Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Economy News» Publishes The Budget Law 2018 !

If the budget is to be effective as of January 1, 2018, why do they have to give the salary deductions back?  

Committee member Zainab Sahlani said in a press statement that "the government is obliged to apply the budget law from 1/1/2018 according to the law as a financial year and is obliged to return the funds deducted from the salaries of employees and retirees in the past months and all financial commitments approved in the budget."
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

40 minutes ago, nannab said:

WITH INTEREST and EXTRA FOR MENTAL DURESS!!  :lol:

And we can prove the mental part. :wacko:

And, and, and how'about the amount of whiskey we continue to consume while still waiting to hear from that darn HCL!!  STILL WAAAAAAAAITINGGGGG!! :drunk:tumblr_om8tj25XIj1rfd7lko1_500.gif

• Haha 7
  • Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, Half Crazy Runner said:

I guess we all became wealthy on Jan. 1st and we all missed it 😆

I’ve been at this stinking job all this time ( not knowing I was rich ) when I didn’t need to be ????? WTF !!!!     

Oh . . . It’s ON NOW !!!!!!!!!  B)

• Haha 5

26 minutes ago, Floridian said:

I just read, on another site, an article that said Abadi was going to Tokyo TONIGHT.

Can’t post it because I don’t know how to bring it over.  I’m on my phone, not home.

If he ‘s going to Tokyo, nothing will happen until he gets back, whenever that will be.

Source reveals for the “Journal News” the date of Abadi’s visit to Tokyo

April 2, 2018

337654Image1.jpg

BAGHDAD –
A political source disclosed on Monday the date of Prime Minister Haider Abadi’s visit to the Japanese capital Tokyo.

“Abadi will leave Baghdad tonight for the Japanese capital Tokyo, accompanied by two ministers and economic advisors,” the source told The Daily News.

The source added that “Abadi will discuss in Japan investment files, partnership and economic cooperation and attend a conference to create jobs in Iraq.”

http://www.aljournal.com/%D9%85%D8%B5%D8%AF%D8%B1-%D9%8A%D9%83%D8%B4%D9%81-%D9%84%D9%80%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AC%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%86%D8%A7%D9%84-%D9%86%D9%8A%D9%88%D8%B2-%D9%85%D9%88%D8%B9%D8%AF-%D8%B2%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A9/

Edited by DinarThug
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Pitcher said:

When the “suitable environment” is reached!!!  

No Budget in the Gazette today?  

Can’t trust a word they say - ever :bs:  And Abadi jets off to Japan -WOW - What a Jacked Up country.

Edited by 10 YEARS LATER
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3