Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Google the rate! Big change!

Joe Sutherland

11 minutes ago, rissas dad said:

no change on any other site, leaning toward a glitch.  Something changes, please post it.

Someone posted this link that has Investing.com showing 11.74 dinars to the dollar, and Bing now concurs with google at 598 dinars to the dollar.

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/251777-forex-exchange-usdiqd-1175/

• Thanks 1

Currencies

Region Exchange Code Description Delay (minutes)
Global CURRENCY SIX Financial Information 3
  CURRENCY:BTC Coinbase, Inc. 3

Disclaimers

Data is provided by financial exchanges and may be delayed as specified by financial exchanges or our data providers. Google does not verify any data and disclaims any obligation to do so.

Google, its data or content providers, the financial exchanges and each of their affiliates and business partners (A) expressly disclaim the accuracy, adequacy, or completeness of any data and (B) shall not be liable for any errors, omissions or other defects in, delays or interruptions in such data, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon. Neither Google nor any of our information providers will be liable for any damages relating to your use of the information provided herein. As used here, “business partners” does not refer to an agency, partnership, or joint venture relationship between Google and any such parties.

You agree not to copy, modify, reformat, download, store, reproduce, reprocess, transmit or redistribute any data or information found herein or use any such data or information in a commercial enterprise without obtaining prior written consent. All data and information is provided “as is” for personal informational purposes only, and is not intended for trading purposes or advice. Please consult your broker or financial representative to verify pricing before executing any trade.

Either Google or its third party data or content providers have exclusive proprietary rights in the data and information provided.

Please find all listed exchanges and indices covered by Google along with their respective time delays from the table on the left.

Advertisements presented on Google Finance are solely the responsibility of the party from whom the ad originates. Neither Google nor any of its data licensors endorses or is responsible for the content of any advertisement or any goods or services offered therein.

Currency Conversion

Google cannot guarantee the accuracy of the exchange rates displayed. You should confirm current rates before making any transactions that could be affected by changes in the exchange rates.

https://www.google.com/intl/en_us/googlefinance/disclaimer/?sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjf7Y6bwdjZAhVOZawKHTrTD6cQ1AF6BAgAEFc#disclaimers

So, OK, here above is the skinny on the exchange rate(s). Basically saying they can post anything so viewer to take responsibility for any risks whatsoever.

Search Results

1 US Dollar equals
598.87 Iraqi Dinar
Chart of exchange rate values over time

1 Iraqi Dinar equals
0.0017 US Dollar

I think what is interesting is the historical graphs. The most recent conversions are off the scale of their respective charts.

Could be somethin'. Could be nothin'.

In The Mean Time.................................................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH, BABY!!!)!!!

:pirateship:

Edited by Synopsis
Added Links
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, Pitcher said:
1 Iraqi Dinar equals
0.0017 US Dollar

THAT is ALL Google GAVE You???!!!

Pitcher, if THAT is all Google gave You for Your hard earned Iraqi Dinar, I would have held on for a WHOLE LOT MORE!!!

:o       :o       :o

Well, OK, just messin' with You, Pitcher, AND You Have A Great Rest Of Your Week!!! Looks like it is stacking up for a Super Fantastic one - We'll See!!!

In The Mean Time..............................................................

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, ReVbo said:

It’s either a glitch or it’s real.

1 hour ago, pokerplayer said:

That would be a serious flucuation 

What The Fluc - When Are These Son Of A Glitches Going To Give This Comatose Currency Some Value ? :o 

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, Synopsis said:

Currencies

Region Exchange Code Description Delay (minutes)
Global CURRENCY SIX Financial Information 3
  CURRENCY:BTC Coinbase, Inc. 3

Disclaimers

Data is provided by financial exchanges and may be delayed as specified by financial exchanges or our data providers. Google does not verify any data and disclaims any obligation to do so.

Google, its data or content providers, the financial exchanges and each of their affiliates and business partners (A) expressly disclaim the accuracy, adequacy, or completeness of any data and (B) shall not be liable for any errors, omissions or other defects in, delays or interruptions in such data, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon. Neither Google nor any of our information providers will be liable for any damages relating to your use of the information provided herein. As used here, “business partners” does not refer to an agency, partnership, or joint venture relationship between Google and any such parties.

You agree not to copy, modify, reformat, download, store, reproduce, reprocess, transmit or redistribute any data or information found herein or use any such data or information in a commercial enterprise without obtaining prior written consent. All data and information is provided “as is” for personal informational purposes only, and is not intended for trading purposes or advice. Please consult your broker or financial representative to verify pricing before executing any trade.

Either Google or its third party data or content providers have exclusive proprietary rights in the data and information provided.

Please find all listed exchanges and indices covered by Google along with their respective time delays from the table on the left.

Advertisements presented on Google Finance are solely the responsibility of the party from whom the ad originates. Neither Google nor any of its data licensors endorses or is responsible for the content of any advertisement or any goods or services offered therein.

Currency Conversion

Google cannot guarantee the accuracy of the exchange rates displayed. You should confirm current rates before making any transactions that could be affected by changes in the exchange rates.

https://www.google.com/intl/en_us/googlefinance/disclaimer/?sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjf7Y6bwdjZAhVOZawKHTrTD6cQ1AF6BAgAEFc#disclaimers

So, OK, here above is the skinny on the exchange rate(s). Basically saying they can post anything so viewer to take responsibility for any risks whatsoever.

Search Results

1 US Dollar equals
598.87 Iraqi Dinar

1 Iraqi Dinar equals
0.0017 US Dollar

I think what is interesting is the historical graphs. The most recent conversions are off the scale of their respective charts.

Could be somethin'. Could be nothin'.

In The Mean Time.................................................................

Thank you

Star

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, ChuckFinley said:

A lot of action for a worthless currency. 

Well Chuck it's not worthless to some computer making all these calculations.  And all in the positive direction.  So we can only hope that those entering the information into said computers are in their right mind.  :twocents:

SR

• Upvote 1

Just now, Starrider said:

Thank you

Star

You Are Welcome, Star, Good To See You Back Posting Again!!! :tiphat:

Just now, SupraRacer said:

No chicken soup for you.  :jester:

SR

Yeah, SupraRacer, looks like no mo discount chicken soup for me - just high end, exotic, and tasty chicken dishes with Good Friends!!! :twothumbs:

I ran out of emeralds so I'll have to stop back later. Please accept for now++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

In The Mean Time..................................................................

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Synopsis said:

You Are Welcome, Star, Good To See You Back Posting Again!!! :tiphat:

Yeah, SupraRacer, looks like no mo discount chicken soup for me - just high end, exotic, and tasty chicken dishes with Good Friends!!! :twothumbs:

I ran out of emeralds so I'll have to stop back later. Please accept for now++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

In The Mean Time..................................................................

I got some left I'll donate 1 for ya. Here it come SR

Star

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

No worries matey.  And in total agreement on the high end tasty foods.  Looking forward to hitting the surf and turf bars a plenty myself.  Oh and TFYU will have the drinks to go with it.  :bravo:

SR

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

Whoops, Moderators. I forgot this is the Rumor section when I posted so I inadvertently posted the links. My apologies.

As Long As It Isn’t To A Guru Site, It’s OK To Post Links In The Rumor Section - It Just Isn’t A Requirement When Posting A Thread ! ;)

It’s A ‘Links Optional’ Zone - Somewhat Like President Davis And His View Of The Entire World As A ‘Pants Optional’ Zone ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 5
  • Upvote 2

Just now, Starrider said:

I got some left I'll donate 1 for ya. Here it come SR

Star

Much appreciated Star!!!!!  As Syn said once this is all over it's fancy feast (and not the cat food cause that would be nasty :lmao:) for all.  :twothumbs:

OH and speaking of cats has anyone yet to find our funny feline friend?????????????

SR

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

It’s A ‘Links Optional’ Zone - Somewhat Like President Davis And His View Of The Entire World As A ‘Pants Optional’ Zone ! :o 

Dang does that mean we have to see him and that chicken in a thong?????  ARgggggggg oh the humanity!!!!!  :lmao::lmao::lmao:

SR

2 hours ago, Tuck said:

XE, too - interesting

Joe Sutherland, 0.0017 . At 0.0017 the rate is still less than 1/10 of a penny so no big change there I think. Plus what the other guys said. It may not sound it, but I do appreciate the effort and diligence you used to find this. Really I do. Thank you.