Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Twitter: PM @HaiderAlAbadi: Iraq today is a country reborn: strong, united and enjoys the confidence of the international community 6:01 AM - Feb 25, 2018

blueskyline

18 minutes ago, blueskyline said:

.......................If Patience is a Virtue . Then the reward for having Patience with this investment is Priceless...............

Kinda like BlueSkyLine's posts!!!

:o       :o       :o

The Best Of Your Evening AND Week To You, BlueSkyLine!!! :tiphat:

And (of course - as the article BlueSkyLine posted supports)..............................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH, BABY!!!)!!!

:pirateship:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, jmartin1145 said:

Exactly. This investment is like saying my newborn son will make the NBA. That is why I married a 6'2' woman. Maybe not the best example, but just giving kind of like a life story.

1 hour ago, Synopsis said:

Maybe give it a break, NewbieDA.

For me, this is a Speculative Investment for which I and all others here in this Speculative Investment have absolutely NO control.

The apparent entities that have the influence regarding this Speculative Investment are dysfunctional at best. Folks like 10 Years Later calling attention to the lack luster performance of these entities noting their behaviors in a colorful manner articulates what many others are reluctant to note.

I wouldn't classify 10 Years Later as a negative person but rather a realist. I don't recall 10 Years Later as ever saying the Iraq Dinar will never RI/RV as a few other seemingly angry, frustrated, and distraught posters have. This is frustrating for everyone so appropriately venting is, to me, OK.

Just my thoughts, opinion, and :twocents:

Go Moola Nova!

You love this comment? uhm ok

2 hours ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

At some point this 15 years of a steady diet of verbal diarrhea should cease and the Dream be Realized.

Never have I seen a people talk a thing while it still not be so. Not buying what they're selling as long as we don't see a 2018 Budget & a Globally Recognized Currency.

Edited by newbieDA
I fight for good rational comments, the guy has nothing intellecutal, positve and chit posts
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

Just now, newbieDA said:

You love this comment? uhm ok

We all have bad days and things, no matter what they are, just seem to rub us the wrong way. I don't want or need to know what is going on with You it just seems Your recent responses are out of character for You.

Honestly, I do want You to have a Wonderful Night AND Week! :tiphat:

Go Moola Nova (like hurry up already!!!)!!!

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

We all have bad days and things, no matter what they are, just seem to rub us the wrong way. I don't want or need to know what is going on with You it just seems Your recent responses are out of character for You.

you want to talk about it? really

you have no clue what is going on I think, this is not about me

Edited by newbieDA
we got chitty comments and insecure people who can not face reality wow
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 7

3 hours ago, newbieDA said:

your comments make my want to pugh sometimes, alot actually, total negative, please stop

interjection
(used as an exclamation of disgust, as at an offensive odor.)

1 hour ago, newbieDA said:

maybe you should give it break instead of understand what is going on with our investment and stop blowing smoke up our asses

I’m Not Sure Where U Stand NDA - First U Call Out ‘10 Yrs Later’ For Being Too Negative ! :o 

And Then U Go After ‘Synopsis’ For Being Too Positive ! :blink: 

WTF ? Shiite Or Get Off The Pot ! Pick A Position Or Blame It  On A Pitcher Of Dinargaritas ! :cheesehead: 

:D  :D  :D 

default_cheesehead.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 7

6 hours ago, Rmc10 said:

Just remember 10 yl has been going through a rough time with cancer. Give the guy a break. ♡ Let's be kind to one another. 

No worries Rmc 10 and thank you - Newbie can’t quite wrap his head around my Sarcasm-All the Best to You :salute:

• Upvote 3

8 hours ago, DinarThug said:

I’m Not Sure Where U Stand NDA - First U Call Out ‘10 Yrs Later’ For Being Too Negative ! :o 

And Then U Go After ‘Synopsis’ For Being Too Positive ! :blink: 

WTF ? Shiite Or Get Off The Pot ! Pick A Position Or Blame It  On A Pitcher Of Dinargaritas ! :cheesehead: 

:D  :D  :D 

default_cheesehead.gif

Pretty dang sure you get my sarcasm DT - after all your rapiers wit and brilliant sarcasm are Top Drawer. :salute:

• Haha 3

10 hours ago, Synopsis said:

:salute: :tiphat:It’s all about the sarcasm which Newbie doesn’t get.

Edited by 10 YEARS LATER
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

It’s what I does Brother :salute:

10YL,

Actually, we who have been here quite a while enjoy your sarcasm!

Not like they don't deserve it and you are just stating what we all are thinking.

Between you and KB, it helps us cope.

Striking out and criticizing another's point of view never ends well but let us all hope NDA doesn't cross, the Gals...

For his/her sake.

Keep it up!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

21 minutes ago, CaptainBVI said:

10YL,

Not like they don't deserve it and you are just stating what we all are thinking.

Striking out and criticizing another's point of view never ends well but let us all hope NDA doesn't cross, the Gals...

For his/her sake.

Keep it up!

Nice assessment..... :tiphat:

• Upvote 3

49 minutes ago, CaptainBVI said:

10YL,

For his/her sake.

Keep it up!

I thank you deeply for your kind remarks and support CaptainBVI. I shall carry on :tiphat::salute:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

:salute: 10 Years Later, AND The Best Of Your Week To You, I Trust You Are Doing Better Per Doctor!!! :tiphat:

Go Moola Nova!

Going back under the knife on more time tomorrow morning - hope that’s the last of it. I got stuff to do 😀 All the Best Synopsis !

Edited by 10 YEARS LATER
  • Upvote 4

Just now, 10 YEARS LATER said:

Going back under the knife on more time tomorrow morning - hope that’s the last of it. I got stuff to do 😀 All the Best Synopsis !

I will be praying for You, 10 Years Later! Be sure to let us know how You are doing when able!

You, too, 10 Years Later, All The Best!!! :twothumbs:

Go Moola Nova!

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Synopsis said:

I will be praying for You, 10 Years Later! Be sure to let us know how You are doing when able!

You, too, 10 Years Later, All The Best!!! :twothumbs:

Go Moola Nova!

Thanks Synopsis - I’ll be down a day, 2 at the most is my guess :wave:

• Upvote 3