Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliamentary energy is discussing with the ministry the resolution of the oil and gas laws

Butifldrm

2 hours ago, Integrativedoc said:

Not. Oil and Gas was on the agenda for the Tuesday meeting then wasn't listed in the last articles. Hopefully it is there just not being flaunted so as to maybe quietly get voted on.

Here are some of the things scheduled for Tuesday.

http://almadapaper.net/Details/209414/

الجبوري-يدعو-مجلس-النواب-لإقرار-جملة-قوانين

Jubouri calls on the House of Representatives to pass a number of laws

Hours after the next scheduled date for the next session of parliament, Speaker of the House of Representatives Salim al-Jubouri invited members to attend the session in order to pass a number of laws to be voted.
Jubouri said in a statement received (range) a copy of it, the latter "invited members of Parliament to attend the meeting next Tuesday, to complete legislation and important laws to be voted."
Jubouri stressed that "the House of Representatives continues to perform its duty and assume the responsibilities stipulated by the Constitution and the law until the end of its current session."
"There are many important laws to be put to the vote and it is necessary to invest the rest of the current session in order to approve them and not to deport them to the next session," the speaker said.
The statement said Jubouri after a statement published by the parliamentary service said that "the House of Representatives will be held on Tuesday next regular session."
"The session will include the completion of voting on the laws contained in the agendas," the department said.
It is noteworthy that the Presidency of Parliament postponed the regular session of the Council, which was scheduled to be held on 15 March, to another notice because of the lack of quorum, and the agenda of the last session includes 33 paragraphs, the most important of which:
Vote on the formation of an investigative committee on the establishment of the Ministry of Finance / Budget Directorate to deal selectively between the provinces in the subject of the creation of grades in the Ministry of Electricity and other ministries, and vote on the wording of a decision to oblige the institutions of martyrs and political prisoners in the federal government full coordination and unification of instructions and administrative and financial policies with the Ministry of Martyrs And the Anfal in the Kurdistan region.
It was also scheduled to vote on the wording of a decision to cancel the decision of the Ministry of Health to terminate the services of a group of health professionals in Nineveh, and vote on another decision on the abolition of the financial penalty for the loss of voter card for the displaced. In addition, was scheduled to vote on the bill The first amendment to the law of the Judicial Supervisory Authority, and the vote on the draft law to disengage the Department of Juvenile Justice reform of the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs and attach it to the Ministry of Justice, and vote on the draft law to merge and cancel the ministries, and vote on the draft law on accountability and justice and the prohibition of B Baath, and vote on the proposed Information and Communications Authority Act.

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 3

Sunday, March 25,

Search Bigger

Alsumaria News / Baghdad 
The Information Office of the Presidency of the Republic, Sunday, the approval of President Fuad Masum, the law of the Iraqi National Oil Company. 

The office said in a statement received by Alsumaria News, a copy of it, that "President Fuad Masum Sadiq on Sunday, (March 25, 2018), the law of the Iraqi National Oil Company." 

The Bureau explained that "this law, which was voted by the House of Representatives earlier, based on the provisions of item (I) of Article (61) and Article (III) of Article (73) of the Constitution, was initiated for the purpose of ensuring the exploration, development, production and marketing of oil resources in the fields And the land assigned to it by law on behalf of the Iraqi StateAnd to increase the production and development of oil and gas industry, facilities and related establishments and working methods on the basis of efficiency, flexibility and competitiveness to maximize revenues for the benefit of the Iraqi people and in accordance with recognized international standards, which requires the formation of the Iraqi National Oil Company as a public company wholly owned by the state and reflect the concept of ownership of the people of oil and gas and the development of specialized formations Within its organizational structure commensurate with its role in the management and development of oil and gas fields produced and discovered to promote the oil and gas industry and the development of various other energy sectors in Iraq . "

The office also noted that "this law was sent for publication in the Official Gazette." 

The Iraqi parliament voted on March 5, 2018, on the proposal of the law of the National Oil Company, at a time counting deputies to vote on this law, "a great achievement and the preservation of wealth."

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 4

32 minutes ago, yota691 said:

Sunday, March 25,

Search Bigger

Alsumaria News / Baghdad 
The Information Office of the Presidency of the Republic, Sunday, the approval of President Fuad Masum, the law of the Iraqi National Oil Company. 

The office said in a statement received by Alsumaria News, a copy of it, that "President Fuad Masum Sadiq on Sunday, (March 25, 2018), the law of the Iraqi National Oil Company." 

The Bureau explained that "this law, which was voted by the House of Representatives earlier, based on the provisions of item (I) of Article (61) and Article (III) of Article (73) of the Constitution, was initiated for the purpose of ensuring the exploration, development, production and marketing of oil resources in the fields And the land assigned to it by law on behalf of the Iraqi StateAnd to increase the production and development of oil and gas industry, facilities and related establishments and working methods on the basis of efficiency, flexibility and competitiveness to maximize revenues for the benefit of the Iraqi people and in accordance with recognized international standards, which requires the formation of the Iraqi National Oil Company as a public company wholly owned by the state and reflect the concept of ownership of the people of oil and gas and the development of specialized formations Within its organizational structure commensurate with its role in the management and development of oil and gas fields produced and discovered to promote the oil and gas industry and the development of various other energy sectors in Iraq . "

The office also noted that "this law was sent for publication in the Official Gazette." 

The Iraqi parliament voted on March 5, 2018, on the proposal of the law of the National Oil Company, at a time counting deputies to vote on this law, "a great achievement and the preservation of wealth."

We Have a BIG FAT BINGO ! ! ! THANKS YOTA :tiphat: 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6

The Presidency of the Republic approves the law of the Iraqi National Oil Company

BY-HASAN1.jpg

BAGHDAD, March 25 (Xinhua) - President Fuad Masoum today approved the Iraqi National Oil Company's law, the presidential press office announced Sunday.

The Bureau explained that "this law, which was voted by the House of Representatives earlier, based on the provisions of item (I) of Article (61) and Article (III) of Article (73) of the Constitution, was initiated for the purpose of ensuring the exploration, development, production and marketing of oil resources in the fields And the land allocated to it under the law on behalf of the Iraqi state and to increase production and development of oil and gas industry and related facilities and facilities and methods of work on the basis of efficiency, flexibility and competitiveness to maximize revenues for the benefit of the Iraqi people and in accordance with recognized international standards, which requires the formation of the Iraqi National Oil Company as a public Its wholly state-owned and reflects the concept of people's ownership of oil and gas and the development of formations specialized within the organizational structure commensurate with its role in the management and development of oil and gas producing fields and discovered the paper oil and gas industry and the development of various other energy sectors in Iraq, "noting that" This law was sent for publication in the Official Gazette. " AH 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 5

HCL looks like to me! This what we have been looking for Right???  Now we see Private Banking starting to move!!! This is great news to me! I think I'm going to add more pairs to my herd! I'm moving forward! I might be wrong, but I think we really really close to seeing this (dinar) move one way or the other! I think we are going to see the dinar improve in value!!! $1.15 ! is my prediction! Now, all we got to hope for, Adam, Has got us a great deal on the spread! I think this Warka deal is our indicator, on when we see movement, Maybe Easter Weekend!! What a great deal!! My favorite Holiday! HE IS Alive and Well ! The Good Lord Jesus is in complete control of this earth and all mankind!! I can NOT wait to be Steward he wants me to be!! :rodeo:

• Like 6
  • Upvote 6

Masoum endorses the law of the Iraqi National Oil Company

002-4208.jpg

26/3/2018 12:00 am 

Qanuni signed the designation of Babylon and Samarra as "capitals of civilization in Iraq" 
Baghdad / Sabah 

The Presidency of the Republic announced on Sunday the approval of the President of the Republic Fuad Masum on the law of the Iraqi National Oil Company, voted by the House of Representatives on March 5, and the President of the Republic approved the law "Babylon, Iraq's cultural capital" and the law "Samarra, the capital of Iraq for the Islamic civilization "He said.

"The President of the Republic Fouad Masoum ratified the law of the Iraqi National Oil Company," The Bureau explained that "this law, which was voted by the House of Representatives earlier, based on the provisions of item (I) of Article (61) and item (III) of Article (73) ) Of the Constitution, was initiated for the purpose of ensuring the exploration, development, production and marketing of oil resources in the fields and land allocated to them under the law on behalf of the Iraqi state and to increase production and development of oil and gas industry and related facilities and facilities and methods of work on the basis of efficiency, flexibility and competitiveness to maximize revenues for the benefit of the Iraqi people, International recognized, which requires the formation of the Iraqi National Oil Company, a public company wholly owned by the state and reflects the concept of people's ownership of oil and gas and the development of formations specialized within the organizational structure commensurate with its role in the management and development of oil and gas producing fields and discovered the paper oil and gas industry and the development of various energy sectors
The Office also pointed out that "this law was sent for publication in the Official Gazette", and the Iraqi Council of Representatives voted on the fifth of March, the proposal of the law of the National Oil Company, at a time counting the deputies to vote on this law, "a major achievement and the preservation of wealth." 
The press office said in a statement that the President of the Republic has ratified the law "Babel, Iraq's cultural capital," and a statement of the Office, "The law approved by the President of the Republic in accordance with the provisions of item (I) of Article (61) and Article (III) 73) of the Constitution, began to strengthen the cultural and religious role of the province of Babylon and the revitalization of the political movement and archaeological, religious and cultural in Iraq, "adding that" the law was sent for publication in the Official Gazette. "
The Office of the Information of the Presidency of the Republic said that the infallible, ratified the "Samarra, the capital of Iraq for Islamic civilization, The Office explained that" this law, which was voted by the House of Representatives earlier, based on the provisions of item (I) of Article (61) and item (III) Of Article (73) of the Constitution, was initiated to strengthen the role of civilization and the religious role of the province of Salah al-Din and the revitalization of tourism and archaeological, religious and cultural in Iraq, "noting that" this law was published in the Official Gazette. " 
On the other hand, received the President of the Republic Fuad Masum on Sunday, a delegation of art Kurdistanists included a group of artists from the group "Delkhwaaz" art in Sulaymaniyah.
The delegation included ceramic artist Raouf Omar Hama Khan, plastic artist Kamiran Qardaghi and theater director Saman Othman. Masoum said, according to a presidential statement, "the importance of reinvigorating the interaction and interaction between Iraqi artists in all creative fields." The artists are messengers of giving, progress, beauty, unity and peace by nature, "And called for" the need to increase the performances of plastic, musical and artistic exchange as well as honoring artists and promote the exchange of ideas and meetings with the creators of Kurdistan and the general creators of Iraqis. "

• Upvote 6

Masoum endorses the law of the Iraqi National Oil Company

13:07 - 25/03/2018
%D9%85%D8%B9%D8%B5%D9%88%D9%85-22-696x43

Information / Baghdad ..

The Information Office of the Presidency of the Republic, Sunday, the approval of President Fuad Masum on the law of the Iraqi National Oil Company.

"This law, which was voted by the House of Representatives earlier, on the basis of the provisions of Article (1) of Article (61) and Article (III) of Article (73) of the Constitution, To ensure the exploration, development, production and marketing of oil resources in the fields and land allocated to them under the law on behalf of the Iraqi state. "

The statement added that the law aims at "increasing the production and development of the oil and gas industry, facilities and related establishments and working methods on the basis of efficiency, flexibility and competitiveness to maximize revenues for the benefit of the Iraqi people and in accordance with recognized international standards. The people of oil and gas and the development of specialized formations within the organizational structure commensurate with its role in the management and development of oil and gas fields produced and discovered to promote the oil and gas industry and the development of various other energy sectors in Iraq Noting that "this law sent for publication in the Official Gazette." Ending / 25 g

http://www.almaalomah.com/2018/03/25/294291/

• Upvote 7

The restructuring of the National Oil Company is a step forward to open new horizons for the development of the oil and gas industry in the country, and Iraq will gain its fruits after years by the development of the oil and gas sectors and infrastructure, and improve the performance of workers in the oil sector, and develop the work of the private sector in the country, which will have a major role in the development of the national economy.

The the National Oil Company, ranks fourth among the world’s oil companies. Dates back to the early sixties 

Go HCL

Go RV

Go$1:1

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 6

13 hours ago, davis411 said:

what am i bumping???

is there maybe good news above that

i cant get to because of the bumping

ahhhhh

throw davis a bone

i havent eaten in days

Oh Davis.  I could say something.  Uglies?  Maybe? ...... there is so much more I could say but, I’m sure this is going to be pushing the envelope.....  My source (my brother, he reads A LOT) told me the IMF says the 2% compliance has been met since the beginning of February.  He gives me the info and boom 💥 it shows here several hours later.  He told me about the HCL being passed around 5:00 this morning.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

With the signing of the infallible today, the disaster has come to the Iraqis

In a press conference held by Taha al-Jazrawi after returning from visiting Iran. Before the war that ousted Saddam three days. Al-Jazrawi offered all Iraq's oil to invest from the US and Western oil companies in particular, in a step that would be a concession from the nationalization step (in return for ensuring the survival and integrity of the Iraqi leadership).

Yesterday, Saddam delegated Taha al-Jazrawi and offered Iraq's oil cheaply in return for ensuring their survival in power. Today, as yesterday, it is like yesterday.

Today, the disaster has been resolved in the future of the Iraqi generations after he has ratified the infallible law: (Iraqi National Oil Company). The law is suspicious and has not been read by the people once read in the parliament and remained secret until the approval of Mr. Masum it is like the rest of the laws to ensure the privileges of the political class without the knowledge of the people.

The political class has tarnished the views of oil experts and their warnings about the consequences of passing the law.

Names of oil experts, economists and national writers who opposed the draft resolution before it was adopted.

Professor Ahmed Moussa Zayyad Professor Hamzah Al-Jawahiri Professor Dr. Mohamed Ali Ziny Professor Mounir Chalabi Professor Saeb Khalil. I apologize to all the teachers whose names I did not mention. Through these names, which have a large sale and experience in oil issues are aware of the magnitude of the disaster committed by the failed and corrupt political class, which worked to provide the wealth of Iraq's oil a gold dish for the benefit of oil companies giant and the risk of seizure and confiscation.

This is an explanation given by the office of Mr. Masoum to the media after his ratification of the resolution. This law, which was voted by the Chamber of Deputies earlier, based on the provisions of Article (61) and Article III of Article 73 of the Constitution, Development, production and marketing of oil resources in the fields and lands allocated to it under the law on behalf of the Iraqi state).

Pay attention to the word on behalf of the Iraqi state.

Mr. Masoum's office explained: "According to recognized international standards, the formation of the Iraqi National Oil Company is required as a public company wholly owned by the state and reflects the concept of ownership of the people."

How can a company representative be a substitute for the Iraqi state to manage its resources?

Have you ever heard of a fraud and a roll more than this?

Under the law, any oil or non-oil company has the right and the right of individuals to sue the company that approved it and to confiscate its assets or to seize its property in international courts.

I would like to remind those who have shared with Delosoa in order to pass this suspicious company the incident of the arrest of the director of the former Iraqi Airways office in London following a complaint by Kuwait Airways, which obtained a previous court decision from the London courts demanding Iraqi Airways to make substantial compensation: The Iraqi authorities have tried to arrest the plane, but failed because the aircraft was owned by the Swedish company, and the Kuwaiti authorities have not stopped their provocative actions. But filed a lawsuit against the British company contracting with the Iraqi Airways and then in a disciplinary action was issued a decision by the British authorities to prevent the travel of the Director General of the Iraqi Airways Kifah Jabbar Hassan, currently in London and his passport was withdrawn and all the documents that were in possession of pending procedures Judicial)

The official Iraqi begging all Kuwaiti officials for the release of the director of Iraqi Airways did not release him and allow him to travel only after a deal and settlement was reached between the higher levels and at the expense of money and dignity of Iraq.

After the corruption and the failure of the heads of the Iraqi people, we look forward to a gift from all the national forces and popular levels to do what is necessary to press for the abolition of the resolution.

The supreme religious authority, which has shown its keenness on Iraq and the future of generations to demand a clear position of this law, which presents the wealth of Iraqi oil to the risks and confiscation.

(Return from wrong virtue and insist on vice)

Hassan al-Khafaji

https://www.sotaliraq.com/2018/03/27/بتوقيع-معصوم-اليوم-حلت-الكارثة-بالعرا/

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

• yota691 changed the title to Deputy: The ratification of the law of the National Oil Company represents the stage of institutional construction of the oil sector

BAGHDAD / 

A member of the Committee on oil and energy parliamentary, Zaher Abadi, on Monday, the step of the Presidency of the Republic to ratify the law of the National Oil Company, considering that the stage of institutional construction of the oil sector in Iraq.

Al-Abbadi said in a statement received by Al-Ghad Press that "this organizational structure in the management and development of the oil and gas fields produced and discovered to promote the oil and gas industry and the development of various other energy sectors will be a source of pride and pride for this institution and to highlight the national industry of the country, Article (61) and Article (III) of Article (73) of the Iraqi Constitution, "pointing out that" this strengthens the constitutional article 111 to ensure the benefits of the people of oil and gas being the property of him. " 

He added that "the law of the National Oil Company will strengthen the role of regulators in its smooth role to control the oil companies and will contribute to raise the possibilities of associates, and will follow up what has been legislated on the ground to ensure the implementation of this law and the formation of this company in order to ensure the rights of the Iraqi people and the rights of associates.

He added that "will follow up the benefits of productive provinces, in which we have already submitted a text of a legal proposal to form a fund for reconstruction and development of productive provinces." 

The Iraqi Council of Representatives has voted, earlier, the law of the National Oil Company.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

IMG_0621-800x445.jpg

MP Ardalan Noureddine visits the Oil Ministry in Baghdad

March 27, 2018 13 Views

MP Dr. Ardalan Noureddine Mahmoud visited the Ministry of Oil on Monday 25/3/2018 where he met with Mr. Moatasem, Deputy Minister of Oil for Distribution Affairs.

The two sides discussed issues related to the distribution of oil derivatives equally and fairly on all provinces of Iraq and facilitate the procedures for granting licenses to new stations and accelerate the reconstruction of Baiji strategic refinery

• Thanks 2

Approval of the law of the National Oil Company .. and calls to amend its paragraphs

Issue number: 4162 Version Type: Paperback Last modified: 26/03/2018 19:05

180326070555176~4162-4-4.jpg

 Baghdad / Fadia Al-Jawari

The law establishing the Iraqi National Oil Company was first issued in 1964 with the aim of developing the oil industry in all its stages from exploration and exploration of oil and natural hydrocarbons to the manufacture of products. In 1972, oil companies were nationalized and the foreign companies were excluded. In April 1987, Iraq decided to merge the company with the Ministry of Oil, while the State Oil Marketing Company (SOMO), from its establishment in 1998 until now, has been carrying out oil transfer and sale.

A member of the Committee on oil and energy parliamentary Zaher Abadi, the ratification of the Presidency of the Republic on the law of the National Oil Company is an important achievement in this current parliamentary session. 
"The law of the National Oil Company will make the oil industry in terms of extraction and export and manufacture of products with Iraqi hands, if the management of the company in a professional and modern," adding that "Iraqi cadres are able to do so, after that Has been marginalized since 2003, after foreign companies have acquired all available opportunities, noting that "the law of the company will not affect the share of the region of oil being part of Iraq and will be distributed to the provinces according to the budget law, and there will be a possibility to follow up and control the company better than the previous Which broke the state's efforts to monitor air DAT oil export. "
A member of the oil and energy parliamentary committee, that "the National Oil Company will strengthen the confidence of the oil-producing provinces of the government and enhance the confidence of the citizen in the state, pointing out that" the law of the petro dollar is within the law (21), which is far from the law of the National Oil Company, Amendments that enable the utilization of oil revenues to the provinces produced through the work of the National Oil Company, which contributes to raising the economic level of those provinces suffering from a shortage and financial crisis. " 
Abadi notes that" the law of the National Oil Company regulates the process of production and distribution and sale and regulates the follow-up companies licensing tours, It gives A space of central, because the company Sumo and the production companies represented by the oil company of Basra and Dhi Qar, Maysan and the center and the North and the Iraqi Drilling Company, and investment companies, all these companies are supportive of the company and under one umbrella.
"The company will have a special budget of oil revenues and has wide powers and the responsibility will be the rank of minister and are linked administratively and financially with the Ministry of Oil and the Council of Ministers." 
For his part, says oil expert Hamza Jeweler, "The adoption of the law of the National Oil Company is necessary because the oil production reached nearly 5 million barrels, and the company will reduce the burdens imposed on the Ministry of Oil, especially in relation to the projects of extractive industry, which operated and dispersed effort, It is necessary to streamline its work by re-approving the law of the National Oil Company. "
"The work of the National Oil Company will be determined by extractive operations, investment of fields and oil dips, and the collection and export of oil," he said in an interview with Al-Mawdah. "The Ministry of Oil and the marketing company Sumo will be independent of the oil company, Therefore, in cases where the company is exposed to problems in times of crisis and disputes such as the freezing of its movable and immovable property due to international judicial rulings, the Ministry and Sumo Company will not be affected by this, especially as the marketing by Somo is the mainstay of Iraq's economy. Keep away from shirk duties National. "
The oil expert notes that "the law of the National Oil Company completely neglected the subject of oil in the region, did not address the way in which the company will deal with oil contracts previous and current concluded by the region, noting that the differences between the center and the region on oil, one of the objections that came on the law The National Oil Company, which does not solve the problems between the parties, noting that its adoption is a good step, but it still needs to be adjusted to resolve the points of contention between Erbil and Baghdad, as well as the provinces of oil producers and the law (petro dollars). 
It is noteworthy that the President of the Republic, Fuad Masum, ratified on Sunday, the law of the Iraqi National Oil Company. 
The Presidency of the Republic in a statement received (range) a copy of it, "The President of the Republic Fouad Masoum ratified the law of the Iraqi National Oil Company."
"This law, which was voted by the House of Representatives earlier, on the basis of the provisions of Article (61) of Article (61) and Article III of Article 73 of the Constitution, was initiated to ensure the exploration, development, production and marketing of oil resources in fields and land And to increase the production and development of oil and gas industry and related facilities and facilities and working methods on the basis of efficiency, flexibility and competitiveness to maximize revenues for the benefit of the Iraqi people and in accordance with recognized international standards, which requires the formation of the Iraqi National Oil Company as a public company Mamlou And reflect the concept of ownership of the people of oil and gas and the development of specialized formations within its organizational structure commensurate with its role in the management and development of oil and gas fields produced and discovered to upgrade the oil and gas industry and the development of various other energy sectors in Iraq.
She pointed out that "this law was sent for publication in the Official Gazette." 
On March 5, 2018, the Iraqi Council of Representatives voted on the National Oil Company bill, which regulates oil production, export and fair distribution of revenues in various regions of Iraq. 
The draft law provides for the distribution of a percentage of oil imports to Iraqis living in Iraq, including the Kurds in the Kurdistan region, if the authorities of the region handed over quantities of oil produced in the fields to the state oil marketing company "Sumo". 
The Committee on oil and energy parliamentary, confirmed earlier that the current version of the law of the National Oil Company, which was received from the Presidency of the Council of Ministers was incomplete, indicating that the law does not represent the ambitions of the oil industry in Iraq.

• Upvote 2

Energy: Insurers in the rental economy are suing the National Oil Company

29/03/2018 01:47 | Number of readings:
font size: Decrease font Enlarge font
Energy: Insurers in the rental economy are suing the National Oil Company

Trend Press / Baghdad

A member of the Committee on Oil and Energy parliamentary Ibrahim Bahr al-Uloum, on Thursday, "believe" the rental economy to seek to challenge the paragraph that provides for the distribution of wealth among citizens in the law of the National Oil Company, which was approved by the Parliament recently, pointing out that the law will save Iraq from negative economic accumulation during Years to come .

Bahr al-Uloum said in a press statement that "the believers in the rental economy are seeking to challenge the paragraph that provides for the distribution of wealth in the law of the National Oil Company in the Federal Court," stressing that "any politician and citizen have the right to challenge any law " . 

Bahr al-Ulum added that "when the Iraqi people have their wealth, this will contribute to the exit of the country from the dilemma of the rental economy," warning that "if we want Iraq to remain in the pliers of the rent economy, we will see accumulations in the coming years ."

The Committee on Oil and Energy Parliamentary earlier confirmed the eligibility of Prime Minister Haider Abadi to challenge the law of the National Oil Company on the paragraph to allocate 10% of oil imports to citizens, indicating that the appeal will restore the oil differences to the first box .

http://www.almaalomah.com/2018/03/29/295616/

ak

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Parliamentary energy illustrates the fact that NOC revenues are distributed among employees

13:52 - 08/04/2018
%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82-%D9

Information / Baghdad ..

The Committee on Oil and Energy parliamentary, on Sunday, there is no defect in the provisions of the law of the National Oil Company, which was approved by the House of Representatives recently, noting that the proceeds of the company will automatically enter the treasury of the state and not distributed as profits to managers and employees.

"The law of oil and gas legislator recently provides for the transfer of profits of the company to the treasury of the state and can not be distributed as imports among its employees," said committee member Arieh Abdullah.

"The company is state-owned and state-owned, and any financial revenues will be transferred to the Ministry of Finance automatically," Abdullah said. "The law is an essential nucleus for the legislation of the oil and gas law."

The House of Representatives voted in its session held on the fifth of March on the proposed law of the National Oil Company to be based in the capital Baghdad. Ending / 25 d

http://www.almaalomah.com/2018/04/08/298611/

• Upvote 1

judiciary enters Abadi and Najirvan Barzani on the pretext of exporting Kurdistan oil

The judiciary enters Abadi and Najirvan Barzani on the pretext of exporting Kurdistan oil

Twilight News    

one hour ago

The Federal Supreme Court has considered a lawsuit to challenge the export of Kurdistan Region oil exported from the region and export directly, and decided to enter the Federal Prime Minister and the Federal Minister of Finance and the Prime Minister in the Kurdistan Region / in addition to their functions third persons in the lawsuit to stand for them what is necessary to resolve them because the lawsuit Constitutional, political and financial side. 
"The Federal Supreme Court held its session today under the chairmanship of Judge Medhat al-Mahmoud and the presence of all members, and considered a lawsuit filed by the Federal Minister of Oil, in addition to his function, against the Minister of Natural Resources in the Kurdistan region," in addition to his job. 
He added that "the parties to the lawsuit attended the hearing, which saw the prosecutor's request to issue a ruling that includes stopping the export of oil directly from the Kurdistan region to outside Iraq, and return the amounts sold in the past, because oil belongs to the entire Iraqi people."
He explained that "for the purpose of providing legal time for all parties to do what they have postponed the appeal to 6/5/2018." 
The Kurdistan region began to export directly to its oil after cutting Baghdad for the salaries of employees and elements of the Peshmerga

• Upvote 1

• yota691 changed the title to Parliamentary energy is discussing with the ministry the resolution of the oil and gas laws