Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Recovery Of The Iraqi Dinar !

DinarThug

2 minutes ago, Floridian said:

Okay, here are my new and improved numbers:

1 Dinar = 10 cents

25,000 Dinar = $2,500

my thoughts only , some think iraqis will all be wealthy when and if the iqd value increases imo it will be a zero sum event, inside the iraqi borders the citizens will see purchasing power with their money, shabibi always referenced the iqd becoming powerful  , currently a 25K note has a value of around 21-23 dollars hence it very well could be how the old and new notes run together inside iraq for the set time period they will hold the same value,, we simply do not know , there are many different ways how the deletion of the zero's project could and will unfold interesting that it is still in play after all the years when it was first laid out if you can find old archives / articles  on the project Seleh was the mouthpiece for the cbi when the project was first brought forth its interesting but will leave you still asking questions , by design you will never know the when and how details to prevent speculation ... all the best

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

26 minutes ago, blueskyline said:

Thanks Thug ! They say the Budget will go forward within the next 2 days ? ...Has anyone read when the next UN Operational rates are listed ? .....I believe I read March 28 ???:o :soon::D

Blueskyline, if you look at the UN rates, you will see an * on the rate page that notes individual country rates can change at any time. I haven't looked for 5 years or so, but the *  stipulation was there.

Edited by Carrello
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

That’s Just How The Clown Gives A Plus 1 To Everybody - U Get An Unlimited Daily Supply Of Plusses In VIP ! ;)

And If They Pass The Gas This Week - Every One Of Us Will Hopefully Be Laughing All The Way To The Bank ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

hehehehe....

pass the gas = Huge Camel Liftoff!!

• Haha 1

I think Adams silence is telling. I look forward to his Wednesday updates but if that is the only time we here from him then it's the same ole same ole.  I say that only as a fact and not and insult.  If he was hearing anything of substance I think he would let us know.  That's just my opinion.  I appreciate his info and updates. 

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

That’s Just How The Clown Gives A Plus 1 To Everybody - U Get An Unlimited Daily Supply Of Plusses In VIP ! ;)

And If They Pass The Gas This Week - Every One Of Us Will Hopefully Be Laughing All The Way To The Bank ! :o 

For real?  I didn't know.

Okay, well then thank you.  :D

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, 3n1 said:

my thoughts only , some think iraqis will all be wealthy when and if the iqd value increases imo it will be a zero sum event, inside the iraqi borders the citizens will see purchasing power with their money, shabibi always referenced the iqd becoming powerful  , currently a 25K note has a value of around 21-23 dollars hence it very well could be how the old and new notes run together inside iraq for the set time period they will hold the same value,, we simply do not know , there are many different ways how the deletion of the zero's project could and will unfold interesting that it is still in play after all the years when it was first laid out if you can find old archives / articles  on the project Seleh was the mouthpiece for the cbi when the project was first brought forth its interesting but will leave you still asking questions , by design you will never know the when and how details to prevent speculation ... all the best

Thanks, 3n1.  :)

1 hour ago, Carrello said:

Blueskyline, if you look at the UN rates, you will see an * on the rate page that notes individual country rates can change at any time. I haven't looked for 5 years or so, but the *  stipulation was there.

Carrello would it be possible to post or send me a link? This sounds very Interesting and I tried to find myself but was not sure exactly what I was looking for or it was to look like.

Thank you ,  pp

• Upvote 1

Reserve Central Bank exceeds 50 billion dollars

01-4210.jpg

27/3/2018 12:00 am 

Keywords: talk about counterfeiting currency [exaggerated] 

Baghdad / Tareq al-Araji

The central bank revealed the excess of cash reserves of $ 50 billion, noting that it is in constant change, while stressing that talk about counterfeiting the local currency is "exaggerated." 

"The central bank's cash reserves now exceed 50 billion dollars," the bank's governor Ali al-Alak said during an interview with Al-Sabah. "This ratio is among the normal rates in terms of local currency and in line with the International Monetary Fund's Internationally. " 

He added that "the central bank continues to print the local currency because of the damage and aging in order to maintain the balance between the offer of local currency and reserve, and this central role of the Central Bank," pointing out at the same time, "that what is raised from time to time for falsification of the currency exaggerated In which the bank has the tools capable of detecting any fraud. " 

"The percentage of fraud found and discovered by the bank does not exceed 6 sheets per million paper, and when discovered, are imposed a large fines on banks or entities that deposit

link

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, pokerplayer said:

Carrello would it be possible to post or send me a link? This sounds very Interesting and I tried to find myself but was not sure exactly what I was looking for or it was to look like.

Thank you ,  pp

PP, the asterisk has been removed but here are the guidelines for the exchange rates (sorry I can't highlight on this site ???) IMO the UN rates mean nothing to us. IQD has been listed at 1170 since March 2010.

Please note that a rate with the newest effective date supercedes the previous or current rate. Also, On monthly revisions, all rates, whether or not changed, are listed. However, for mid-month revision, only the changed currencies will be posted. Please check the schedule below for the ad-hoc mid-month revision dates as well as monthly revision.

More at:

https://treasury.un.org/operationalrates/default.php

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, Carrello said:

PP, the asterisk has been removed but here are the guidelines for the exchange rates (sorry I can't highlight on this site ???) IMO the UN rates mean nothing to us. IQD has been listed at 1170 since March 2010.

Please note that a rate with the newest effective date supercedes the previous or current rate. Also, On monthly revisions, all rates, whether or not changed, are listed. However, for mid-month revision, only the changed currencies will be posted. Please check the schedule below for the ad-hoc mid-month revision dates as well as monthly revision.

More at:

https://treasury.un.org/operationalrates/default.php

Carrello,

What's your thinking on a rate change by the end of this quarter?  I value your opinion.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Floridian said:

Carrello,

What's your thinking on a rate change by the end of this quarter?  I value your opinion.

I think we have a good change of this happening by April 15th.  Why?  Our country and others are looking for success in Iraq not only as an example of a ME success, but as a security anchor in the region (maybe a base or two as well). The developed countries of the world have invested through military support, professional expertise, or treasure. The US has had US Treasury officials actually on the top floor of the CBI for years guiding them to develop the economic and financial systems. We basically wrote their constitution, and for a good reason. Our military has trained their forces for ground and air.  The developed world has invested in Iraq and it has been going on for 15 years.

Along comes Abadi, and IMO has done one hell of a job in Iraq, and is recognized in the world as being an extremely competent leader. After all of the investment of many types by many countries, I feel the would want to secure Abadi in the PM job again. The US and the IMF I would say would be at the top of that list.

the

A revalue of the IQD would bring something more to the Iraqi people that they have been waiting for, and if it were me, I would think the powers-that-be would make sure the RV takes place a month or so out from the election in order for the effects to be seen and felt by the people, enough time prior to the election.

But there are always issues that we don't know about and the last big main issue right now seems to be corruption, and Abadi may back off a bit. He's not sure he wants to start arresting 1000  criminals, along Maliki, now or after the election. These arrests will cause havoc  when things are finally somewhat sane.

Iran, Saudia Arabia, and Russia are making moves in the area and a stable, employed Iraq is not exactly what they want, nor would any dictator or autocrat. When people are employed and their families have full bellies and are being educated, they tend to want to keep the riff raff out and off of their lawn so-to-speak.

That's my two cents for better or worse. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Carrello said:

I think we have a good change of this happening by April 15th.  Why?  Our country and others are looking for success in Iraq not only as an example of a ME success, but as a security anchor in the region (maybe a base or two as well). The developed countries of the world have invested through military support system" rel="">support, professional expertise, or treasure. The US has had US Treasury officials actually on the top floor of the CBI for years guiding them to develop the economic and financial systems. We basically wrote their constitution, and for a good reason. Our military has trained their forces for ground and air.  The developed world has invested in Iraq and it has been going on for 15 years.

Along comes Abadi, and IMO has done one hell of a job in Iraq, and is recognized in the world as being an extremely competent leader. After all of the investment of many types by many countries, I feel the would want to secure Abadi in the PM job again. The US and the IMF I would say would be at the top of that list.

the

A revalue of the IQD would bring something more to the Iraqi people that they have been waiting for, and if it were me, I would think the powers-that-be would make sure the RV takes place a month or so out from the election in order for the effects to be seen and felt by the people, enough time prior to the election.

But there are always issues that we don't know about and the last big main issue right now seems to be corruption, and Abadi may back off a bit. He's not sure he wants to start arresting 1000  criminals, along Maliki, now or after the election. These arrests will cause havoc  when things are finally somewhat sane.

Iran, Saudia Arabia, and Russia are making moves in the area and a stable, employed Iraq is not exactly what they want, nor would any dictator or autocrat. When people are employed and their families have full bellies and are being educated, they tend to want to keep the riff raff out and off of their lawn so-to-speak.

WOW!  So glad I asked. 

Thank you very much, Carrello.  I really appreciate your input.  :D

• Upvote 2

Carrello

• Carrello the KamelKeeper
  • Carrello
1 hour ago, Floridian said:

WOW!  So glad I asked. 

Thank you very much, Carrello.  I really appreciate your input.  :D

Hey - She Didn’t Get To Become An Esteemed KamelKeeper Because They Give Out That Extremely Lofty Title To Just Anybody ! :o 

And Here’s Her Response From The End Of The Last Page Again With A Little Bit Of Extra CNN Bold Font Because It’s Worth A Second Read ! ;) 

1 hour ago, Carrello said:

I think we have a good change of this happening by April 15th.  Why?  Our country and others are looking for success in Iraq not only as an example of a ME success, but as a security anchor in the region (maybe a base or two as well). The developed countries of the world have invested through military support system" rel="">support, professional expertise, or treasure. The US has had US Treasury officials actually on the top floor of the CBI for years guiding them to develop the economic and financial systems. We basically wrote their constitution, and for a good reason. Our military has trained their forces for ground and air.  The developed world has invested in Iraq and it has been going on for 15 years.

the

I think we have a good change of this happening by April 15th.  Why?  Our country and others are looking for success in Iraq not only as an example of a ME success, but as a security anchor in the region (maybe a base or two as well). The developed countries of the world have invested through military support system" rel="">support, professional expertise, or treasure. The US has had US Treasury officials actually on the top floor of the CBI for years guiding them to develop the economic and financial systems. We basically wrote their constitution, and for a good reason. Our military has trained their forces for ground and air.  The developed world has invested in Iraq and it has been going on for 15 years.

the

B)  B) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

I have five pair of dinar goggles on this morning and loved the possible link of these two articles regarding security of the banks and transports. How many Israelis does it take to change a light bulb? The same amount it takes to load an ATM machine.:

"...The newspaper “New Arab”, the presence of 100 private foreign security companies operating in Iraq officially after obtaining licenses from the Ministry of the Interior, noting that among those companies about 10 Israeli companies.

The officer added that “the existing companies do not resemble Blackwater, and the promoter of this matter is more important, its functions do not exceed the protection of some of the facilities and banks and the transfer of important personalities and accompanying the precious goods and the support system">support of some government figures...”

https://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ar&sp=nmt4&tl=en&u=http://www.knoozmedia.com/321774/%25D8%25B5%25D8%25AD%25D9%258A%25D9%2581%25D8%25A9-%25D9%2584%25D9%2586%25D8%25AF%25D9%2586%25D9%258A%25D8%25A9-%25D8%25A7%25D9%2584%25D8%25AF%25D8%25A7%25D8%25AE%25D9%2584%25D9%258A%25D8%25A9-%25D8%25A7%25D9%2584%25D8%25B9%25D8%25B1%25D8%25A7%25D9%2582%25D9%258A%25D8%25A9-%25D8%25AA%25D9%2585%25D9%2586%25D8%25AD-%25D8%25A7/&xid=17259,15700023,15700105,15700124,15700149,15700168,15700173,15700186,15700201&usg=ALkJrhjsMoGr0h5QzoFfEWXD9USQeuE-bw

"...The functions of the central bank are also the traditional function of printing and managing the currency. This may seem simple but complex, including storage, printing, control, security requirements, surveillance of counterfeiting and other activities, pointing out the preparation of a future plan to delete zeros and change the quality of existing paper. .."

http://alzawraapaper.com/سيطرنا-على-التضخم-عام-2004-وانخفض-معدله-من-4/

Edited by Carrello
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 13