Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

So  I'm just driving around this morning pondering, praying, reading the news and thinking about things in the world today. When SUDDENLY I heard a sound. At first I wasn't sure what I was hearing, but as I focused more and more on that little sound that I was hearing in my ears I realized what it was. Can you hear it? if you listen with all you got and dispel all the noise that is in your life, the radio the TVs the CDs the iPhones if you listened intently you can hear it.

Tick tock, tick tock, tick tock, ever so faintly I hear the tick tock and I wondered what is  ticking? Could it be my watch? No that sound is so faint no one can hear it. Maybe it's the clock on my bedside table, but that sound isn't quite the same. What is this tick tock, tick tock, tick tock that I hear ever so faintly?

Then almost as if a bomb had gone off it hit me everything was about to explode. Everything is about to blow up. 

that ever so soft tick tock, tick tock, tick tock, is The Sound of Silence before your world is rocked. Hang on with all you have because it will never be the same.

:lol:Just call me E.A. POE:lol:

• Like 4
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

1 hour ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Tick tock, tick tock, tick tock,

This reminds me of a review I read from back in the '50s about a new Rolls Royce model....the reporter was duly impressed with the extraordinary smooth and quiet ride. He exclaimed to the driver, "Wow...it is so quiet in here you can actually hear the clock ticking!" The driver replied, "Yeah....we are still working on that da*n clock!"

• Haha 3

43 minutes ago, patrick50 said:

I'm on the door step of 60 and my wife says I lost my bearings about 10 years ago

so I'm hoping that soon I can afford new ones and replace the old ones

Roger That, Patrick50!!! Gotta stay in the ACTION!!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1