Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliament postponed its meeting until Thursday

yota691

1 hour ago, Laid Back said:

The GOI have a lot of pressure from international  entities IMF, WB, UST, Governments, companies and investors to approve the budget.

The pressure is ON them.

I don't worry about when the budget will be approved, because I don't have the power to change anything related to Iraq.

We all know sooner than later the dinar will be an international recognized currentcy with more value

In the meantime give thanks, enjoy life, the outdoors, family and friends

Go patience 

Go life

Go family 

Go friends

Spot On, LaidBack, AND Wise Words!!! :twothumbs:

The Best Of Your Day To You, Laid Back AND All DV!!! :tiphat:

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

Not so much as a reach around, a kiss or even an “ I luv U “ from these pin heads . . . Just the “ hump “  . . . Oh yeah, it’s Wednesday as well.  :D

Resting are we 10 as ordered by the doc's? Hmmmmmmmm :D  Speedy recovery :twothumbs:

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, boosterbglee said:

Thanks LB for walking me back from the ledge & keeping me safe from banging my head on the keyboard all day!

You are welcome boosterbglee 😀🙏🏻

4 hours ago, Synopsis said:

Spot On, LaidBack, AND Wise Words!!! :twothumbs:

The Best Of Your Day To You, Laid Back AND All DV!!! :tiphat:

Go Moola Nova!

Thanks my friend Synopsis .:twothumbs:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Laid Back said:

The GOI have a lot of pressure from international  entities IMF, WB, UST, Governments, companies and investors to approve the budget.

The pressure is ON them.

I don't worry about when the budget will be approved, because I don't have the power to change anything related to Iraq.

We all know sooner than later the dinar will be an international recognized currentcy with more value

In the meantime give thanks, enjoy life, the outdoors, family and friends

Go patience 

Go life

Go family 

Go friends

Words of wisdom Laid Back, thanks brother :twothumbs:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

Not so much as a reach around, a kiss or even an “ I luv U “ from these pin heads . . . Just the “ hump “  . . . Oh yeah, it’s Wednesday as well.  :D

Glad To See You Back In Action, 10 Years Later, AND The Best Of A Speedy Recovery To You!!! :tiphat:

Go Moola Nova!

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, davis411 said:

I know, i started celebrating alone like normal. will finish alone. then be back next wed

Davis, that brought a small, insignificant tear to my eye brother. So why not get yourself one of these? 

Then next Wednesday you can hump....  Oh, never mind. LOL. :lol:

Related image

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

Not so much as a reach around... Oh yeah, it’s Wednesday as well.  :D

What's with all those 'well wishes' ??  Did that old cliff diving injury finally catch up with you ??  RV soon my friend.  Then your only injury will be lifting too many umbrella drinks on a beach.

:twothumbs:

11 minutes ago, Retiredofficer said:

The Fat Lady tripped, and rolled her ankle on the stairs leading up onto the stage.  Houston...we have a serious problem. 

Not To Mention The Fact That The Chubby Chaser Frank Is Trapped Underneath Her ! :o 

And Although He Did At Least Help To Break Her Fall - He's Now Threatening The Paramedics Not To Move Her Off Of Him...

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 1

Editorial date: 2018/2/28 23:04 • 246 times read
The Kurdistan Democratic Party announces the continued boycott of the Kurdish parliament
(Baghdad: Al-Furat News) Rep. Of the Kurdistan Democratic Renas Jano, the continuation of the province of Kurds to the meetings of parliament.
"We as Kurdish deputies will continue to boycott the meetings of the House of Representatives and we will not vote on this budget and will not support this type of actions, neither the direction of oil-producing provinces nor the Sunni component until the implementation of our demands." 
He added that "the federal government was to pay the salaries of employees to the Sunni provinces at the time of existence of a proponent, but argue with statistics and data for non-payment of salaries of employees of the region." 
He pointed out that "the accountability of the Safad is not confined to one province without the other, but is rampant in all Iraqi provinces and we hope not to mislead the facts."
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D8%B1%D9%84%D9%85%D8%

Information / Special ...

The legal expert Ali al-Tamimi, on Wednesday, the right of the government to resort to the emergency budget in the event of the parliament's approval of the budget

"If the House of Representatives delays the approval of the general budget and near the end of its legal life specified, the government is legally entitled to resort to the emergency budget," Tamimi said.

He added that "the emergency budget allows the government to exchange its balance of 1.12 of the budget of the previous year until the passage of the budget and agree on them."

The deputy state law Kadhim Sayadi considered, on Wednesday, the budget as a lie intended to kill the Iraqi people.

It is scheduled to be included in the financial budget for the current year 2018 in the House of Representatives on Thursday. Finished 25 and

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AC%D8%A8%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%

Information / Special ...

A member of the House of Representatives Samira al-Musawi, on Wednesday, reached final formulas during today's meeting of the Finance Committee with Parliament Speaker Salim al-Jubouri.

Al-Moussawi said that "Parliament Speaker Salim al-Jubouri held a meeting with the chairman and members of the Finance Committee after the postponement of the parliament session for lack of quorum."

She added that "the meeting discussed the terms of the budget and amendments and points opposed by the deputies of the oil-producing provinces and the liberated provinces of Dahesh," noting that "it was agreed and reached consensual formulas on those points."

"It is hoped that it will be placed on the agenda of the meeting tomorrow, Thursday, if the quorum for the attendance of members."

The House of Representatives Arja, on Wednesday, its scheduled to vote on the budget to Thursday on the lack of quorum.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2