Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

sorry for your loss .    the sudden  exclamation  you give ,  sounds like   you were expecting  , a wind fall  this first quarter of the year .   and you are a newbie ,   not saying that is bad , it is just that your  nerves  must be  shot , from just this  years  ups and downs !   good luck in future  endeavors  ...  

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

Sorry there was no "spoon feeding " here like you expected. The info is here, but one must remove his head from his rectum in order for the brain to receive air which allows the thought process to occur without that shitty outlook on life. Oh, and of course enough ambition to go digging for the info. Good Luck Amigo!

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

6 hours ago, rstokes2 said:

The only person I see making money on the dinar is Adam Montana.The VIP section is a joke I can’t find any info any earlier than last year.Im done with  being a VIP Member !

l am really sorry, rstokes2, to see You post this. This investment can be very frustrating and maddening at times but ultimately no one here has any control over what happens with the Iraqi Dinar - not even Adam Montana.

In my opinion, Adam Montana, has had an astronomically stellar performance aiding everyone who honestly asks for help. I believe the VIP and OSI services are well worth the costs associated with obtaining them. I am surprised this site can also operate with the meager costs for the VIP and OSI services. To me, this gives testimony that Adam Montana and all his affiliates are genuinely interested in providing value added services - especially after the event. What's the catch? I have NOT seen any catches. Neither Adam Montana nor DV associated others have EVER asked me about how much Iraqi Dinar I have or have held that is now gifted to the IBC nor have requested to hold the Iraqi Dinar pre event. From what I have seen, Adam Montana has ONLY acted with integrity and is a person who has earned my trust. Obviously, I will retain control over my affairs and regarding my affairs with the Iraqi Dinar while I will take the necessary steps to utilize the extremely value added help offered through the purchased services.

Maybe reconsider, rstokes2. I think there are many reasons now to reconsider while post event the benefits will be seen as well worth the costs and wait.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

9 hours ago, rstokes2 said:

the only person I see making money on the dinar is Adam Montana.The VIP section is a joke I can’t find any info any earlier than last year.Im done with  being a VIP Member !

You know the old saying about a screen door ? Oh never mind, everyone else will know what I mean.   :)

pp

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

10 hours ago, rstokes2 said:

The only person I see making money on the dinar is Adam Montana.The VIP section is a joke I can’t find any info any earlier than last year.Im done with  being a VIP Member !

Sorry you're frustrated,

DV Is Adam's business, he's entitled to make money.

Lets say there's 40,000 VIP members at $100 give or take per VIP ....... That equals $4 million dollars.... Good for Adam.!

I'm satisfied with all the information in VIP

Go Adam

Go DV 

Go VIP

Go RV

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

4 hours ago, pokerplayer said:

You know the old saying about a screen door ? Oh never mind, everyone else will know what I mean.   :)

pp

That's as funny as a screen door on a submarine???......is that the old saying.....??

It is a shame that rstokes2 never ventured into the adjacent Cryptocurrency section.......an example might be.......those who bought $1000 worth of NEO a year ago would find themselves now holding $1,300,000 worth of value today..........let alone all the other opportunities that have been brought up, and are still being discussed today,  in that section..........

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I don't spend enough time in VIP as I should, but I did make a plunge on couple things that was communicated in VIP and I'm up, even when it drop...Guess it like everything you do, just got put the effort, the tools and the experience are laid out for one disposable. It what you make of it...

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Being negative is as easy as falling off a log , and being a buzz kill for the people around you, Being positive may take some effort  . Act happy ,  and happiness will follow . What happened to Dinar Speculators and Med ? 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2