Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dr. Clarke on a roll

bostonangler

DR. CLARKE (2-19-18): PRESIDENT’S DAY

What has happened over this past 5 Days, is MAJOR.

What you CAN “SEE”, is perhaps the Iraq Budget being completed sometime this week, according to news & rumor sources……AND the Kurds agreeing to a “Deal”.

What suddenly happened to all that Money (chump change) Iraq was getting from the Kuwait Conference last week? ALL Questionable.

That’s what you CAN “SEE”.

What you Cannot “SEE”, is that it’s ALREADY BEEN DONE, signed, sealed & delivered.

What you CAN “SEE”, is – Why did Abadi go to Germany THIS Weekend?

Security Conference? THIS Weekend?

What you Cannot “SEE”, is: Who has the MOST MONEY, in Europe right now? Which country is holding the Euro Union together, and without them, it would COLLAPSE economically, OVERNIGHT? Because WHY?

GERMANY is #2 in Gold Holdings Worldwide, behind the U.S. at #1…….even more than the IMF at #3. Yes, the IMF. GOLD……and way ahead of China & Russia……and surprisingly Italy @ #4.  GERMANY.

WHAT you Cannot “SEE”, this past 5 Days, is that the “GUARANTEE” was completed.

What Guarantee? The Guarantee, that the funds are “GUARANTEED” & Secure…..and because of such, SUBSTANTIAL Investment Agreements would be upheld immediately, for SEVERAL COUNTRIES.

What is “Immediately”?…….as soon as, the designated date of SUBSTANTIAL CURRENCY VALUE INCREASE…….PUBLICLY, OFFICIALLY, of more than ONE currency, in more than ONE country – within a 24 hour period……Occurs.

What you CAN “SEE”, over the past 5 Days, that is ALSO MAJOR, is the spiked Bank Activity in the U.S., such as the releasing of the 12 Federal Districts organizational map, with regard to how exchanges are handled. SPECIFIC EDUCATION, at this late hour.

You also “SEE”, more & more Banks, suddenly kissing & making up, over those nasty words “Dinar & Dong”, even at the counter teller level. You Now “SEE” this.

What you Cannot “SEE”, is that behind the scenes, the MAJOR TOP TIER 1 BANKS in the U.S. are scrambling as fast as they can, to organize this “PROCESS”, in a manner in which is “quiet”, yet effective, for a “few million” people, generating “Trillions” of dollars in transactions, within PRIMARILY a 30 Day Period.

Also, what you Cannot “SEE”, is the TRILLIONS of dollars, that are moving behind the scenes, covering & funding the thousands of Regional Bank Branches, not only in the U.S., but Worldwide simultaneously, as we NOW SPEAK…….over the Past 5 Days – MAJOR.

Additionally, what you Cannot “SEE”, is that the Public Major MEDIA, already KNOW about this whole thing, this “PROCESS”, this “EVENT”, this “SURPRISE”, and are patiently WAITING, for the exact Moment, when THEY have FACTUAL EVIDENCE – PHYSICAL MOVEMENT – (People in masse, exchanging at Banks), in order to break the story PUBLICLY, instantly, after the process begins.

What you CAN “SEE”, is that NONE of the Rate Values in these countries, has Substantially Changed in YEARS.

You can also “SEE”, that the U.S. Dollar has been falling Substantially, over the past 12 months, on PURPOSE and “By Design”. BY DESIGN. TIMED. CONTROLLED. ON PURPOSE.

It will not fall much more in the coming weeks, and most likely rebound – only later this year, DROP, substantially like a rock.

What you CAN also “SEE”, is that the price of OIL, has steadily Risen over the past 12 months, and doubled from $30 a barrel to over $60 a barrel. As we said it would. DOUBLED…….AND continues to Rise. Where does Iraq get almost every penny of it’s Revenue? OIL. Without OIL revenue, Iraq folds.

Over the past 12 months, what Industry is the most aggressively expanded, producing the MOST REVENUE, in the U.S.? OIL. The U.S. set a RECORD LAST WEEK, exporting more OIL in it’s History, and exceeded SAUDI ARABIA in barrels of OIL exported – LAST WEEK. MAJOR……….MONEY. CONTROL……..OIL MONEY IS CONTROLLED, just like the value of the U.S. Dollar is CONTROLLED.

Since 1975, the OPEC (Middle East Nations) was used as a TOOL, primarily BY the U.S., to control BIG BIG Money, most of which, could NOT be “SEEN”, in it’s Favor……and that’s WHY, OPEC was even formed back in 1975, and WHY the U.S. STOPPED EXPORTING IT’S OWN OIL, then…..Until this past year, when they LIFTED that 1975 mandate to not export OIL, and begin Exporting OIL for it’s OWN PROFIT, after more than 40 years……and the Finishing touches to that, was eliminating ISIS from the OIL Fields of Iraq, and the ME – their MAIN SOURCE of Revenue.

What you CAN “SEE”, is that Iraq’s OIL revenues have shot up, thus their country’s INCOME LEVELS HAVE INCREASED SUBSTANTIALLY.

What you Cannot “SEE”, are the True Numbers of Increase.

What you Cannot “SEE”, is now that OIL is back in the CONTROL, of primarily the U.S., and specifically the Middle East, through 2 main avenues of eliminating ISIS and by Exporting it’s OWN Oil for BIG MONEY, rather than filtering it through OPEC, of which IRAQ is the KEY PLAYER, along with Saudi………the BIG MONEY is back in CONTROL.

YOU HAVE TO UNDERSTAND SOMETHING. O – I – L controls the World.

We’ve said this numerous times. It controls the World, because it’s the LARGEST REVENUE GENERATOR, on the Planet……AND it exerts the LARGEST CONTROL FACTOR, over ANY COUNTRY.

You cut a country’s OIL off, and they stop DEAD IN THEIR TRACKS. EVERYTHING SHUTS DOWN! EVERYTHING! All transportation, industry, shipping – EVERYTHING!

The MAIN REASON WHY, Rex Tillerson is the Secty. of State, and **** Cheney was V.P., to George W.

AND……OIL CONTROLS & FUNDS ALL OF YOUR INVESTMENT. PERIOD!

People say, “Follow the Money”. We say NO! Follow the OIL.

So, NOW there is an ASSURANCE of a Steady Flow of BIG OIL revenue, from Primarily IRAQ, and that is NOW IN PLACE, WHICH WASN’T THE CASE BACK IN JUNE 2017 (and why we gave you a line of events in the 7-27-17 Post)……

ADD TO THIS, the amount of CURRENCY THE U.S. HOLDS FROM IRAQ – (Estimated at least 4 TRILLION) – AND the amount of CURRENCY THE U.S. HOLDS FROM VIETNAM – (estimated at least 18 TRILLION – unconfirmed rough estimate) – WHY Iraq & Vietnam? WAR & WAR!

This all spells a BIG INCENTIVE IN BIG MONEY, to hurry up and get a SUBSTANTIAL RATE VALUE INCREASE DONE, not only in IRAQ, but with VIETNAM, and a handful of others, to Stabilize, Balance & INCREASE World Trade mechanisms, which continue to be out of Balance.

This is about the United Nations. This is about the IMF. This is about the World Bank. This is about Brexit. This is about the Mass Civil War going on in the U.S. for Power, Control & WEALTH. This is about bringing more BALANCE WORLDWIDE. This is ONLY A START.

We still Love, FEBRUARY. There are 9 Days left in this Month. TONS, can happen in just ONE DAY. TONS…..and MAJOR things are happening right now, QUICKLY.

WE KNOW. You only want ONE THING – an RV or to Exchange for a Substantial Profit.

WELL, it hasn’t happened. YET. YET. YET.

SO, the Frustration, Anger, Blame, Sadness, Pain, Disappointment, Questions, Tiredness, Exhaustion, DOUBT, goes on TODAY.

HOWEVER, HERE’S WHAT WE EXPECT: “WE’RE STILL very Bullish on FEBRUARY, even if it takes to the very last day of this month. We just learned this morning, that this is still VERY MUCH THE CASE.

What we’re talking about, is the START, to this Foreign Currency Exchange “PROCESS”, PUBLICLY – as we said last week. This “Process”, is a PUBLIC START, to Exchange, which we expect to START BEFORE FEBRUARY ends, and will MOST DEFINITELY LEAK INTO THE MONTH OF MARCH…..AND into APRIL. It’s a “Process”.

This means, people will FOR SURE, be exchanging over the next, AT LEAST 2 months, with an expected Beginning or START DATE, sometime by the END of FEBRUARY……If they Choose.

It can START, ANY DAY Now, this month.

THAT’S WHY, we especially Love the month of FEBRUARY.”

Now, before all you Negative Nellies go ballistic on Dr. Clarke, saying, “Oh here we go again, kicking the can down the road, covering their You Know What”.

WE ARE NOT KICKING THE CAN…..in Fact, NOBODY IS.

Fact is, FEBRUARY HAS AN ENORMOUSLY HIGH PROBABILITY OF PRODUCING, AT LEAST AN INITIAL CURRENCY EXCHANGE, before the end of this month……OR WE WOULDN’T EVEN MENTION IT

YOU WANT GUARANTEES?

“THERE ARE NO GUARANTEES IN LIFE”.

Grow Up.

Edited by Markinsa
Removed Link | See Forum Rules
  • Thanks 5
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Wonder why Dr. Clarke didn't SEE this - just goes to show that the US isn't the only one with government issues.

http://cecaust.com.au/releases/2018_02_16_Govt_APRA.html

Under siege from erupting public opposition, the Turnbull government whisked its APRA crisis resolution bill through the Senate and into law on 14 February. Of Australia’s 76 senators, only seven were present when the government rushed the bill to a vote, which passed “on the voices”, with no opposition from the Labor or Greens senators present. The process was hurried to ensure that senators who planned to move an amendment, to stipulate that the bill’s “bail-in” provisions must not apply to bank deposits, did not have the chance, and weren’t even present when it passed.

The passage of this bill was a live demonstration of the incredible power that banking interests wield over Australian politics. (Before it sold out to those banking interests and embraced neoliberal economics, the “old” Labor Party called them the “Money Power”.) This bill is going to backfire on the Money Power, however. In their desperation for a law that confiscates people’s savings to prop up too-big-to-fail (TBTF) banks, they have further fuelled the revolt in the population against banks and the political elites who serve them.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, 8th ID said:

This moron still hanging around? I thought he said he was through and gone!

Egg-Zachary. This is the fool that said 'good-bye' back in early January. The love-fest for these hyped ramblings over at recr@ps was too much temptation so he had to come out of "retirement".  Every month he spouts how much he "really loves next month".  And folks just eat it up. In March, he will really LOVE April. I used to love April. She dumped me for a banker. LOL. 

:lol:

• Upvote 1

Dr. Clark....on a roll. :lol:

Image result for steamrolled gif

We REALLY love September. Woops.

We REALLY love October. Woops.

We REALLY love November. Woops.

We REALLY REALLY love December. Woops.

Good-bye in January. Woops.

We REALLY love February. Woops.

We REALLY think March..................

:bs:

• Haha 4

5 hours ago, Sage449 said:

BA, whether he's a moron or not, it was an interesting read and thx for bringing it over. Better than reading the latest Loo-squee-gee diatribe. 

5 hours ago, bostonangler said:

Thanks that's what I thought... He is a guru and knows no more than any other, but there are some interesting observations...

Please don't think I was slamming BA on this...I wasn't. Just making comment about him, the doc. Thanks BA for sharing it. I read all of these other posts too to get a quick laugh at them. Especially the comment sections. KB just explained what I was thinking. Oh and  "Sorry about April, KB. That might explain why I haven't seen my banker in a few weeks. :blink::o:lmao:"

On another note, oh never mind. It would just get me started....:huh:

3 hours ago, King Bean said:

Egg-Zachary. This is the fool that said 'good-bye' back in early January. The love-fest for these hyped ramblings over at recr@ps was too much temptation so he had to come out of "retirement".  Every month he spouts how much he "really loves next month".  And folks just eat it up. In March, he will really LOVE April. I used to love April. She dumped me for a banker. LOL. 

:lol:

• Haha 3

10 hours ago, Sage449 said:

8th ID

Hi there, I wasn't poking anybody, I just found it a more interesting read than the average swill we get sometimes in Rumors. Hope you or BA didn't take it that way. :D

Oh I didn’t...I agree with BA. this is the rumors section and I feel anything goes here. Anyone can bring whatever they want here...that’s what it’s for. Even Luigi can post :D and I don’t care. Only thing people need to understand and and I see a lot of new ones here now, is that Dr. Clark, Mountain Goat, Wife in the Know, if they are all one in the same or not, they have all called it and said it would happen here and there, then they keep moving dates when wrong. The only one I have found to be consistent is our very own Adam. :twothumbs:

This is what I was trying to say with BA’s original post. This guy has called it, left, came back and called it again, left and came back....lol...I think you get the idea. In any case, I hope you have a good day. Eventually one of them will be right.

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Botzwana said:

What a liar.  He just came out today and said March.  AAANNDDD the morons at REcraps eat it up.  If this RV does happen MOST of those will be broke in a short time.

Yes, I am told like all the other "gurus" usually do........he has kicked the can down the road.......

Among other things I understand he predicted the terrible Hurricanes this past spring......which were going to somehow affect an change in currency value.....(around that time frame).......along with some full moons.......and the heat wave and fires in Calif.......also imminent signs at the time......???????

Just read the articles posted here.........we are all smart enough to figure out what is happening...........good progress is being made........

Don't waste your time with the Guru clowns..........CL

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1