Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Maliki's coalition announced

yota691

Release date: 2018/2/26 9:52 • 615 times read
Maliki's coalition announced
[Ayna-Baghdad] 
The coalition of state law, headed by Vice President Nuri al-Maliki, his position on the calls and efforts to form a government of political partnership.
The MP for a coalition of state law, Zeinab al-Khazraji, in a statement received by the agency all of Iraq [where] a copy of it, "The coalition seeks to form a government majority of the political for the salvation of the country from the accumulation and slackness reached by the country because of the quota government, on him". As she put it. 
"The formation of a government of political partnership is laughing at the chin, and will not benefit anything, but will worsen the situation and there will be no difference from the previous governments, which we have long been warned of and called for the formation of a majority political government as the solution to the success of our salvation. 
" Al-Khazraji suggested " During the next stage, which includes everyone and not limited to a particular nationality or class because our slogan is the majority that will work to save the country and salvation and this is the only solution. "
"All the major political parties have to take full responsibility in the next phase. They know very well that what we have brought to them because of the abhorrent quotas that have gnawed at the country's body is why they have to believe in the slogan of the political majority that we call for in order to save our country and not return to a partnership that will not provide anything. The situation will worsen. " 
"We will stand by the government of partnership and quotas and we will work on the government of the majority and call for it, which is our motto during the next stage for the advancement of our country and the elimination of all kinds of quotas that have broken all the joints of the state and brought us to the donors," she said.
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

no matter how near we feel we are to the dinar rising in value I just get a gut feeling this will just go on forever ,year after year it just feels the same old.......call me negative nelly but if mr potatoe head has caused so much death and corruption in Iraq how the hell can he even be talking about running again, it does seem Iraq is so corrupt they will never get their s--- together enough to do anything good like raise the value of their currency.

Countries keep on loaning and helping Iraq with no clear motive,ive heard for years its because they know they will be the next big player but I think these guys could drag it through the sand for many more years.

I'm sorry for sounding Neggy but it does get tiring reading the same old:bs: ....time for a break again one thinks...:rake:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 7

This is crap!

The United Nations commends Maliki's efforts to solve the problems between Erbil and Baghdad

The Special Representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations in Iraq, Jan Kubic, on Thursday, the efforts of Vice President Nuri al-Maliki in ending the unresolved crisis between the federal government and the Kurdistan Region through dialogue.

A statement from Maliki's office that "Vice President Nuri Kamal al-Maliki received in his office today the Special Representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations in Iraq, Jan Kubic," noting that "was during the meeting deliberating on various issues and political and security developments."

The statement added that "the results of the reconstruction conference held in Kuwait recently, the relationship between the federal government and the Kurdistan Regional Government, the ongoing preparations for the elections and programs for the return of displaced persons were discussed."

Maliki stressed on the need to prepare and prepare the appropriate atmosphere for the work of the Commission in the elections and to make extraordinary efforts to conduct an effective and credible process that enjoys the confidence of the Iraqis and the international community, praising "the positions of the United Nations in the field of programs to return displaced to their liberated cities, in Iraq". For his part, praised Kubic "efforts of Nuri al-Maliki and his support for the issue of ending the outstanding crisis between the federal government and the Kurdistan Region through dialogue," expressing "the readiness of the international organization to support Iraq and provide necessary assistance for the elections."

https://www.sotaliraq.com/2018/03/02/الأمم-المتحدة-تشيد-بجهود-المالكي-في-حل/

• Upvote 3

23 minutes ago, Butifldrm said:

This is crap!

The United Nations commends Maliki's efforts to solve the problems between Erbil and Baghdad

The Special Representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations in Iraq, Jan Kubic, on Thursday, the efforts of Vice President Nuri al-Maliki in ending the unresolved crisis between the federal government and the Kurdistan Region through dialogue.

A statement from Maliki's office that "Vice President Nuri Kamal al-Maliki received in his office today the Special Representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations in Iraq, Jan Kubic," noting that "was during the meeting deliberating on various issues and political and security developments."

The statement added that "the results of the reconstruction conference held in Kuwait recently, the relationship between the federal government and the Kurdistan Regional Government, the ongoing preparations for the elections and programs for the return of displaced persons were discussed."

Maliki stressed on the need to prepare and prepare the appropriate atmosphere for the work of the Commission in the elections and to make extraordinary efforts to conduct an effective and credible process that enjoys the confidence of the Iraqis and the international community, praising "the positions of the United Nations in the field of programs to return displaced to their liberated cities, in Iraq". For his part, praised Kubic "efforts of Nuri al-Maliki and his support system" rel="">support for the issue of ending the outstanding crisis between the federal government and the Kurdistan Region through dialogue," expressing "the readiness of the international organization to support system" rel="">support Iraq and provide necessary assistance for the elections."

https://www.sotaliraq.com/2018/03/02/الأمم-المتحدة-تشيد-بجهود-المالكي-في-حل/

WHAT A TRUCKLOAD OF  :bs:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

On ‎2‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 2:35 PM, Palmtree1970 said:

no matter how near we feel we are to the dinar rising in value I just get a gut feeling this will just go on forever ,year after year it just feels the same old.......call me negative nelly but if mr potatoe head has caused so much death and corruption in Iraq how the hell can he even be talking about running again, it does seem Iraq is so corrupt they will never get their s--- together enough to do anything good like raise the value of their currency.

Countries keep on loaning and helping Iraq with no clear motive,ive heard for years its because they know they will be the next big player but I think these guys could drag it through the sand for many more years.

I'm sorry for sounding Neggy but it does get tiring reading the same old:bs: ....time for a break again one thinks...:rake:

Starting to feel the same as  you Palmtree :facepalm::facepalm::(

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, WheresmyRV? said:

Malaki isn't going away anytime soon, I think if they really wanted to get rid of him he would have been hung a long time ago.  Just shows you how much corruption that's in that GOI.  I wouldn't be surprised if he was the next PM.

I seriously think your wrong. Why would the USA and the international community allow Maliki to take over Iraq again. As much as I don't like him I very much doubt Trump will allow such a thing. Maybe this is the plan to get rid of maliki and bring him to justice before the main event. Im full of hopium lol

• Upvote 2

43 minutes ago, dinarbeleiver said:

I seriously think your wrong. Why would the USA and the international community allow Maliki to take over Iraq again. As much as I don't like him I very much doubt Trump will allow such a thing. Maybe this is the plan to get rid of maliki and bring him to justice before the main event. Im full of hopium lol

Malaki is protected by Iran and they aren't able to touch him, I cant stand the guy either trust me.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, WheresmyRV? said:

Malaki is protected by Iran and they aren't able to touch him, I cant stand the guy either trust me.

I seriously don't know why they didn't take out iran at the same time as Iraq. I seriously don't know why Iran has been left alone this long. Maliki does have still have a lot of support in Iraq via the shia population and also Iran. Maybe we need to get ready for a shocker of an election result and that this bastard is going to win again. Markinsa sorry for swearing

• Upvote 1

Hezbollah Brigades: We will not participate in the elections because of the American influence in the political process and what happened in Mosul when it falls is the same as what is happening today

BAGHDAD / Tomorrow Press: 
The list of open most part of the leaders and cadres of the factions of the popular crowd, but at the same time did not include a representation of some factions such as Hezbollah Brigades and nujaba, the military spokesman for Hezbollah Brigades , Jaafar al - Husseini spoke to "Tomorrow Press" about the reasons for non - participation In the elections and their view of the US presence today.

678A2734-636556089495037746.JPG
• Why did not you participate in the upcoming elections?

- The beginning of the statement issued by the leadership was not new, the resistance did not participate in the elections and did not intend to participate in these elections, there was talk about the participation of the resistance factions, specifically Hezbollah Brigades, the Brigades did not participate neither earlier nor now, and perhaps wanted to confirm It is not an invitation to the Iraqi people not to participate in the elections but vice versa. It is a call to motivate participation and choose the best. The people should evaluate the performance of previous governments and go to cast their votes in order to reach a model that can provide something for the country away from previous mistakes. We have withdrawn from these elections, not enough To say that there is interference internationally and regionally in the internal affairs, but more than that there are US and American pressure in this process, we see that if we wanted to participate in decision-making or leadership of the country at some point must be away from any American pressure, we suffer From an American occupation that still exists and continues to dominate the political decision The benefit of entering this process, we want to get rid of this occupation first and then enter the political process, there are many loyalists of the resistance or the crowd in the list of the opening and even lists other than the opening counting on them and they have a vision of building a strong and solid state working to serve the people, Therefore, we are going to expel the Americans. At this stage, with many political parties busy to enter the elections, there is American expansion and attempts to find opportunities to establish bases in Iraq. There is American greed and a failure of their project in the last three years to push them to find alternative strategies and areas they control. We are working to motivate our public to elect the best and broad participation, while at the same time we are focusing well on what the Americans are doing and preparing to face this expansion to expel the American occupation from Iraq and then we have A broader task considering that the project is one

• As long as you do not participate, will you support the conquest? Will candidates in the Fatah face the US project as you describe it? 

- Most of those who are in the conquest are from the factions of resistance and the crowd who responded to the call of reference and sacrificed the most expensive of what they have, and they are keen on the unity of this country, and they proved that when they went to liberate Anbar and Mosul, so they faced the American tool and want to continue, We believe that the majority of those present in Fatah today are able to confront the American project politically after the failure of "some" in the face of this project.

678A2750-636556089495193998.JPG
• Why do you find it difficult to accept the idea of the presence of Americans in Iraq as advisers and trainers? Do not the government's statements in this matter seem convincing to you?

- In previous periods let the Iraqi government to raise these justifications, justifications that talk about the presence of Americans as advisers and trainers, what did the Americans as advisers and trainers in the period between 2003 and 2011 to benefit us today? There was no positive and we did not see any benefit not in the establishment of the military institution or in the face of a call in the early days, the Americans disavowed all their obligations with the Iraqi government, but did not provide anything in the first six months, but they are on top of the face of the project Daashi and leadership The security forces and resistance factions, but the resistance to be under the banner of any of these forces, whether American or allied with the Americans in the US coalition, which is formed in Riyadh and not in Baghdad and not at the request of Baghdad even, let the Iraqi government repeatedly to not find justification for Americans on the pretext that they trained And advisers, we We know the nature of the presence of the Americans who expanded Mosul to Hawija after their liberation and before that in base The government is going to find the justifications for this presence, and we know the American pressure on it, as well as the regional pressure on it. It can not say this, and recently it was issued that the Americans themselves asked to amend their demand. From 20 bases to 20 headquarters, but the House of Representatives yesterday issued a resolution recommending the Iraqi government to organize a schedule for the withdrawal of US troops from Iraq, the justification for their existence after the end of the war with the Bush, as they announced, the increase of US forces continues and the selection of these forces to areas we announced two years ago , In public about the presence of Americans on the Iraqi-Syrian border before we reach any border area, what happened in the operations of Ramadi was part of this scenario, the operation was entrusted to the security services and popular mobilization, prevent the Americans that the crowd in Ramadi in order to have no contact and extended towards Border, and repeated in Nineveh, when we wanted

• Dr. Haneen al-Qaddo yesterday said that there is a US-Sunni agreement to deploy US troops in the upcoming elections .. What do you think? 

The Sunnis are aware of what the Americans did before, of embracing al-Qaeda and creating a cover for them, the Americans, who founded the Awakening and gave them the same weapon that was raised to the people of Anbar later, and they are the biggest victim of this subject, if there are voices here and there calling for it They represent no other than themselves and can only be regarded as agents of the Americans.

678A2736-636556089495193998.JPG
• But the talk was about the Nineveh Plain and minorities there and the spread of Americans in those areas specifically. 

- Those who provided protection to minorities during the last three years are the popular crowd, the resistance factions, the security services and the army, and today they are in these areas and in cooperation with the Yazidis, Christians and Shabak. 

• Does this mean that you will inevitably hit the Americans? 

The option of confrontation with the Americans has been resolved for months. As long as there are American soldiers on the ground in Iraq, there is a resistance rifle. In the political process to give an opportunity for the Iraqi government to do what it is and then comes the role of resistance, the Americans insist on staying in Iraq and the resistance insists on not staying.

678A2748-636556089495193998.JPG
• But the Americans will not spread this time outside their bases and may be bases in Kurdistan and the western regions, which are not your areas of influence?

- The form of confrontation will vary greatly, all these measures and methods taken by the Americans will not be useful or prolonging their stay in Iraq, they are moving and there are movements may not appear to the public, and there is a presence in several areas, and they move from one area to another, The details of the movement as it enters the mechanism of security and information work, there is movement and spread to them and there are more than twenty sites for them, the next phase will include different tactics, will not be as before, the resistance increased its capabilities and multiplied dozens of times after this period, Those years, as well as the movements of the Americans and Twa They know that we will not be exposed to civilians, but we also sent letters to all the leaders of these joint headquarters with the Americans and told them to move away from these sites, and not to be a human shield for the Americans, and we have received The American Letters

• But we are witnessing a security situation Almflta .. The situation in Hawija and the situation in Basra and others.

For example, in Kirkuk, a force is required to withdraw, even though it has the power and ability to hold the land. For example, a politician who does not accept this brigade or this faction from the army, the army or the security forces , What happened in Mosul when it fell three years ago is the same as what is happening today through the political pressure and consensus in the security file, and unfortunately all the political leaders in Iraq go towards the consensus on the account of the security reality on the ground, to speak clearly, withdrew two brigades of Kirkuk, It is the federal police, due to political consensus And the pressure as a result of an agreement between the Kurds and the Iraqi government, as a result of the victim of security violations 40 martyrs in this region, it is repeated itself in Mosul, even on the Iraqi-Syrian border when the mobilization of troops are incomplete potential and still need time to complete its readiness and thus get The failures in these areas, however

678A2738-636556089495193998.JPG

On 2/26/2018 at 2:35 PM, Palmtree1970 said:

I think we all feel that way from time to time. I’m about ready for a break myself ..

• Upvote 4

1. Maliki has no official position in the GOI, I believe. He is head of the Coalition party, or whatever the name of that party is,  only. Maliki likes to conflate that point alot. Abadi in a bid to secure his position and the position of the President of Iraq saw to his termination. Don't see how any quota group influenced anything there.

2. The people of Iraq have been screaming for the GOI o prosecute the corrupt  of Iraq. Although slow, the integrity Commission ass indited and convicted corrupt politicians. Indited 150 ish of these politicians, and sentencing a few of them, unless they return all of the cash they stole. 

3. Abadi is also running for the position of Prime Minister, from the same party. Proving Maliki is responsible for splitting the country and their mutual political party.

4. A majority of the Iraqis see/believe that Maliki is responsible for what has amounted to a civil war inside the whole of Iraq, including the Kurdish Region. A lot or a little chunk of the Iraqi population may not like Abadi, but at least Abadi kept Iraq viable and kicked out ISIS all at the same time.

5. Abadi kept the country together after the referendum for Kurdistan to separate was passed by the Kurds. Thus showing the strength he has inside the country. 

I hope Maliki does not have that much money that he can buy the votes of the remaining under informed of Iraq.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

my gosh if this does not cause the citizens to storm the green zone and parliament then the people are completely beat down and have zero vision for a better future and yes NYK maliki has stolen multi multi millions and to this day has a loyal following the fear and terror he wielded with his death squads effected many no doubt... all i need is a couple hrs. of a internationally recognised iqd ,,cheers  

• Upvote 5

8 hours ago, dinarbeleiver said:

I seriously don't know why they didn't take out iran at the same time as Iraq. I seriously don't know why Iran has been left alone this long. Maliki does have still have a lot of support system" rel="">support in Iraq via the shia population and also Iran. Maybe we need to get ready for a shocker of an election result and that this bastard is going to win again. Markinsa sorry for swearing

I hear ya, I feel the same.  Remember when Abadi got elected into office and Malaki tried a military coup against Abadi?  For the life of me I don't know why he wasn't arrested then and hung for treason.  I know one thing, once and when this does finally RV I don't want to see another article with "Iraq" in it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2