Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions For Adam's Update 3-7-2018

TexasGranny

Hi Adam!

Though Your past week was busy, I hope it was productive, rewarding, and very enjoyable (with some relaxation, too, of course). Thank You for all You and Your affiliates have been doing for us.

I packed a bug out bag about a year ago anticipating the event so as to be ready to go on a moment's notice. Do I need to dig that out now, check it out, and be ready to go???!!!

Apparently, the Federal Oil Council and the establishment of a mechanism to deal with international oil companies working in oil production in Iraq as parts two and three of the Oil and Gas Law had been advertised to be voted on in separate Parliamentary sessions later this week. The National Oil Company, now approved as the first part of the Oil and Gas Law, is apparently setting up bank accounts for all the Iraqis citizens to put the citizen's oil revenue money in and has noted this will take 6 months.

In Your opinion, is having the National Oil Company approved sufficient to kick off the event or is it necessary for the citizens to start being paid (wait possibly six months) and/or one or both of the two remaining Oil and Gas Law segments needing to be approved in Parliament needed to kick off the event?

Again, Thank You, Adam, For All You Do For Us!!! :tiphat:

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 6

So with all of this news the last two day plus and we can't even get a drive by from Adam.  :lmao:  Well I hope he is putting together one heckuva Wednesday update for us.  Hope all is well Adam let us know what your thoughts are on all of this.  WE are anxiously waiting.

SR

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, SupraRacer said:

So with all of this news the last two day plus and we can't even get a drive by from Adam.  :lmao:  Well I hope he is putting together one heckuva Wednesday update for us.  Hope all is well Adam let us know what your thoughts are on all of this.  WE are anxiously waiting.

SR

would of been really NICE to get a drive by with all the talk goin on !!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, kennyc said:

would of been really NICE to get a drive by with all the talk goin on !!

Ok....you wanted a drive by.......TG....AM.....Yota.....and I don't have any idea who the young girl is.....SG or PP perhaps......

Bet we will see the "ole boy" today........JMO.....CL

Image result for beverly hillbillies

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

This waiting is awful. Been at it since 2005.  But with the Lord's help we shall survive.  I don't post much and I have been a member since 2010 and enjoy all of your posts.  God bless all and Adam for all he has done and is doing.  :crossedfingers::rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2