Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Recovery Of The Iraqi Dinar !

DinarThug

Iraq
Gdp and National debt

28-03-2018 07:03:45
$94 784 050 908
 GDP this year (PPP)
$2 380
 GDP this year per capita (annual $10 150)
$323 378 648 
GDP today
$8
 GDP today per capita
$33 375 573 948
 Total National Debt (Public Debt Clock)
$838
 Total National Debt per capita
$-398 338 812
 National Debt this year
$1.00742 

National Debt today

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

31 minutes ago, Carrello said:

I have five pair of dinar goggles on this morning and loved the possible link of these two articles regarding security of the banks and transports. How many Israelis does it take to change a light bulb? The same amount it takes to load an ATM machine.:

"...The newspaper “New Arab”, the presence of 100 private foreign security companies operating in Iraq officially after obtaining licenses from the Ministry of the Interior, noting that among those companies about 10 Israeli companies.

The officer added that “the existing companies do not resemble Blackwater, and the promoter of this matter is more important, its functions do not exceed the protection of some of the facilities and banks and the transfer of important personalities and accompanying the precious goods and the support system' target='_blank' style=">support system">support of some government figures...”

https://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ar&sp=nmt4&tl=en&u=http://www.knoozmedia.com/321774/%25D8%25B5%25D8%25AD%25D9%258A%25D9%2581%25D8%25A9-%25D9%2584%25D9%2586%25D8%25AF%25D9%2586%25D9%258A%25D8%25A9-%25D8%25A7%25D9%2584%25D8%25AF%25D8%25A7%25D8%25AE%25D9%2584%25D9%258A%25D8%25A9-%25D8%25A7%25D9%2584%25D8%25B9%25D8%25B1%25D8%25A7%25D9%2582%25D9%258A%25D8%25A9-%25D8%25AA%25D9%2585%25D9%2586%25D8%25AD-%25D8%25A7/&xid=17259,15700023,15700105,15700124,15700149,15700168,15700173,15700186,15700201&usg=ALkJrhjsMoGr0h5QzoFfEWXD9USQeuE-bw

"...The functions of the central bank are also the traditional function of printing and managing the currency. This may seem simple but complex, including storage, printing, control, security requirements, surveillance of counterfeiting and other activities, pointing out the preparation of a future plan to delete zeros and change the quality of existing paper. .."

http://alzawraapaper.com/سيطرنا-على-التضخم-عام-2004-وانخفض-معدله-من-4/

Thanks Carrello. We are within days.  IMO

👍👍

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Carrello said:

I have five pair of dinar goggles on this morning and loved the possible link of these two articles regarding security of the banks and transports. How many Israelis does it take to change a light bulb? The same amount it takes to load an ATM machine.:

"...The newspaper “New Arab”, the presence of 100 private foreign security companies operating in Iraq officially after obtaining licenses from the Ministry of the Interior, noting that among those companies about 10 Israeli companies.

The officer added that “the existing companies do not resemble Blackwater, and the promoter of this matter is more important, its functions do not exceed the protection of some of the facilities and banks and the transfer of important personalities and accompanying the precious goods and the support system' target='_blank' style=">support system">support of some government figures...”

https://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ar&sp=nmt4&tl=en&u=http://www.knoozmedia.com/321774/%25D8%25B5%25D8%25AD%25D9%258A%25D9%2581%25D8%25A9-%25D9%2584%25D9%2586%25D8%25AF%25D9%2586%25D9%258A%25D8%25A9-%25D8%25A7%25D9%2584%25D8%25AF%25D8%25A7%25D8%25AE%25D9%2584%25D9%258A%25D8%25A9-%25D8%25A7%25D9%2584%25D8%25B9%25D8%25B1%25D8%25A7%25D9%2582%25D9%258A%25D8%25A9-%25D8%25AA%25D9%2585%25D9%2586%25D8%25AD-%25D8%25A7/&xid=17259,15700023,15700105,15700124,15700149,15700168,15700173,15700186,15700201&usg=ALkJrhjsMoGr0h5QzoFfEWXD9USQeuE-bw

"...The functions of the central bank are also the traditional function of printing and managing the currency. This may seem simple but complex, including storage, printing, control, security requirements, surveillance of counterfeiting and other activities, pointing out the preparation of a future plan to delete zeros and change the quality of existing paper. .."

http://alzawraapaper.com/سيطرنا-على-التضخم-عام-2004-وانخفض-معدله-من-4/

Good morning Carrello, encouraging indeed bro. :twothumbs:

Edited by Wiljor
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

I believe what they meant by suitable environment is that there is protest going on by the people who have not gotten paid specifically in the Kurdistan region. They will need to peacefully settle that but not to worry because the security forces are there to take care of that...making sure that this transition is peaceful and smooth.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

12 minutes ago, Wiljor said:

Oh, Oh, Brother Wiljor, Carrello apparently is not a "bro"!!! Her exceptional and insightful posts shouldn't be mistaken for typical bro material!!!

:o       :o       :o

In The Mean Time...............................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH, BABY!!!)!!!

:pirateship:

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, Carrello said:

PP, the asterisk has been removed but here are the guidelines for the exchange rates (sorry I can't highlight on this site ???) IMO the UN rates mean nothing to us. IQD has been listed at 1170 since March 2010.

Please note that a rate with the newest effective date supercedes the previous or current rate. Also, On monthly revisions, all rates, whether or not changed, are listed. However, for mid-month revision, only the changed currencies will be posted. Please check the schedule below for the ad-hoc mid-month revision dates as well as monthly revision.

More at:

https://treasury.un.org/operationalrates/default.php

Many thanks Carrello. Appreciate the quick reply. As most here seem to be I am super pumped but staying grounded is fairly tough at the moment. I have not been this positive about the dinar for many years so it is a good feeling to have right now.  :) 

pp

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

5 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

Er, um, ah..... Wiljor, hate to tell you this but Carrello is a " She " and not a bro...   lol.  Happens to me as well on many occassions but not so much lately.  :) 

pp

We all put a foot in our mouth many times

i learned not to ask a lady wow big stomach

when is the baby due?

found out the hard way a few times

dont say that

:nooo:

Wrong every time

not 1 was having a baby 

Edited by davis411
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5
  • Confused 1

Just now, davis411 said:

We all put a foot in our mouth many times

i learned not to ask a lady wow big stomach

when is the baby due?

found out the hard way a few times

dont say that

:nooo:

Sound advice my friend. Been there and done that a few times myself. Pretty embarrassing I might add. And not for the other person, but for me.

pp

• Haha 3

44 minutes ago, Wiljor said:

If tonight you dream of stormy skies and spring showers pitter pattering on your bedroom window, and yellow daffodils warming up to the spring sun and sipping in the relieving showers.....it's just a Kamel pissing on your leg.

Just kidding...:)

• Haha 12

28 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

Er, um, ah..... Wiljor, hate to tell you this but Carrello is a " She " and not a bro...   lol.  Happens to me as well on many occassions but not so much lately.  :) 

pp

Thanks dude!! :moon-from-car:  😁😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

14 hours ago, Carrello said:

I think we have a good change of this happening by April 15th.  Why?  Our country and others are looking for success in Iraq not only as an example of a ME success, but as a security anchor in the region (maybe a base or two as well). The developed countries of the world have invested through military support system" rel="">support, professional expertise, or treasure. The US has had US Treasury officials actually on the top floor of the CBI for years guiding them to develop the economic and financial systems. We basically wrote their constitution, and for a good reason. Our military has trained their forces for ground and air.  The developed world has invested in Iraq and it has been going on for 15 years.

Along comes Abadi, and IMO has done one hell of a job in Iraq, and is recognized in the world as being an extremely competent leader. After all of the investment of many types by many countries, I feel the would want to secure Abadi in the PM job again. The US and the IMF I would say would be at the top of that list.

the

A revalue of the IQD would bring something more to the Iraqi people that they have been waiting for, and if it were me, I would think the powers-that-be would make sure the RV takes place a month or so out from the election in order for the effects to be seen and felt by the people, enough time prior to the election.

But there are always issues that we don't know about and the last big main issue right now seems to be corruption, and Abadi may back off a bit. He's not sure he wants to start arresting 1000  criminals, along Maliki, now or after the election. These arrests will cause havoc  when things are finally somewhat sane.

Iran, Saudia Arabia, and Russia are making moves in the area and a stable, employed Iraq is not exactly what they want, nor would any dictator or autocrat. When people are employed and their families have full bellies and are being educated, they tend to want to keep the riff raff out and off of their lawn so-to-speak.

That's my two cents for better or worse. 

Ms. Carrello,

Hopefully it is Ms. I've been batting <-1,000%> with gender identification since I cannot find the gender identifier button on my system.

Thank you for sharing your analytical perspective. It definitely hit home.

While I do not have much time to post, there are a few people on this site that I take great interest in their perspective.

You are definitely on that list.

Thank you for sharing and keep it coming.

Cheers and Good day

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, CaptainBVI said:

Ms. Carrello,

Hopefully it is Ms. I've been batting <-1,000%> with gender identification since I cannot find the gender identifier button on my system.

Thank you for sharing your analytical perspective. It definitely hit home.

While I do not have much time to post, there are a few people on this site that I take great interest in their perspective.

You are definitely on that list.

Thank you for sharing and keep it coming.

Cheers and Good day

Feel the same way...Carello always ads insight and has a great attitude. 

2 hours ago, 2fast4u2c said:

I think we are looking by July 1.  Unless the IMF lets them out of the 2% ffor 90 day rule - we have 10 weeks to go   IMO

I'm hoping the IMF drops the 90 day rule, since Iraq has elections coming up, has modernized their banking system, and done numerous things to help get them international.

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Synopsis said:

Oh, Oh, Brother Wiljor, Carrello apparently is not a "bro"!!! Her exceptional and insightful posts shouldn't be mistaken for typical bro material!!!

:o       :o       :o

In The Mean Time...............................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH, BABY!!!)!!!

:pirateship:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 my bad 

• Upvote 2