Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq Upstream Fiscal and Regulatory Report - Movement on Long-Delayed Hydrocarbons Law Appears Unlikely

The Englishman

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/iraq-upstream-fiscal-and-regulatory-report---movement-on-long-delayed-hydrocarbons-law-appears-unlikely-300602041.html.

Iraq Upstream Fiscal and Regulatory Report - Movement on Long-Delayed Hydrocarbons Law Appears Unlikely

NEWS PROVIDED BY

Reportlinker 

11:20 ET

SHARE THIS ARTICLE

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

NEW YORK, Feb. 21, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p04263091 

Summary
"Iraq Upstream Fiscal and Regulatory Report - Movement on Long-Delayed Hydrocarbons Law Appears Unlikely", presents the essential information relating to the terms which govern investment into Iraq's upstream oil and gas sector. The report sets out in detail the contractual framework under which firms must operate in the industry, clearly defining factors affecting profitability and quantifying the state's take from hydrocarbon production. Considering political, economic and industry specific variables, the report also analyses future trends for Iraq's upstream oil and gas investment climate.

Scope
- Overview of current fiscal terms governing upstream oil and gas operations in Iraq
- Assessment of the current fiscal regime's state take and attractiveness to investors
- Charts illustrating the regime structure, and legal and institutional frameworks
- Detail on legal framework and governing bodies administering the industry
- Levels of upfront payments and taxation applicable to oil and gas production
- Information on application of fiscal and regulatory terms to specific licenses
- Outlook on future of fiscal and regulatory terms in Iraq

Reasons to buy
- Understand the complex regulations and contractual requirements applicable to Iraq's upstream oil and gas sector
- Evaluate factors determining profit levels in the industry
- Identify potential regulatory issues facing investors in the country's upstream sector
- Utilize considered insight on future trends to inform decision-making

Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p04263091 

About Reportlinker 
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place. 

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Thanks Englishman. +1 and good find. Adam M continues to have faith in the HCL movement, but I am leaning the opposite direction. Elections are close, nobody in Iraq is going to rock the boat one way or another, and the fools running the country would rather steal $$ from their citizens than settle a long standing dispute on royalties for the provinces. The GOI can't even agree on an annual budget. HCL is the elephant in the room. They see it, they won't touch it until forced. Every parliament announces at the beginning of the year " oil law will be moved to NEXT session". And on it goes and on....since 2007.  Let's hope they can get FORCED to move on monetary reform, we can all put Iraq in the rear view mirror and move on. JMHO.

:goodnews:  +  :bagofmoney: =  :D  THEN  :wave:

Adam: please pony up the $5000 so we can read the whole report. I didn't have the DV credit card #. LOL. :lol:

Edited by King Bean
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, The Englishman said:

"Iraq Upstream Fiscal and Regulatory Report - Movement on Long-Delayed Hydrocarbons Law Appears Unlikely"

Thank You, EnglishMan, for posting this article AND The Best Of Your Evening, Morning, Or Day To You Where Ever You Are!!! :tiphat:

I am not sure who gave You the ruby for posting an article - wuz up with that???!!! I, of course, gave You an emerald for Your studious act!!!

To me, all kinda news, conflicting news, and/or no news will come out of Iraq. So, I'm taking this piece with a tiny, tiny grain of salt. What could be happening is the exact opposite. Why the exact opposite news? I dunno.

I would think the HCL is a key piece along with Article 140 to get settled sufficiently far enough ahead of the elections to weigh in the current politician's favor who are driving these items to be implemented. Otherwise, likely lack luster performance on the GOI addressing key basic living condition items in more war torn areas. National Reconciliation for a Safe AND Secure Iraq is necessary going forward so delaying implementation of the HCL and Article 140 could be some key election items to supplant GOI elected officials who are interested in implementing these items now from being reelected and being replaced by rabblerousers who then render Safety And Security exceptionally compromised.

Just my thoughts, opinion, and :twocents:

Go Moola Nova!!!

:pirateship:

• Upvote 4