Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Twitter: PM @HaiderAlAbadi: Iraq today is a country reborn: strong, united and enjoys the confidence of the international community 6:01 AM - Feb 25, 2018

blueskyline

14 hours ago, Synopsis said:

Maybe give it a break, NewbieDA.

We all have bad days and things, no matter what they are, just seem to rub us the wrong way. I don't want or need to know what is going on with You it just seems Your recent responses are out of character for You.

Honestly, I do want You to have a Wonderful Night AND Week! :tiphat:

Go Moola Nova (like hurry up already!!!)!!!

:pirateship:

Hey Syn I agree with you we all have good and bad days.  There are times that I will read a comment and want to land blast but alas somethings are better left unsaid for the good of all.  And today it's all better left unsaid for me cause I could have a field day with this.  LOL. 

Kinda like in the rumors (humors) section some people just don't get it.  Postings get posted and if you don't like it don't read it and move along.

Wake up every day and smile that we are one day closer to TFYU.  :peace:

SR

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

13 hours ago, DinarThug said:

I’m Not Sure Where U Stand NDA - First U Call Out ‘10 Yrs Later’ For Being Too Negative ! :o 

And Then U Go After ‘Synopsis’ For Being Too Positive ! :blink: 

WTF ? Shiite Or Get Off The Pot ! Pick A Position Or Blame It On A Pitcher Of ‘DINARGARITAS’ ! :cheesehead: 

:D  :D  :D 

default_cheesehead.gif

WTF ? Shiite Or Get Off The Pot ! Pick A Position Or Blame It On A Pitcher Of Dinargaritas ! :cheesehead: 

Some People Claim - That There’s A Camel To Blame ....... :bananacamel:

:D  :D  :D 

Edited by DinarThug
  • Haha 4

50 minutes ago, psdon said:

:praying::praying::praying::praying: bin there and back  at the VA good lock 

Went to a non-VA CLINIC for this-I have had a mixed bag of results over the years. These guys are part of a very lucrative practice/ 3 large clinics in Arizona - not just surgeons/also Plastic Surgeons as well. Did research on this outfit- Top Drawer Gang.:twothumbs:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

11 minutes ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

Went to a non-VA CLINIC for this-I have had a mixed bag of results over the years. These guys are part of a very lucrative practice/ 3 large clinics in Arizona - not just surgeons/also Plastic Surgeons as well. Did research on this outfit- Top Drawer Gang.:twothumbs:

Good luck. My family and I have had four major surgeries with in the Tricare system, all were outstanding. Army, Navy  and Air Force  each were top notch. Hope you fair well my friend.  

• Upvote 5

Hey 10 Years.  I haven't been on here much lately.  I needed a break so I don't know your story.  But here's the scoop my friend.  I don't need to know the details to wish you the best.  I sincerely hope you have at least another ten years here and on a better note. (An RV and we're managing our $$$).   Best of luck my friend.  I too have been there.  Had a few major surgeries and all turned out well.  Take care and keep us posted.

Yes, some of us really do care.  It's what we does Brother!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

Hey 10 Years, take some time put your feet up and just relax. I have had a few stomac surgeries myself, from a hot piece of flying metal that try to pass through me. but I am 100% now got some nice scars but hey it builds character. We will all be here when you get back brother. Plus we all got a clown that watches over all of us how cool is that. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

10 Years Later, I have been here only 5 years and have grown to respect all who belong here. You sir have my profound admiration for being here 15 Years, overcoming set back after set back in the roller coaster ride, your serious side has brought amazing content to us all, and, your humorous side,  laughs and smiles day in day out. 

You are one tough individual who can overcome any obstacle and tomorrow is no different. I will pray for you tonight and send positive vibes your way for a quick recovery so you may return here and keep us on our toes.  Blessings your way brother. 🙏

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

Good luck. My family and I have had four major surgeries with in the Tricare system, all were outstanding. Army, Navy  and Air Force  each were top notch. Hope you fair well my friend.  

Thanks CF - My first go around 2 weeks ago with this Clinic/Surgery was Excellent . . . very professional :twothumbs:

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, stangernan said:

Get Better Quick! Love your sense of  Humor/(sarcasm) :lol: 

All the Best to you Stangerman - without our Humor ( sarcasm  :lol:) I shudder to think how boring we ALL would be. Laughter & Wry Humor always the Greatest tonic(s) for when life throws you a Fast Ball that you didn't even SEE the Stitches on as it SHOT PAST ! :lol:  :salute:

23 minutes ago, Wiljor said:

10 Years Later, I have been here only 5 years and have grown to respect all who belong here. You sir have my profound admiration for being here 15 Years, overcoming set back after set back in the roller coaster ride, your serious side has brought amazing content to us all, and, your humorous side,  laughs and smiles day in day out. 

You are one tough individual who can overcome any obstacle and tomorrow is no different. I will pray for you tonight and send positive vibes your way for a quick recovery so you may return here and keep us on our toes.  Blessings your way brother. 🙏

I'm lost for words that would adequately express my gratitude to you Wiljor for you kind, heartfelt words & prayers. A Grateful Old Soldier Salutes you :salute:God Bless you & keep you and yours safe Ole Son.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, tigergorzow said:

10YL,  Please know you are in our prayers and we look forward to your speedy recovery.   God Bless you my dear friend.    Our blessings are real all the time....😊😊

Peace,

Tiger

You folks ar the BEST . . . Thank You BOTH - With RESPECT :salute:

2 hours ago, Carrello said:

10 Years Later, I wish you the very best tomorrow.  You are a tough nut and are going to be fine in no time. Please check in to let folks know you are okay.

Prayers and healing for you, Ten.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, DWitte said:

Hey 10 Years.  I haven't been on here much lately.  I needed a break so I don't know your story.  But here's the scoop my friend.  I don't need to know the details to wish you the best.  I sincerely hope you have at least another ten years here and on a better note. (An RV and we're managing our $$$).   Best of luck my friend.  I too have been there.  Had a few major surgeries and all turned out well.  Take care and keep us posted.

Yes, some of us really do care.  It's what we does Brother!!!

Just some Cancer surgery DWitte . . . I've got a Top Notch outfit working on me. The did a great job on round one; now I'm going back in tomorrow to get a different pesky little bugger dealt with - Thank you for you kind words, It's very much appreciated :salute:

5 hours ago, siberian_shaddow said:

Hey 10 Years, take some time put your feet up and just relax. I have had a few stomac surgeries myself, from a hot piece of flying metal that try to pass through me. but I am 100% now got some nice scars but hey it builds character. We will all be here when you get back brother. Plus we all got a clown that watches over all of us how cool is that. 

We have a common link when it comes to pain S. Shadow. Many moons ago I had some Shrapnel bits from a HE Mortar Round removed from the back of the base of my neck & shoulders area. Good to hear you're healed up and doing fine.

Who else can Boast of having our very own Neighborhood Clown Watch :salute:

3 hours ago, Willowmena said:

Adding my prayers for 10 YearsLater

Most kind of you Willomena to keep me in your prayers. Thank you. All the Best to You :salute:Takes more than a little Cancer to slow me down ! 

19 minutes ago, Floridian said:

Prayers going up for you, 10 YL.

Wish you all the best.

Thank you Floridian for keeping me in your prayers - I'll kick this and be back for Tea & Cakes at Tea Time :salute:

• Upvote 2