Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Forex Exchange USD/IQD 11.75 !!

nor

1 hour ago, handy said:

Butiftldrm  -  I'm a contractor in Iraq and I was told by another contractor that when it went to  1.49 in 2009 that was no glitch . He said a state dept. guy told him they were going to revalue at that but Iraq wanted it to go to over $3 . He said the London exchange wouldn't let it come out that high so the minister of finance at that time told them Iraq wasn't ready then and they stopped it . Just passing along what he told me for what it is worth , don't shoot the messenger...

Wow, thanks.  It's been a long time wondering what actually happened.

• Upvote 5

25 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

As a rule these institutions are highly regulated with safeguards in place to prevent mistakes.

If, and when, mistakes are made, you generally see fines and repercussions later in the week or month......

I just sum it up to be another interesting anomaly in the Revaluation process of the IQD......

Considering its not excepted anywhere ..lol its a mistake!!

• Upvote 1

Evening all, well, I find this somewhat strange that basically for the last month the IQD/USD chart on XE currency exchange  has been basically a flat line. In the past it has fluctuated a lot different as you can. See from this 3 month screen shot. Like I say, maybe something or maybe nothing. Your guess is as good as mine, but, with all the news as of late and connecting the dots so to speak, it all seems to be leading to something. 

FB003346-BCFB-40AE-8F85-5219F68472A7.png

• Thanks 5
  • Upvote 4

24 minutes ago, Floridian said:

Is this saying they have held the price for a month and they have 2 months to go before they can accept Article 8?

Possible Floridian, I remember an article pertaining to a stable rate for a period of 3 months, perhaps one of you all might be able to hunt that down :twothumbs:

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, dinarham said:

I believe the IMF required Iraq to maintain a stable rate for a certain period of time , but this rate is crazy stable considering all that's going on .

Rather suspicious imo. All of a sudden they need something and all of a sudden the rate remains stable since then. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Check oandas charts daily and have noticed the same...😏😏😏

And i think oanda shows 3 months of stable rate but dont quote me tho...and i only say this because they now charge to view longer then 180 days on the charts ...smh... But i did see the dip and thought for sure it would keep going but it stopped here....was so sad lol

Edited by Officiallytook
  • Thanks 4

My opinion piece here.

Rules are written on paper while the entities making the rules put on paper can upend the rules to accomplish their goals at any given time.

Due to the many gears in monetary policies and practices intertwined with multi political and multi economic performance, there are likely very time dependent and possibly very short windows (hours or days instead of weeks, months, and years) of opportunity to install changes to meet multi political and multi economic performance objectives.

In this case, the two month stable exchange rate within 2% with Multi Currency Practices (MCPs) entirely eliminated requirement of the CBI by the IMF could be ignored.

One thing that could possibly be at play here is the ultra modern banking system Iraq has been putting in place internally and internationally. Potentially, literally a flip of a switch (or somewhat close to that) is all that is needed to remove an old Prehistoric/Stone Age system with an on line and real time system that eliminates corruption and things like MCPs. In this case, the IMF associated requirements would be mute and basically null and void.

There are still implications of performance on other financial platforms where anomalies appear to indicate alignment is being sought through testing and updating the other financial platforms to prevent malperformance that may incite panic and potentially other local or global catastrophic effects.

Just my thoughts, opinions, and :twocents:

In The Mean Time................................................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH, BABY!!!)!!!

:pirateship:

P.S. Great Post Brother Wiljor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Thanks 8
  • Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Goggles said:

I like the way you're thinking Synopsis!!!  I sure hope the big whopping GDP isn't needed for an RV!!! They never had it before, so I say, "why now?"    

Go RV!!!   

I suspect the whooping GDP will need a kick start like an RV, Goggles, AND The Best Of Your Day To You!!! :tiphat:

Sure is exciting times with all the Good News!!! :twothumbs:

Go Moola Nova!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Synopsis said:

My opinion piece here.

Rules are written on paper while the entities making the rules put on paper can upend the rules to accomplish their goals at any given time.

Due to the many gears in monetary policies and practices intertwined with multi political and multi economic performance, there are likely very time dependent and possibly very short windows (hours or days instead of weeks, months, and years) of opportunity to install changes to meet multi political and multi economic performance objectives.

In this case, the two month stable exchange rate within 2% with Multi Currency Practices (MCPs) entirely eliminated requirement of the CBI by the IMF could be ignored.

One thing that could possibly be at play here is the ultra modern banking system Iraq has been putting in place internally and internationally. Potentially, literally a flip of a switch (or somewhat close to that) is all that is needed to remove an old Prehistoric/Stone Age system with an on line and real time system that eliminates corruption and things like MCPs. In this case, the IMF associated requirements would be mute and basically null and void.

There are still implications of performance on other financial platforms where anomalies appear to indicate alignment is being sought through testing and updating the other financial platforms to prevent malperformance that may incite panic and potentially other local or global catastrophic effects.

In The Mean Time................................................................

Good morning brother, as always, well thought out, articulate, and valuable to us all here. :twothumbs: 

May your day be prosperous, energetic, and just the way you wish. :tiphat:

• Upvote 2

On 3/6/2018 at 2:56 PM, Floridian said:

11.74 IQD to the dollar would be 8 1/2 cents.

This immediately brought to mind a speech Abadi made some time ago, where he said the dinar was worth 8 cents.

I had thought at the time that he mis-spoke, because nothing ever came of it, but I never forgot that he said it.

When was the speech?

Edited by IQD=freedom
Clarification.
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Synopsis said:

My opinion piece here.

Your opinions are always right on target and highly regarded by all of us here! Thank you ever so much!:tiphat:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Wiljor said:

Good morning brother, as always, well thought out, articulate, and valuable to us all here. :twothumbs: 

May your day be prosperous, energetic, and just the way you wish. :tiphat:

Back atcha Brother Wiljor!!! :tiphat:

Well, OK, a Tall and Hot Tim's to You as well this fine morning!!! :o

2 hours ago, Half Crazy Runner said:

Your opinions are always right on target and highly regarded by all of us here! Thank you ever so much!:tiphat:

Thank You, Half Crazy Runner, we're all a team here AND The Best Of Your Day To You!!! :tiphat:

Go Moola Nova!

Edited by Synopsis
  • Like 2