Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dreamers

bohica

All this uproar over dreamers. Well I am a dreamer also. I dream of a nation where we support our country, not try to sabotage our President, not tolerate people who spit on or burn our flag, respect our elders, have a legal system that works regardless of a person's power, money or political elitism and expect anyone who wants to come to this country to actually want to become Americans and build this country. I am a dreamer who dreams of having my bills paid. I am a dreamer who dreams of getting the benefits being on this soil with ancestors who have been here for hundreds of years the same as those who have come into this country illegally and have done nothing so far to build this nation. I am a dreamer who dreams of right and wrong being supported and not want does not offend the weak minded and weak willed becoming law. How about dreams like myself getting support from the media for a change.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 5

Dreamers like you are reviled by the leftist ilk, BOHICA.

In their perfect world,

YOUR dreams are things to be crushed, reviled, spat upon, stripped away and

you should be punished for having them....

especially because you're a Great American.

And if you're a Great American MAN, you're in even worse trouble with the left..!

How dare you have dreams...?

How dare you be born a MAN..?

How dare you love & respect this Country & all it stands for...?

You're a perfect target for the left's RESIST movement, BO....

The left has decided that you & your kind need to be neutralized... eliminated....

They don't believe in God because they believe THEY are the gods who have the right to judge you and eradicate you.

Don't roll over into the path of their desperate hypocrisy, BO....!

Stand & fight !

We're right here beside you !     :salute::salute:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

Good one Bohica!!

I would also like to see our politicians get behind President Trump and get these trade agreements worked out.

Europe, China, South Korea, Japan, Mexico and many others have been screwing us for years.  They have been putting duties, taxes, tariffs and whatever else you want to call it on American products for over 25 years. NAFTA, is a crime against American jobs and Canada and Mexico can squawk all they want, the gravy train is over. Free and FAIR trade from now on!!!

Why are the dems and  the media so against helping Americans compete on a fair playing field.  Simple, they could care less about America!!!

• Upvote 5

We should insist that every foreign manufacturer adhere to the same exacting standards

our Manufacturers have to abide by and also bear the cost of our US Inspectors being there to make sure they do.

That'll end THAT b.s. right there in short order & manufacturing will all be back here in no time.

:cigar:

• Upvote 4