Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Real Inte Has Gone Scarce.

Luigi1

Luigi says...

Real Intel is really scarce...everything has gone dark.

The Gurus have all shut up like clams.

22 Feb 2018  Bruce...

I am hearing some really good things about this going pretty soon here. Maybe even before the weekend.

I am not one to call it per se, but I am hearing some great stuff. I don’t even think Iraq matters at this point because I think they are completely done with what needs to have happened there.

I am hearing very positive things from US Treasury sources about the next couple of days. I am going to just take that and run with that because they know all the variables. They know what is going on.  That is a good sign for us.I think we are in great shape and I think we could be surprised here at any time.

As far as rates go, we are not hearing anything new on rates yet.  It has been very quiet the last couple of days. The contacts we had dealing with the Redemption Centers specifically the Zim Redemption Centers basically all had to go dark.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 5

Luigi, you know I appreciate you bring this filth here to Rumors. I am consonantly telling everyone to stop neggin you for bring this forward so we do not have to visit the chitting sites.

But I do not see so called Intel because their connections are weak, real weak. We have a better chance on the propaganda articles, which they try to use and we see right through their crap lies.

JMHO: The only one with common sense is Kaperino who is down to earth at least and teaches very well to give people understand the proper way of the dinar. (Thug is rude to him, a common sense guy and Thug has nothing to offer in opinions ever. I do not respect this, he is just fun, funny, and an aggregator of news and gurus being funny. Totally rude and fake on anyone who has an opinion most of the times.)

In this investment, everyone is lying to you! They have no clue and no contacts! ever! at least that I have seen. none that say have been accurate ever at least. (prove me wrong.)

So people, there is no "this weekend" ever, there is only one thing, the fact the IQD will go International. (and not on the Forex trading platform, just trade able Internationally.)

Note: I having an off day and am sick of stupid Intel, fake contacts, lose of reality with dinar investors. Read the articles! You are the Guru!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

49 minutes ago, jordan1 said:

seriously we someone needs to tell Luigi what real intel is ... cause I have never seen anything real in 10 years about dinar... 

appreciate he brings it and you don't have visit those sites please, it is all bull and you do not have to go anywhere, green Luigi now!

Edited by newbieDA
sorry sack of chit with 183 post lmao loser
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

Please "define" real intel........Thx

someone who reads the article, the lies, and who helps the site in the News and Rumors section

Luigi and Thug are the Rumors Section and the Yota of the News Section.

Face it!

tenor.gif

Edited by newbieDA
fell the love Thug and King Bean haha
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Luigi says...here's another article related to the above...

Gurus lie to their people on their calls & the people thank them.

After 14 years...Dinarians are desperate & will cling to any false hopes.

That about sums it up.

2/23/2018  Patriot59...

Regarding Bashing/Negativity
Message from FLPatriot59 to Dinarland –
I find it absolutely amazing how many replies to intel posts begin with "thank-you for the truth," or "finally, the facts," or "thank-you for the honesty."
Folks, all the "intel-providers" are posting are their educated opinions mixed with some truthful intel they have privy to. 
And no one posting replies to their intel on these boards can definitively identify what is truth and what is not. 
Furthermore, unless you have concrete evidence to the contrary how can you say "no one has cashed out,” or “people in [insert state here] have exchanged," "the RV has not occurred,” “count on this month," "there is no elite cashing out early," etc.? How arrogant!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

6 minutes ago, blueskyline said:

The Best Rumors are from Frank 26 and his Team right now ........IMO ! 

Better Yet, all the FACTUAL news articles BlueSkyLine brings over to include all the ACTUAL relevant comments!!!

:o       :o       :o

The Best Of Your Weekend To You, BlueSkyLine!!! :tiphat:

Go Moola Nova (YEAH, BABY!!!)!!!

:pirateship:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

Luigi's observation....

BlueWolf, Bruce, Footforward & TNT must share the same exact Intel sources.

They all seem to be on the same page...always wrong.

I'm not calling them out. Maybe they just need new sources of Intel.

BGG, OOOTAH, MntGoat & KTFA are more news analysis'. Nothing wrong with that.

Judy Lyington is a far out, spaced out, space alien.

Adam never has put his food in his mouth. He always stays focused, grounded.

IMO. Go RV.

• Downvote 2

On ‎2‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 10:15 AM, Luigi1 said:

Luigi says...The Gurus have all shut up like clams.

If only that were true, then Luigi, you wouldn't have any more BS to post. Nearly everyone that has voluntarily gone 'dark' is back within days. Bruce said last week he was done posting for a month, yet 2 days later....VOILA ! Same for Dr. Clarke orthopedics. Liars, each and every one. And if any of them has an ounce of legit 'intel' it would prove out in the actual news. Which it DOES NOT. Bruce and his 'US Treasury source', Goat and her 'CBI insider'. Frank and Delta with their cryptic run-arounds. RayRen 'as seen on Iraqi TV'. All just fertilizer for this years planting season. 

:bs:

• Thanks 1