:bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::

POST OF THE DAY

I thought this one ranked about the same!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, DinarDavo said:

You are right B/A.....vipers and white-washed sepulchers filled with dead men's bones would be more appropriate.

It just pisses me off when I see their little signatures and how holy they think they are and then they make comments like these. Seriously, whatever they have spent on their religious studies, they should ask for a refund... Imagine if Jesus came walking down the street, these losers would think he was a Muslim, a Jew  or some other unworthy immigrant... Do they think this guy was white with blonde hair and blue eyes??? They have presented themselves as racist. They can deny it, but there is no denying what is in their hearts when you read this crap. Of course this is just my humble opinion.

B/A

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

8 hours ago, bostonangler said:

This may be true, but the holy rollers need to drop the racist crap... JMHO

B/A

And what does it say about people who run around calling everyone racist because they don't think like they do? See how easy it was to get your goat? I really was suggesting that I would rather watch reruns of the Monkees then watch anything Obama and his he/she wife did or does that make me a homophone too? I guess I'm really thankful that you're not my judge.

• Upvote 4