Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Google the rate! Big change!

Joe Sutherland

11 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

As Long As It Isn’t To A Guru Site, It’s OK To Post Links In The Rumor Section - It Just Isn’t A Requirement When Posting A Thread ! ;)

Thank You, DinarThug!!! :tiphat:

I sure wouldn't want to dance with TexasGranny flingin' lead at my feet!!! :cowboy2:

:o       :o       :o

Go Moola Nova (YEAH, BABY!!!)!!!

:pirateship:

Edited by Synopsis
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, boosterbglee said:

To the News Section, back to the Rumor Section back to the news section...........kind of exciting, but tiring!  :lol:

:pirateship:

It's the Iraqi Tennis Open.  My eyes are getting convoluted going back and forth as well.  But it's the best tennis match to witness that is for sure.  :jester:

SR

• Haha 2

I'd like to add my 2 cents worth of guru rocket fuel to this . Can I ? thank you .....

A blatant violation of Iraqi sovereignty .. America is taking over the political decision in the country

05/03/2018 04:46 | Number of readings:
font size: Decrease font Enlarge font
A blatant violation of Iraqi sovereignty .. America is taking over the political decision in the country

Trend Press / Reports  

I ponder.........What if someone other than Alak is in charge of releasing the currency ??? RUMORISTICALLY speaking of course .....????

• Upvote 2

Well google and I broke up when I found out google home was spying on me.  I guess I get to wait another 10 years.

Thanks for the well wishes. I need them after my day in the market. I can trade up or down but sideways in this volatile market is pretty tough. Sat at my desk all morning for 250.00. Ouchie. We’ll try again tomorrow. 

Hope you have a great rest of your week too!!!

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Pitcher said:

Well google and I broke up when I found out google home was spying on me.  I guess I get to wait another 10 years.

Thanks for the well wishes. I need them after my day in the market. I can trade up or down but sideways in this volatile market is pretty tough. Sat at my desk all morning for 250.00. Ouchie. We’ll try again tomorrow. 

Hope you have a great rest of your week too!!!

How did You discover Google (or anyone else) was spying on You?

A recent Microsoft update put "Homegroup" on my computer desktop. Does anyone know about "Homegroup" and how to get it removed? Seems like some one(s) could use that to access files remotely.

It was a joke but I'm sure they spy on us through our cell phones, computers, TV's and any other electric device.  It's like the book 1984.  Most of the Tech elite cover their cameras on their pads and computers.  Wonder what they know??

16 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

A recent Microsoft update put "Homegroup" on my computer desktop. Does anyone know about "Homegroup" and how to get it removed? Seems like some one(s) could use that to access files remotely.

Hey Syn you should just be able to drag and drop that in the recycle bin.  If it has a little arrow in the corner it's just a short cut to the file location.  It is probably just another MS attempt to get people to use. 

SR

4 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Most of the Tech elite cover their cameras on their pads and computers.  Wonder what they know??

I have been covering my cameras for years on my computers.  There is a way to access/hack your camera so better safe than sorry.

SR

2 hours ago, blueskyline said:

I'd like to add my 2 cents worth of guru rocket fuel to this . Can I ? thank you .....

05/03/2018 04:46 | Number of readings:
font size: Decrease font Enlarge font

Trend Press / Reports  

I ponder.........What if someone other than Alak is in charge of releasing the currency ??? RUMORISTICALLY speaking of course .....????

Well at the rate they were going no one better than the USA to get them going.  Could anyone imagine if Iran did???  Not I for one.  :twocents:

SR

• Upvote 1