Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 21 February 2018

Adam Montana

9 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

If Goldman keeps doing this, they might want to consider hiring a Dinar “expert” to call the future of the price, but I digress :lol: 

They might also wanna figure out how it is that they own one of the largest crypto desk and don't know it. :lmao:

Lord I'm beginning to feel smarter every day. :bulb:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

They might also wanna figure out how it is that they own one of the largest crypto desk and don't know it. :lmao:

Lord I'm beginning to feel smarter every day. :bulb:

Wait...I thought Santa already knew "everything"!!! :blink: :shrug:

Sandfly Adam and your Mod Squad...another great chat...till next week...same Bat time...same Bat channel!!! :eyebrows:

GO RV...GO CRYPTO!!! ;)

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, RodandStaff said:

Wait...I thought Santa already knew "everything"!!! :blink: :shrug:

Sandfly Adam and your Mod Squad...another great chat...till next week...same Bat time...same Bat channel!!! :eyebrows:

GO RV...GO CRYPTO!!! ;)

:lol:naa I just know how bad you were last night. :lol:

Gotta watch those big eyes my friend:eek:

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Everyting gonna be ayre my friend, You don't wanna know what Santa was doing last night :facepalm2:

I’ll keep it quiet my friend...but yah don’t mind puttin’ a little less coal in my stockin’ next years do yah?...that an an RV and Crypto moonrocketin’...not askin’ much! Lol! :lol:

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Goldman Sachs only wants to put out what it wants us to hear. Having been born in West Texas, raised in West Texas, and getting the heck out of there as fast as I can, I have observed the feast and famine cycles since the 1950's. With the price of oil dropping over the last few weeks and seeing reports that West Texas crude has posted a record amount of oil produced, it seems to me that the cycle is trending downward, albeit - I am not an expert. I do subscribe to a few newsletters and Brett Eversole (DailyWealth) said this today "The U.S. just produced its highest levels of oil in nearly a half-century. According to the latest report from the Energy Information Administration, daily production broke 10 million barrels a day in November – the highest production level since 1970. The U.S. is picking up OPEC's slack. And that could put a strain on oil prices from here." Also concerning is the Future traders are at all time high (usually indicating a ripe time for a pullback).

• Thanks 1

As always, thank you Adam and your team for the updates.  I've been involved in the IQD since 2009, and your weekly updates make the waiting more palatable.  As for the price of oil, since I have to heat my old home with it, I wish it would go back down, but we all have a price to pay, don't we?  :)

• Upvote 1