Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Luigi1

Luigi says...

OOOTAH called it first.

She mentioned on her last call about the gold backed USD coming out this week.

US gold standard was one of the major hold up. US banks may soon announce BASEL 4  & SIPS.

Not verified. Your opine.

5 Mar 2018  KTFA:
Jeff:  A very interesting article in from a year ago in Forbes. See link below.
FEB 25, 2017 @ 09:00 AM
President Trump: Replace The Dollar With Gold As The Global Currency To Make America Great Again.
Inside President Trump’s otherwise “standard Trump stump speech” at CPAC was nestled what might be a most intriguing observation:
Global cooperation, dealing with other countries, getting along with other countries is good, it’s very important. But there is no such thing as a global anthem, a global currency or a global flag. This is the United States of America that I’m representing.
There's a keen insight in there that could, just maybe, transform our lives, America, and the world. No "global currency?"  Was this, with the poetic observation that “there is no such thing as a global anthem…or a global flag,” just a trope? Or could it contain a political portent with potential high impact on world financial markets?  Let’s drill down.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

here's another article related to the above....

3/5/2018   Anonymous Sources...Info Considered Rumor Until Proven Otherwise...
HANG ON - NEW GOLD BACKED CURRENCY SYSTEM COMING!

The FED is going to end during The Storm, and there is going to be a new currency system put in place in America - gold backed again. 
In order for the new system to be installed, the old system had to be neutralized and safeguards put in place. 
The stock market doing its funny business a few weeks ago was just the cabal taking all their money out of it. This was by design and at the orders of the white hats and Trump, as they wanted to prevent the cabal from having any type of influence over it 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

6 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

here you go...America's best days are ahead...

Harambe: Bloomberg: OPEC Beware: Asia Seen Favoring U.S. Shale Oil as Volumes Soar https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-03-06/opec-beware-asia-seen-favoring-u-s-shale-oil-as-volumes-soar

Thanks Luigi. I appreciate all the work you put into finding, bringing over, posting , and lets not forget the constant negativity that goes with all of that. Even though you post in the proper forum some people just like to bash and neg. you. I myself know they are for entertainment purposes only.  :) 

I do admit that at times if you would vet some articles before deciding to bring them over would save alot of trouble LOL

pp

We have oil to back our dollars!

70% of world transaction use use dollars.

we came off the gold standard because

France and other country’s were. Sell there

usa dollars and buying our gold. We still

have the largest supply of gold by far.

it would be crazy to switch back.

just my humble opinion.

• Upvote 1