Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Reminder about the Iraqi Dinar Investment

Great video and thanks for sharing. I was brought into the Dinar investment by an ex Vietnam helicopter pilot and very close friend of mine who gave me the sort version of the video. I thought it was a long shot to say the least, but, the more knowledge i gained and the more he told me, I was all in. 

His friends are mostly military and ex military and to this day, he has always said to me, be patient, one day this will become reality. 

This is a very intricate and complicated deal, but, it’s just that, a deal, a deal so big that many countries are involved, and, now many folks like us. So, with that being said, the only thing is to remain calm and let this thing play out, and hopefully one day we will all have our wish .  :twothumbs:

Edited by Wiljor
  • Upvote 9

29 minutes ago, SnowGlobe7 said:

Been  real tough few months friend....Trying to get back into the swing of things

Well hopefully you can get a handle on it and move forward my friend. Been sending the odd email in hopes of giving you a smile during these troublesome times. Hope you have been getting them.

pp

• Upvote 2

KristiD

3 hours ago, SnowGlobe7 said:

Great reminder

3 hours ago, pokerplayer said:

SG !!!!!! hey gal pal, glad to see you on the board. You have been greatly missed by many. :wub:

pp

2 hours ago, boosterbglee said:

Good to see you Sno.........Meeeeoooooowwww!

:pirateship:

19 minutes ago, Starrider said:

Welcome Back Lady 

Star

SG7.....Be strong.......feel whole.........CL

and from your friends above.......

image.jpeg.45c1fe68e8ee7b21902a6096d87267a4.jpeg

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

That’s the sales pitch.  I’m not sure if it’s true but the risk/reward was worth it to me to give it a try.  ( 10 mil worth plus Dongs and Yuan)

Deep down my brain is telling me it’s a con to get the American people to front the war and to help pay for the rebuilding of Iraq.  

Part of me believes it was an insurance policy for the American people if the bank bailouts of 2009 to 2013 didn’t work.  

( most Americans have no idea how close we were to losing the banking system in 08). Im a doubting Thomas in general, but I’m not adverse to an occasional gamble.  

Ok, here is my true story and why I added to my stash in 2010.( in 2010 I owned 500k).  I know some very influential people, one in particular who was hi up in one of the past 3 administrations ( won’t say which one).  We are always discussing investments since I am a stock market trader.  One day in 2010 I told him I was buying a basket of currencies along with gold and silver as a hedge against whatever might happen as a result of the 2008 melt down.  He got an animated facial expression, and asked which currencies I was buying and how much.   I thought it was a little weird because he never asked me how much of any investment I owned before.  His animated expression also threw me off, because this guy is very a serious poker face kind of fellow.  When I told him what I was buying and how much he said, buy more and hold onto it.   Of course I asked which currency?    He said, I can’t say another word, just do it, you won’t be disappointed.   My friend died in 2013 and even though I asked him several more times which currency, he would just smile at me and never would say which one.  

So I buy VN, China, and Iraq, currency when I do good with my trades.  To me it’s like cost averaging in a stock over many years.  

I know this sounds like BS to some of you but it’s true and it’s why I’m interested in any info I can gather from this site.  

I’ve been hesitant to share this story because there are so many dumb rumors but that’s my true story and I’m sticking to it. 

I believe Iraq still has some work to do but the recent news is very encouraging. 

• Thanks 6
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

3 hours ago, Pitcher said:

That’s the sales pitch.  I’m not sure if it’s true but the risk/reward was worth it to me to give it a try.  ( 10 mil worth plus Dongs and Yuan)

Deep down my brain is telling me it’s a con to get the American people to front the war and to help pay for the rebuilding of Iraq.  

Part of me believes it was an insurance policy for the American people if the bank bailouts of 2009 to 2013 didn’t work.  

( most Americans have no idea how close we were to losing the banking system in 08). Im a doubting Thomas in general, but I’m not adverse to an occasional gamble.  

Ok, here is my true story and why I added to my stash in 2010.( in 2010 I owned 500k).  I know some very influential people, one in particular who was hi up in one of the past 3 administrations ( won’t say which one).  We are always discussing investments since I am a stock market trader.  One day in 2010 I told him I was buying a basket of currencies along with gold and silver as a hedge against whatever might happen as a result of the 2008 melt down.  He got an animated facial expression, and asked which currencies I was buying and how much.   I thought it was a little weird because he never asked me how much of any investment I owned before.  His animated expression also threw me off, because this guy is very a serious poker face kind of fellow.  When I told him what I was buying and how much he said, buy more and hold onto it.   Of course I asked which currency?    He said, I can’t say another word, just do it, you won’t be disappointed.   My friend died in 2013 and even though I asked him several more times which currency, he would just smile at me and never would say which one.  

So I buy VN, China, and Iraq, currency when I do good with my trades.  To me it’s like cost averaging in a stock over many years.  

I know this sounds like BS to some of you but it’s true and it’s why I’m interested in any info I can gather from this site.  

I’ve been hesitant to share this story because there are so many dumb rumors but that’s my true story and I’m sticking to it. 

I believe Iraq still has some work to do but the recent news is very encouraging. 

Thanks for sharing Pitcher, very much appreciated.  Do to the extremely rare circumstances to this investment, not many are will to step up and speak their mind.. :twothumbs:

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, Pitcher said:

Thanks, Pitcher.  I do believe you.  We have had some interesting accounts over the years.  Anyone remember the gal who said she had worked with Christine Legarde?  There have been some very well connected people who have dropped hints.  I honestly have avoided talking to people I know that would probably be in the know simply because I don't want to hear them tell me it's a scam.

• Upvote 2

17 hours ago, Shedagal said:

Thanks, Pitcher.  I do believe you.  We have had some interesting accounts over the years.  Anyone remember the gal who said she had worked with Christine Legarde?  There have been some very well connected people who have dropped hints.  I honestly have avoided talking to people I know that would probably be in the know simply because I don't want to hear them tell me it's a scam.

Have not heard the Legarde story. Do tell !

• Upvote 2