Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Democrats Are Collapsing Heading Into Midterms!!!

Indeed, I believe for the most part Americans and America have woken up.....Not enough yet but it is a start. They are seeing what 8 years of the last administration has done to America and Our way of life......Cities in shambles, economy at an all time low, more people on Food Stamp and welfare than eve before. Unemployment at an all time high while companies fled the country just to be able to make a profit. 

They have seen the 1st year of POTUS Trump and things are looking up. Companies are coming back as well as Foreign Businesses making plans to build here. Regulation are being cut at a record pace returning peoples property to them. Police and Military are getting respected again, laws past to protect them and the list goes on.

All the time things are looking up for America the liberals are whining, obstructing any and everything. The are investigating and and all they are turning up is their Own Corruption only to attempt to bury it and say it doesn't exist.

I believe 2018 is indeed going to be a Great year from House cleaning of both democrats as well as Rinos.....Get with the program of MAGA or get out of the way.......We the People Are Back

Karsten

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Karsten said:

Indeed, I believe for the most part Americans and America have woken up.....Not enough yet but it is a start. They are seeing what 8 years of the last administration has done to America and Our way of life......Cities in shambles, economy at an all time low, more people on Food Stamp and welfare than eve before. Unemployment at an all time high while companies fled the country just to be able to make a profit. 

They have seen the 1st year of POTUS Trump and things are looking up. Companies are coming back as well as Foreign Businesses making plans to build here. Regulation are being cut at a record pace returning peoples property to them. Police and Military are getting respected again, laws past to protect them and the list goes on.

All the time things are looking up for America the liberals are whining, obstructing any and everything. The are investigating and and all they are turning up is their Own Corruption only to attempt to bury it and say it doesn't exist.

I believe 2018 is indeed going to be a Great year from House cleaning of both democrats as well as Rinos.....Get with the program of MAGA or get out of the way.......We the People Are Back

Karsten

Thank you! Love it!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

It's their evil "resist" movement that was rammed down their throats when

their kommie leaders began to see US resisting THEM !

And once again - as they now begin to lose ground to TRUTH, JUSTICE & The AMERICAN WAY,

the left's strategy of deflection comes into play - and you see it now in spades,

as they double-down with the hateful rhetoric,  assaults on all things good, decent , moral, Spiritual, Patriotic.

Donning their pink p---y hats and shrieking like maniacal  brain-damaged banshees to destroy Our Country,

"... hate The Flag,   revile Our Military,   kill the Cops,   murder more babies in the name of 'womens health',

take God out of everything,  open the borders,  eradicate history,   screw the Patriots - love the illegals, "....

and replace it all  with enslavement, group-think and their "one-of-us, one of us" freakish kommie mantra:eek::eek::eek:

Ever wonder why the left closed down all the insane asylums...?

1 ) they needed their voters running loose to run to the polls for 'em...:jester:

2)  they were afraid THEY'd all be exposed for their leftist insanity & locked up themselves.  <_<

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

Insane people are incapable of seeing the facts and will always be revealed for who and what they are. Just look at the liberals you know,

they prove daily how they can't see what is right before their eyes. 

But let me give everyone a Big word of Extreme caution,

Don't get lazy and forget to vote. Because if these insane idiots ever end up back in control they will round us all up and exterminate every last one of us. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, nstoolman1 said:

They will have one bloody time trying. I am sure I can speak for a few when I say that. 

I'm with you there my friend, but make no mistake about it, if they come back to power they will try. 

They have crossed the line where their hiding the insanity that they have is gone and they are only going to get worse. 

Ask yourselves this, Why is it that after the school shooting in Florida people are beginning to talk about mental illness?

• Upvote 1