Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

goat Goat GOAT

bostonangler

Here it comes….RV….All I can say is – I TOLD YOU SO!

Here come the re-education process we have been waiting for all along.

Folks – Iraq is starting the rollout the rollout. Now be patient and let the process go forward. We will be at the banks shortly.

On Tuesday Iraqi TV was showing lower category notes and explaining them to give the citizens instructions on how to use them and what to expect in the coming weeks. WOW!

Then later out pops this article in the news media. Can it get any better?

CURRENT NOTES SOON TO BE REPLACED

About 5 trillion Iraqi dinars ($4.3 billion USD) will circulate along with the old notes, said al-Yasseri, gradually replacing the older issues. He added that for now, both old and new notes will circulate side-by-side.

Economist Bassem Jameel Antoine views the reprints of the Iraqi currency as a “necessary requirement”. He told Mawtani that the current notes in circulation are overused and the new notes containing new security features will be more effective against constant circulation and forgery attempts. These currency defenses are used worldwide against counterfeiting and tampering, he added. He also said that it is important that the public understands the new features and the technologies behind it to promote the circulation of the reprinted version.

Iraqi parliament’s economic committee MP Ibrahim al-Rikaby agrees that this WILL HELP ACHIEVE CURRENCY REFORM hence their support of the old notes replacement. He stated that the step will HELP STRENGTHEN THE IRAQI DINAR AGAINST OTHER WORLD CURRENCIES, make the currency easy to carry and circulate in banking transactions, selling and buying operations as well as in currency exchange.

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

Thanks Boston ,. Now all goat needed was a screenshot of a photo of the news cast that had the lower notes photo ... Or even the photo of the article .... But with this article , all we have is wait and see ...  ( I didn't say soon 😁 )

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 3

14 minutes ago, jeepguy said:

Thanks Boston ,. Now all goat needed was a screenshot of a photo of the news cast that had the lower notes photo ... Or even the photo of the article .... But with this article , all we have is wait and see ...  ( I didn't say soon 😁 )

Probly only get a photo of a photo screenshot photo :lol:  :rodeo: yeeeeHaaaaaa

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, DinarThug said:

The Goat Must Be Watching It On ‘Animal Planet’ ...

:D  :D  :D 

While on the blue couch mating with Bruce, Frank and Delta.  Oh my bad this is a family friendly forum.  Wait who am I kidding I'm quoting our CNN clown.  :jester:

SR

• Haha 2

While on the blue couch mating with Bruce, Frank and Delta.  Oh my bad this is a family friendly forum.  Wait who am I kidding I'm quoting our CNN clown.  :jester:

SR

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

SR

It's amazing if a bomb goes off on the remotest spot on the planet there will be a full video and story on the front page of every search engine on the planet within minutes. But yet no one can produce one screenshot. One you tube video validating anything these idiots say.   I say b.s. to all.  

• Upvote 1

Also the quote or news whatever you call it from " Economist Bassem Jameel Antoine views the reprints of the Iraqi currency as a “necessary requirement"

this is from an article from may of 2014.   Fyi.  Do your research folks .  Same old idiots spin same old crap.   

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Floridian said:

"On Tuesday Iraqi TV was showing lower category notes and explaining them to give the citizens instructions on how to use them and what to expect in the coming weeks. WOW!"

How is Goat watching Iraqi TV?  Wish I could get that channel.  :lol:

even if I did get the channel I am a little rusty on my Iraqi and could not understand much

• Haha 1