Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Exchanges Going On In Phillipines.

Luigi1

2 hours ago, jordan1 said:

how come i never seem to be in the right country to exchange ,,, 

the b.s. continues 

One time I was when the Guru's said Canadians were cashing out. Only problem is, that they said this on a Sunday and banks here are closed  :)  After that come Monday morning they stopped due to a " Glitch"  LOL

What a bunch of dumb azzes.

pp

• Upvote 4

7 hours ago, pokerplayer said:

One time I was when the Guru's said Canadians were cashing out. Only problem is, that they said this on a Sunday and banks here are closed  :)  After that come Monday morning they stopped due to a " Glitch"  LOL

What a bunch of dumb azzes.

Luigi says...

Drove all the way to Regina to do my early exchanges.

Teller said sorry...exchanges only going on in Moose Jaw.

Moose Jaw is not on even on the map. Just my luck.

Where's Moose Jaw? Even the people in Lethbridge never hear of it.

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Moose Jaw and never heard of it ? I call BS. It's a major hub not far from Regina. Famous for its bootleg tunnels controlled by Al; Capone for starters. If you drove all the way to Regina, let me ask you this, what very large and famous landmark will you see just outside the city and has been there for over 30 years ?

Tick Tock

pp

Edited by pokerplayer
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

Moose Jaw and never heard of it ? I call BS. If you drove all the way to Regina, let me ask you this, what very large and famous landmark will you see just outside the city and has been there for over 30 years ?

A stones throw away from me, PP.  Obviously Lou Weegie is bluffing as mom wouldn't let him borrow the keys to the Prius. So I will assist...LOL.

Starts with:                                                                              And rhymes with:

Related image      the                    Related image

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, pokerplayer said:

Moose Jaw and never heard of it ? I call BS. It's a major hub not far from Regina. Famous for its bootleg tunnels controlled by Al; Capone for starters. If you drove all the way to Regina, let me ask you this, what very large and famous landmark will you see just outside the city and has been there for over 30 years ?

Tick Tock

pp

You go girl. :twothumbs:

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, pokerplayer said:

Tick Tock

pp

Ya....I was just having a little fun with you while we wait & wait.

There have been several articles in recent months of cash outs in Canada.

All Guru poop of course. None ever materialized.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2