Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump signs memo recommending AG Sessions ban bump stocks

Trump signs memo recommending AG Sessions ban bump stocks — devices that turn weapons into 'machine guns'

President Donald Trump announced Tuesday that he has recommended that "bump stocks," or devices used to make semi-automatic weapons capable of firing hundreds of rounds per minute, be banned.

Trump said he has signed a memorandum recommending that Attorney General Jeff Sessions declare that bump stocks are illegal....

LINK

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I have my fair share of these Evil Black Rifles the Left Hates so badly and not a one of them has ever hurt me or anyone in the area. That said I have had AR-15's for close to 20 years and I have never seen a need for a Bump Stock or Slide Fire device. Sure I know people that will do a mag Dump and waste 20-30 rounds just because they can and really don't care.

I feel one that is trained can put down the same amount of ammo with Accuracy without side bump Stocks.

Anyone who has fired the M-16/M-4 or any other firearm with the Happy Switch has the training to do so and keep to manageable bursts or you are just wasting ammo. 

Anyone that remembers the Clinton Assault Weapon ban has to know that Banning Features such as Collapsible stocks, pistol grips, Bayonet Lugs or flash Hiders never accomplished anything. they can do another Ban on High Cap Mags and everyone will buy up what is on the Market or they already have more Magazine than they will ever need. I know all to well as I bought up all the butt ugly 20 and 30 USGI mags I could during the Clinton years and just rebuilt them....They were known as Pre Ban Mags, Pre Ban Rifles ( have one of those as well)

mvc069fzt2.jpg

Honestly a Pre Ban AR-15 doesn't look that much different than a Post Ban

Pre Ban

mvc036fol7.jpg

Post Ban with a fake looking A-2 Flash Hider.

dscn07361.jpg

Or Post Ban that never had a Flash Hider.

OpOYw3.jpg

AR-15 after the Clinton Ban Sunset where anything is legal like before......Like 14.5 inch barrels with 1.5 inch Vortex Flash Hiders with Tungsten Tips for Braking Glass

eVEwIz.jpg

They're all scary rifles that have never done anything to anyone on their own or even when in my possession

Karsten

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Karsten said:

I feel one that is trained can put down the same amount of ammo with Accuracy without side bump Stocks.

Anyone who has fired the M-16/M-4 or any other firearm with the Happy Switch has the training to do so and keep to manageable bursts or you are just wasting ammo. 

I agree with ya. Fired many M-16 and M-4 on full auto. I prefer accuracy over the spray and pray method. Only real fun full auto was on the M-60 or M2 and even then it was still controlled fire only firing 3 to 6 round burst. 

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Muleslayer said:

Dang it Karsten! Now Shabs B/A and umbert will need counseling to get over the trauma of the images you have posted!

i think you should donate your portion of the universal income to them to help pay for the needed shock therapy!

I was in the military and carried, cleaned, fired and qualified with my Army issued M-16 for years until I was issued a 9mm Beretta.....You?  <_<

GO RV, then BV  

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

8 hours ago, Muleslayer said:

Dang it Karsten! Now Shabs B/A and umbert will need counseling to get over the trauma of the images you have posted!

i think you should donate your portion of the universal income to them to help pay for the needed shock therapy!

You know Mule Dude, you really have me all wrong... I own lots of fun toys and love going to the range... You may have missed a previous post by me, but I think the over 10,000 gun laws we have are plenty. I do think however, that we can do a better job of checking people out... But outlawing guns will not stop people from buying them. Look at prohibition, all it did was create a huge black market. Need some of the evil outlawed heroine? You can buy some in every city in America. Outlawing guns will only create a new mafia style market. Something we really don't need. JMHO

B/A

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

12 hours ago, Muleslayer said:

Not really, MS...I am sure Karsten is a very responsible Individual....

Of course everyone of us can agree to disagree about the love, attraction ( call it whatever) for weapons....Right?......Peace out

Just to be clear...I'm not the one who gave you that ruby...I never give rubies as my own rule of thumb....Peace out again

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2

16 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

I was in the military and carried, cleaned, fired and qualified with my Army issued M-16 for years until I was issued a 9mm Beretta.....You?  <_<

GO RV, then BV  

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE!

I will not hold it against you that it was Army service.

M249 SAW, M40A1,KA-BAR.

yes I can use them, or at least I could in the nineties!

• Upvote 2

It was just reported that Trump has talked to the NRA about putting an age limit on certain weapons.  The WH expects the NRA to support common sense measures to curb the shootings. Trump also wants some teachers who are trained to be able to arm and defend students against idiots like last week. 

• Upvote 2