Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

XE currency exchange

Wiljor

I've been telling you guys I've been watching this for over a year on oanda and things have gotten really close in those pips, I mean, if you think about it it's going on three months at that level how do we know that's not the 2-4%tile range? Could this possibly spring on us any day...with all the news as of the last 6months one would like to tend to say yes. But i digress...lol

• Thanks 4

1 hour ago, Officiallytook said:

I've been telling you guys I've been watching this for over a year on oanda and things have gotten really close in those pips, I mean, if you think about it it's going on three months at that level how do we know that's not the 2-4%tile range? Could this possibly spring on us any day...with all the news as of the last 6months one would like to tend to say yes. But i digress...lol

Take a look and tell me what U think of the trending from 6 December to today ? just lifted this link a few minutes ago.

http://www.xe.com/currencycharts/?from=IQD&to=USD&view=1Y

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

6 hours ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

Take a look and tell me what U think of the trending from 6 December to today ? just lifted this link a few minutes ago.

I like the way the graph  is  holding in the right direction  ---- hovering around .00084   <---------- zero off effect about to take place ?  (  good find for ya  9 years  :) I will give you a year back   from 10 :D )

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Mxmann said:

What does this all mean???

Either Dinar is stabilizing and may possibly be in the midst of a long term managed rate adjustment to meet IMF and WB guidelines that will allow them to accept terms of Article 8, a managed float and international acceptance whereby they can use IQD for out of country transactions, or................

they just had one hell-of-an-earthquake. :blink:

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 4

3 hours ago, jeepguy said:

I like the way the graph  is  holding in the right direction  ---- hovering around .00084   <---------- zero off effect about to take place ?  (  good find for ya  9 years  :) I will give you a year back   from 10 :D )

I'll gladly take a year shave - this investment is enough to make you grow old ;)

• Upvote 1

We know IQD is pegged to the dollar.

The dollar index fell against a basket of six major currencies to 88.253, the lowest level since December 2014, recording a loss of 2%, the biggest decline since February 2016.

This is the reason why we see the dinar closing the gap against the dollar.

just my opinion.!

Go end of exchange control

Go end of MCP

Go dinar real value

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 5

11 hours ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

http://www.xe.com/currencycharts/?from=IQD&to=USD&view=1Y

Honestly, I cannot remember what took place in December for this to happen...but like my jeep buddy says, it's right around .00083/.00085 it's looking like that's when they may have put the clinch on banks and money exchanges to keep the rate the same...buttoned up on corruption???

3 hours ago, vomer said:

Stranger stuff has happened.  

charts.png

Yes it has happened but not at the same time as all this great news as of late...

This is a great time for them to change things around if any. I was excited during those drops too, but the news wasn't in line the corruption and Isis still controlled Iraq. Buy now, ohhh but now has things changed

Edited by Officiallytook
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, bkeiller said:

Alas poor Yorick, 'Before or after the election cycle ...?', that is the question.

I still think if abaidi  wants a heck of a land slide win ,  the markets might be the way ,  drop those zeros off ,  00084 -----> .84 per  dinar !  might get those votes most readily ! ( just my thinking )

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Volatility overall in the market was/had been practically non-existent since 2015.

The expansion/increase in volatility/sell-off you see here coincided with the drastic increase in volatility when the market in general tanked in Jan/beginning of Feb. 

The shorts overall in the market sold a TON of premium at that point, including myself. 

Then the lack of volatility "returned to normal"  

You need to go back at least a year not three months...

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

Honestly, I cannot remember what took place in December for this to happen...but like my jeep buddy says, it's right around .00083/.00085 it's looking like that's when they may have put the clinch on banks and money exchanges to keep the rate the same...buttoned up on corruption???

Looking at the chart, it looks like something happened in the first week of December.

Lifting of Chapter 7 on Dec. 7th?

• Upvote 1